Looking to garner a roleplay partner or two -Several ideas, disregard post count
Good morning. As I am new to this forum, I currently do not have any active roleplays going on. And I say it in all seriousness when I say I am dying over here. However, I digress. I almost always roleplay something involving light romance or relationships with other people (to clarify, relationship in this sense being interactions with others) but I am flexible. You want an action flick in which we overthrow the queen of England? Sounds cool to me. Provided, that is, you abide by the following rules:
1. I admit to being a grammar nazi. One or two mistakes is perfectly alright, but if you post something such as "I would walk up to him and me and him went to the cinema than he kissed me and my heart imploded splattering him with flesh", I will not be amused.
2. A similar story with spelling. Also, bear in mind I am Irish, and follow the European spellings. That is, colour instead of color and so on and so forth.
3. Potatoes are fantastic.
4. In terms of romance, I roleplay male, female or genderless characters, in mxm, mxf and fxf situations. I do, however, much prefer to play the male. As another note, if you are of the opinion you will only roleplay with a woman if their character is a woman, you obviously do not realise that I barely understand the way a woman's mind works. Honestly.
5. On that understanding note, that actually applies to people in general. I rarely understand why people behave the way they do, so my characters tend to reflect that, to an extent.
6. You will be referred to as 'it' unless you state otherwise. I find it impossible to guess someone's gender, regardless of how obvious it may seem, so I will not refer to you as 'he' or 'she' unless you tell me otherwise. "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, it never said."
"Wasn't she complaining about period pain last night?"
"... I stand by my previous statement."
7. I detest Mary Sues. If you create a character who is inarguably a Mary Sue, I will do everything within my power to have them killed off in the most gruesome manner possible. And I will feel no remorse for this, as it is your own fault for creating a character that you know I will detest.
8. In regards to mature themes, I am fine with swearing and violence. However, having only been upon this earth for fifteen years at this stage, I am afraid I would appreciate that being kept in mind if you're looking for sexual activity. Besides, roleplaying should not be pornographic.
9. This list of rules is getting long, so I think I will leave it here.
11. Wait, one last thing: I also consider everyone- including myself- to be an idiot unless proven otherwise.
What will I roleplay? A lot of things, actually. Some basic breakdowns of plots I enjoy are as follows:
- Post apocalyptic worlds.
My favourite idea for this is one in which beasts have invaded earth, seemingly out of no where, and are destroying everything man has worked so hard to build. The beasts in question are similar to large, hairless greyhounds, long and impossibly emaciated-looking, with no ears or eyes. Their snouts are as long as their legs, and rather than having a hinged jaw, have four mouthparts that appear to lack bones, for they clamp shut upon prey as an octopus would, minus the suckers. More details / a detailed drawing to be uploaded as interest spawns.
- Angels V Demons
I use the terms 'angels' and 'demons' very loosely here. They are only considered to be either good or bad based upon who they follow. The angels believe all the demons to be evil, whereas the demons consider the same to be true for the angels. Angels are born with feathered wings upon their backs, demons with reptillian wings. These wings are capable of being melted into the skin once they hit puberty, but until then children tend to go around shirtless for practicality's sake. Romance between a demon and an angel is an option. Further details to be disclosed as the need arises.
- Fallen Angel
Oh look, another angel plot. A young man has committed what his comrades believe to be a forbidden act, and thus must pay the price. He is thrown to earth, where he may be captured and experimented on for all they care. When I say 'young', I mean eighteen or nineteen. The wings are of a slightly different design in this roleplay. When an angel's wings are stripped, really all that happens is tat they develop demons wings instead. In order for these wings to be utilised, they must first tear through the skin of his back, leaving a bloody mess that does not heal over when they retract. In this instance he would be found by a young man/woman who, for reasons you are free to decide, do not report the incident. This would develop into a romance, and I would like to play the fallen angel.
- Vampires, werewolves, etc
I am up for anything involving these, provided the vampires do not sparkle. Will spawn plots on request.
- Virtually anything else
Throw it past me, and I'll give it a shot. However, I would rather we not do fandoms. Most of these would probably be done by email, as I check that more, but if that is not possible, I am willing to do them on here also.
Hmm... I may be interested in the fallen angel one.
Or a werewolf one
Btw I'm a girl. Just so you know also I live in Scotland so I sympathise with you on all the spellings.