Is this RP still open? I would love to join
Mordere* Academy is a boarding school for Vampires. You have grown up here, maybe you're only just starting, either way, you're going to have the best time of your life. The Academy was set up in 983 BC by one of the first vampire families around, the Mordere family. Many of the youngest descendants of the royal (and loyal) family are still alive and around. The Academy was created for only the richest, poshest, and elegant vampire families to attend.
Most of the families attending Mordere Academy are loyal and have lived in the Mordere town, California, for their whole lives. There are also families that have just recently moved, but they aren't looked too well upon. They don't know the town rules too well, and aren't accepted by the ancient families most of the time.
Since the school is descendants from the Mordere family only, it is pretty small. There are around 15-20 students each year, explaining why the facilities are quite small. Of course, returning family members are welcome too, although they are not as accepted as the loyal families that have stayed here all their lives.
The ancient families are the families descending from the Mordere family. They do not have to be closely related as long as they have a certain blood line somewhere. This means that, yes, there can be marriage between the ancient families, and mostly this is what happens. The ancient families were born into the Mordere Academy. The graduated families are given elegant homes near the Academy area as a gift for their devotion to the original family.
You attend the Mordere Academy from the age of 14 to the age of around 300. Here you will study many things. Mainly well-being and the history of vampires. But don't worry, lessons won't take up too much of your precious time. Mordere Academy is mostly a school of art, drama, dance, and did I mention the great balls hosted by the Mordere family? It's all go where you please, and do what you want to be quite honest. You're living forever, so why not have fun?
The parties are organised generally once a week or so. These are opportunities for new students to meet each other, returning students to mingle and catch up, and for everyone all together to join as one big family. Summing that all together, it's one big party for everyone. Have fun.
These can be altered at any time, as long as you provide a picture somewhere in your 'arriving to the dorm' post in the IC.
Just so you don't all eat me because I didn't mention this, the dorms are co-ed. If you don't know what that means, it's that the dorms are shared by a boy and a girl.
Yes, that is a hot spring.
• A female vampire must courtesy to a male vampire of a higher status, or one that is considerably older than herself.
• It is a male's job to be a leader. You must show an example to the whole Academy of how to act and behave.
• Vampires only eat red, raw, meat, never white meat unless it's extra crispy.
• If a younger vampire is asked to do something by an elder they must obey.
• Don't read minds uninvited.
• Better safe than sorry. Apologies guys, but that's the way we roll.
• At ball's the lady must NEVER ask a gentleman to dance. They must not dance with another partner, it brings shame to the family name when a lady is thrown from one gentleman to the other.
• If a lady wants to reject a dance from a gentleman, she must do it very politely.
• A vampire cannot enter a dormitory uninvited. (I know it's supposed to be house)
• All students must attend the first assembly of the year, if not, there will be severe punishments.
• All students must attend the weekly balls with a partner of the other sex.
• All students must attend; breakfast, lunch, dinner. Registration will be taken at those times.
• Entering The Dark Forest is strictly forbidden. Students that are caught will be punished severely. This might even lead to expulsion. Be careful not to get caught DO NOT ENTER.
• All students must be in their dorms at punctually 12 am. Any students caught out of bed after that time will be severely punished.
• No swapping dorms, sneaking out, sleeping over (this may be allowed if permission is asked for from the headmistress, Ivanna Mordere)
- No God-Modding, it is strictly forbidden.
- Please respect other members and their characters.
- Romance is allowed, recommended even, but keep the PG-16 shit in PM's.
- Swearing is allowed, but please don't use it every other word.
- No text speak, and try to get your grammar as accurate as possible.
- At least 3 sentences please. No one liners. I understand that sometimes when speaking it is hard to write more, but please, try your best.
- If a fight occurs, then decide who wins in PM's. If you can't, I will decide for you.
- Related to above. Your character will not always win a fight. They are not perfect, and will be hit too, and will lose occasionally.
- If you have read these, include the word 'Mors' somewhere in your character sheet, or character sheet post. (Don't make it too obvious so that other people don't catch on without reading the rules )
- If there is something fishy going on, tell me. Don't fight about it, the other members really don't want to hear it.
- Please do talk in the OOC. Activity in the OOC is a must to be in the rp.
- Please keep activity under control. If you are not posting regularly (eg. post once a month) that is not acceptable, and you will be kicked from the rp.
- If the rules are broken then, sorry, you're out.
