For generations the continent has been divided into the Lands of Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. They are known collectively as the Great Shinobi Countries, because each one houses Hidden Villages home to ninja of all ages and walks of life. Konohagakura, the Village Hidden in the Leaves can be found in the Land of Fire. Kirigakure, the Village of the Bloody Mist, is found in the Land of Water. Sunagakure, the Village Hidden by Sand, can be found in the Land of Wind. The Land of Earth has Iwagakure, the Village Hidden by Rocks. And finally, the Land of Lightning has Kumogakure, the Village Hidden by Clouds. There are other Hidden Villages that are not counted as part of the Great Shinobi Countries as well, such as Otogakure, the Village Hidden by Sound. At one time, the five countries were at war with another, vying for influence as well as competing for clients, as the Village Ninja are often contracted by outside clients for missions. That was years ago, however, and now a treaty has given the lands a tentative peace for the time being. In celebration of that peace, a whole new village was founded, one that was promised to symbolize a unity between the Great Nations: Heiwagakure, the Hidden Village of Harmony. In Heiwagakure, three young Academy Cadets have just passed their exams and are to wear the headband of the village as full fledged junior ninja known as Genin. These three have, like others in their class, been placed in a team that is to be lead and mentored by an elite Jonin. They are among the first of their kind, teams of ninja tracing their heritage to formerly rival villages. How will this effect the future of the land and other villages? Only time will tell.
- Follow the standard RP rules of the site.
- One team only. That means after 4 characters, applications will be closed.
- I'd like to shoot for High Casual, so that basically means I'd like more than just single paragraph posts.
- Be realistic with ages. The Jonin has to at least be in their twenties. The Genin will have to be 13, since they're fresh out of the Academy.
- The Genin will presumably know all the Academy level jutsu but only up to 4 that are more advanced than that.
- The Jonin will obviously know more techniques, as such it'll have to be a judgement call.
- Since this is a completely alternate universe, none of the canon characters or storylines have ever happened.
- Heiwagakure is meant to be like a Hidden Village version of Republic City. As such, clans and ninja from most of the other villages have migrated there. This allows for us to have little to no limits in terms of character creation.
- Please, no Sasukes. What that means is I don't want to see the overdone archetypes from the canon universe. No "last surviving member of X clan" or the like. Those tropes are done to death and quite frankly I'm sick of seeing them. Now, this refers to more than just Sasuke's archetype, but since he's the most commonly copied character, I simply use his name as a blanket term for carbon copying canon characters.
- Custom Jutsu are a bit harder to rate due to being fanmade, so it's best to compare it to any canon jutsu it may be similar to and base the rank on that.
Team 4HTML Code:[B][U][SIZE=3]Basic Info[/SIZE][/U][/B] [b]Name:[/b] [B]Nickname/Alias:[/B] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Village:[/b] Konohakagure [b]Birthplace:[/b] Konohakagure [b]Clan/Bloodline:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] [b]Chakra Nature:[/b] [b]Appearance[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]History:[/b] ========================================= [b][u][SIZE=3]Weapons/Items[/SIZE][/u][/b] [b]Name of Weapon or Item:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] ========================================= [b][u]Kekkei Genkai[/u][/b] [b]Name of Kekkei Genkai:[/b] [b]Clan:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] [b]Level of Sharingan:[/b] ========================================= [b][u][SIZE=3]Jutsu[/SIZE][/u][/b] [U][I]Canon Jutsu[/I][/U] (Keep them in a hider or spoiler tag so they don't take up so much space. That especially applies to the Jonin who will no doubt have many Jutsu to list here) [U][I]Custom Jutsu[/I][/U] (Like the above, keep them in a hider or spoiler tag. Also keep them separate from the canon jutsu so I know which is which.) [b]Name of Technique[/b] [b]Type of Jutsu:[/b] [b]Rank:[/b] [b]Range:[/b] [b]Nature Type:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] [b]Weakness:[/b]