Hello there (:
I'm finding myself with more free time than I know what to do with as of late, so I'm looking to get a few more RPs started.
Okay, so, here's all the boring shit what you need to know:
- At this point in time, I'm only looking for people who will play male characters. Also, I don't do MxM or FxF, or double up. Sorry, but that's just how I roll.
- Because of the content and themes of some most of my RP ideas, I'm going to have to class them as mature, and therefore ask that you be 18+ if you're going to contact me.
- I don't have a problem with romance, but I don't think it should be a major driving force behind the roleplay, either. That being said, I know romance can be an important aspect to some roleplays, especially if it results in conflict (yay, conflict!).
- I do have school and a social life, so unfortunately, I'll only be able to post two or maybe three times a week at the moment. I promise you, the wait will be well worth it, though! Also, sometimes I'll be able to get in more than a single post a week, so stay hopeful!
- I understand if you forget to post, we've all probably been guilty of it in the past, but I really hate it if I'm left hanging. I'll usually send a PM to make sure you're still interested, but after that, if I still haven't heard from you in a week, I officially consider the RP dead (unless, of course, you tell me in advance that you'll be gone for an extended period of time).
- On that note, if you're not interested anymore, just tell me! I won't get angry, or hold any grudges, and I'll be more than happy to try something with you again in the future. I'll do the same for you, I pinky swear! That being said, if you run away from the RP without saying anything, I'll probably run away from you without saying anything every time you try to contact me.
- I'll generally give you three or four paragraphs for a standard post, and would appreciate it if you could do the same. I understand writers block, and shorter posts during conversation, but I won't be happy if I'm constantly getting less than three (or three very small) paragraphs.
- This is supposed to be something long term. Now, I'm not quite sure just how long "long term" is supposed to be, but it's definitely longer than a month or two. That's why it's called "long term".
- No threads, either. I'll just completely forget about them. I find PMs far easier to keep track of.
Also, here are some things I refuse to do:
- Anything high school (this includes bully x victim, cool kid x loner, etc.)
- Most fandoms. There are some very few exceptions.
- Anything that completely revolves around romance.
- I'll add more as I think of them.
Now let's get to what you came here to read:
Here are pairings I'm happy to do. The roles in bold are the ones that need to be filled. If neither is bold, then it means I don't really care. If it has a "*" next to it, it means I have an idea for it, but I'm always open to suggestions (:
- Human x Demon*
- Demon hunter x Demon hunter*
- Mage x Soldier* (Read the ideas section on this one, this is the only idea/pairing that I won't be accepting any ideas or suggestions for.)
- Ancient Vampire x Modern Vampire*
- Vampire x Vampire Hunter*
- Werewolf x Vampire
- Demon x Demon Hunter
I'll do other pairings, of course. I'll add more as they come to mind, and feel free to ask me (:
These are some of the ideas I had. I'm usually pretty flexible, too, so feel free to let me hear any ideas you had if you're going to get in touch (:
Demons took the world by force, and obliterated the majority of humanity. The few humans that remain live under ground, or have been captured by demons. So many centuries have passed that no one knows for sure what year it is anymore.
All the human cities have been destroyed, and replaced with magnificent, ominous demon cities. Even the flora and fauna have started to change.
A large, human base located in the mountains is attacked by demons. Hundreds were captured to be slaughtered as livestock, or sold as slaves. A few dozen were killed in all the mayhem. A small handful managed to escape. Over the weeks, the group got even smaller, most dying of starvation, a couple being picked off by demons. One even left, screaming that she would be better off without them.
Eventually, she came across a demon city. Starving, lost, and sleep-deprived, she wondered in, searching for somewhere to eat and rest. She eventually finds an inn, where she meets a demon who she tricks into believing she's a demon. Initially, her plan is just use him to get to a blacksmith, but after he listens to lie upon convincing lie, the demon insists they travel together, as they're headed in the same direction.
It's only a matter of time until he figures out what she really is.
Termin has always been threatened by demons, and for years a lone demon hunter has seen to it that the people stay safe... for a small fee, of course. He never had any problems with business, being the only demon hunter in the city guaranteed his financial success from the start.
Then she showed up.
He had no idea who she was, or where she came from, but he knew this; she was good at what she did, maybe even as good as he was. All he knew for sure was that she was stealing his business, and that was something he didn't appreciate, even if the way she did her job was something he admired.
Months passed, and the two met time and time again, but the only words ever exchanged between the two were cruel taunts between rivals, never anything personal, not even names. He never thought much more of it than a little friendly competition to keep him on his toes, he couldn't argue if she got the job done first. But after more lost targets than he'd ever admit to, he began to grow suspicious. This girl was hiding more than he expected, and he was determined to find out.
BEFORE YOU READ ON!!
