Hello! Please ignore my post count, I am just new to this community and not to roleplay. So before further delay, here's a short list of things I'd prefer on a partner.
- Long term. I am not looking for a single week's fad, but someone who can commit.
- Must be female, or willing to play a female. I am a male, and intend to play as such.
- I am looking for many and quick small posts. Most of my posting is done from a phone, so it's not easy to write long posts unless I am at the PC. When I am on my PC, I can write books though.
- I am not a grammar nazi, but I also don't want to have to decipher what you said. Please keep posts legible. Proper punctuation and capitalization are a must.
- I don't have any limits. I'd rather you didn't either.
- I'm a sucker for romance, although I also love action, drama and horror. A combination of all is ideal.
- I'd appreciate someone who has a matching timezone with mine (Anything in Europe (GMT-2 to +4 or 5)) and can post frequently around the day in GMT+1/3.
- I can do PMs or email, but PMs are prefered.
- Not that interested in fantasy, I'm more into modern and sci-fi. Existing settings are fine, but with original characters.
- The forum tends to eat my PMs. If you don't get a reply, let me know!
And below's a list of themes/pairings to use as an example!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Zombie Outbreak (MIA Soldier x MIA Soldier, MIA Soldier x Civilian)
Apocalypse/Post-Apocalyptic (Soldiers, civilians, survivors, you name it!)
Battlestar Galactica (2003) (Really looking for this!)
Modern/Future War (Soldier x Soldier)
Got any good ideas for modern/sci-fi settings, throw them my way too!
Last edited by Doedie; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:44 AM.
Got a few people who are interested, but I'd like to get a few more before deciding!
Interested in a college/university romance pm me.