Detailed Character Sheet (Non-Students)
(Examples below on Ivanna and Ivan)
Name; (Full name please, include old family name if last has been changed)
Age; (Age guide below)
Appearance; (Image please. Preferably real, no anime)
Personality; (At least two sentences)
Type; (Vampire type guide below)
Family Type; (Returning family, Ancient family, direct relation to the Mordere family)
Born or Turned? (If turned, this means you have been adopted, and have no relation to the Mordere family. Shame on you! )
Brief Biography; (At least 3-4 sentences)
Other; (Other information you want to include)
Simple Character Sheet (students)
(Examples below on Bonnie and Toby)
Name; (Full name please)
Powers & Description; (It doesn't have to be as long as the examples)
• Close Friends;
• Potential Relationships;
THE VAMPIRE GUIDE
- Vampires start out as newborns, they age normally till they turn 18. Under 18's are considered fledglings. Over 18's will slowly change appearance, but that take a matter of centuries.
- Vampire types are; Moroi, Strigoi, and Dhampir (Also known as Dhampire)
- All Vampires, no matter the type, posses the power of telekinesis.
- All Vampires, in this rp's case, can survive of human food. But yes, we do serve blood, so don't worry.
* Mordere (More-Der-A) is Latin for 'Bite'. Ironic, eh?
Name; Ivanna Mordere
Age; Unknown, one of the first vampires alive.
Personality; Ivanna is everything a vampire lady should be. She obeys every single etiquette there is. She is loving toward her family memebers, but when people disobey her she turns stone cold.
Family Type; The Mordere Family.
Born, Made, or Turned? Made.
Brief Biography; This is really unknown. Even Ivanna can't remember. Or can she?
Other; None for now, other than she is the headmistress and a rather mysterious character.
* * *
Name; Ivan Mordred
Age; Unknown, one of the first vampires.
Personality; He's extremely strict, but shared deep love for his family. He is rather charming and knows practically everything about vampires there is so he is a good source to talk to.
Family Type; The Mordere Family.
Born or Turned? Made.
Brief Biography; Same as above, he is even older than Ivanna herself so this is a struggle for him to remember.
Other; Husband of Ivanna, Vampire History teacher.
* * *
Name; Bonnavelia 'Bonnie' Mordere
+ Traits; Outgoing, Ambitious.
-Traits; Emotional, Airheaded.
Power & Description; Bonnie is a kid at heart. Deep down she believes that everyone should get along, everything should be fair and that everything is full of light. She can be easily amused with shiny objects, an animal or some amusement park rides. Bonnie, like a child, hungers for knowledge and loves to explore. Her humor can be quite perverted, or ‘stupid’, but she loves to laugh at everything. She also can be quite the Drama Queen, adding a few extra sighs or dances here and there. Being creative, she sees the world in all sorts of colors and shapes; her head is almost always in the clouds. She is passionate and determined. She won’t give up until she’d done it or died trying. If someone says she can’t do something she goes out and proves them wrong with a goofy grin on her face. Her heart on her sleeve, Bonnie is very emotional and sensitive. The only emotion she tries, and fails, to hide is sadness and fear. Touchy-Feely is another term for her. She can’t help but hold people’s hand or hug them, it’s just how she is. Through her power (Psycometry) Bonnie can obtain the historical memories or sensations through objects she touches. For example if she touches clothes, she may see vision of manufacturer of the clothing, those who wore the clothes, or other details
• Close Friends; None yet.
• Potential Relationships; None yet.
* * *
Name; Tobias 'Toby' Mordere
Power & Description; Tobias has known from a young age he was born to help people, in particular; people with gifts. His ability of power augmentation allows him to do just this, and offers him a great deal of satisfaction when he realizes he has helped someone by providing them with the extra amount of power that they need. However, despite his many years at this school due to his parents orders, he’s been unable to learn that people are not always what they seem, and that some simply take advantage of him to make themselves stronger – even if it’s just for a short period of time. Tobias is a joker, unable to take many things seriously, he doesn’t see people using him as a very big deal; even if his twin sister Bela refuses to agree, and often is forced to make decisions for him. But because of all of this, and the focus on his power augmentation, Tobias has never had an opportunity to tell anyone about his volatile blasts, and is therefore considered ‘weak’ in the eyes of older, more skilled students. However, his unpredictable attitude to life, and everyone’s inability to know where Tobias will go next could be deadly – especially paired with his abilities – so what happens if he snaps?
• Close Friends; None Yet.
• Potential Relationships; None Yet.
Is this RP open by any chance? I'd love to join if possible.
"Fantasy and Creativity are like an exercize bike, they may not get you anywhere but they tone up the muscles that do."