This RP will take some serious dedication (which is why there's only one spot for it). This isn't something that'll happen for a month, then end. It'll be a very long term thing. People have PM'd me thinking that they were up for this idea, but everyone (so far) has been scared away by the information "care package" that I have to send out before we get things started. I won't get into details, as those of you interested will PM me.
I finally found someone up to the challenge, so those of you wanting to give this a try will have to wait ):
In Mordun, the practice of magic and the worship of the Divine Queens of Samsara has been outlawed and deemed punishable by death, as declared by Lord Serus L'Maarth, a cruel and ruthless tyrant who rose to power after the noble Lady Medara Breska was chosen by the Divine Queens to join them in Samsara.
City after city, town after town, village after village, Serus' army slaughtered those who worshipped the Divine Queens like lambs, attempting to eliminate all traces of magic, light and dark, spiteful of the love and loyalty the denizens of Mordun continued to show Medara after her ascension to Divinity. The only city to remain untouched by Serus' army is Sa'avyn, which was built around the Temple of the Divine Queens: the eternal resting place of the Divine Queens' souls, and gateway to Samsara.
Days after Serus' army began raping the land, a young soldier begins having nightmares and visions of the horrors to be birthed by Samsara as revenge. This soldier knew that he had to do something. He snuck away from Dolvomiir and made the long and treacherous journey to Sa'avyn to speak with someone from the temple, claiming his visions are warnings from the Divine Queens. He meets a Dark Priestess, who lends a suspicious ear to the soldier's cries of forewarn, but agrees to help him anyway.
When the Divine Queens reveal that his dreams aren't delusions, but premonitions of an ancient, long forgotten prophecy, the two must work together and do everything in their power to stop Serus and restore balance to Samsara before the Mother returns.
After decades of experimentation, scientists have finally managed to completely revive the mummified corpse of a vampire. Upon her revival, she was subjected to procedure after humiliating procedure, and degrading and invasive exams and tests. Eventually, her vampiric pride gets the better of her and she breaks out, refusing to allow herself to be further poked and prodded, jabbed and injected for their fancy, modern experiments.
The head of the organisation hires a vampire hunter to track her down and bring her back to the testing facility, dead or alive, as long as the body is intact.
This idea is still in that "incubation" period, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to let me know (:
After an ages long sleep, an ancient vampiress awakens in a strange new world. After weeks of struggling to survive on her own, she meets a ruthless young vampire who takes pity on her and shows her the ways of the modern world. As she's taught to fend for herself in the new world, she is shocked to find out what the once proud vampire race has become: a pack of rabid dogs feeding off anyone without discretion, turning people into one of their own without as much as a thought, making a mockery of their vampiric roots. As her new ally teaches her the ways of the new world, she mentors him in the true nature of vampires, grooming him into one of the most deadly creatures of the night the city had ever seen.
Will the cursed blood that runs through their veins forge an unbreakable bond? Or, will an ages long generation gap throw them into chaos?
For those of you who find yourself constantly clicking on this thread, I've added in this section so you don't have to sift through my ideas to see which ones have been newly added. I'll leave the new ones here for about a week or so before moving them on to the "Ideas" section.
I have no new ideas at the moment! Check back later.
Like an idea, but there aren't any spots? Drop me a line with which one you were interested in and I'll add you to the list!
This is where my ideas go to die. If you really like an idea in here, you might be able to talk me into reviving it for you. You'll have to be pretty convincing, though.
For years, demons have been finding their way into the mortal realm. After some time, their numbers grew and eventually a war waged between mortals and demons. Decades passed, and a treaty was signed to stop the war. Some cities were forfeited to the demons, others remained in human control.
Even though new laws were put in place to protect innocents on both sides of the conflict; assassins, hit-men and hunters began springing up on both sides of the fence, each side aiming to eliminate powerful or influential people, thus giving their own the upper hand. In an attempt to severely damage the demon's defences (and out of options) the human military hires a mercenary to assassinate a very wealthy, well-known demon who is known to have funded the "disappearances" of some human politicians.
After thorough planning, she is sent on her way to the demon city with orders to kill him discretely. It isn't until she tracks him down and meets him for the first time that she realises just how difficult her task is. Bordering on celebrity status, it would be near impossible to silence him without word getting around quickly.
If there are any RPs you're interested interested in, but the spots are all taken and you don't mind the wait; leave me a message here with whichever one caught your eye, and I'll get back to you as soon as there are any open spots. It's first in, first served, though. Just keep that in mind.
PM me if you're interested or have any questions.
Thanks for reading
Last edited by PoorImpulseCtrl; 03-08-2013 at 04:33 AM.
I am interested in the mage x solider as outlined in your summary.
Grrr, all the ones I'm interested in are closed!!! Pfffft.
Let me know if you ever have an opening on the demon one :P
I tend to update this thing every few days, so be sure to check back, too (: