Mortals know little of the Abyss, the plane that lies between all others, wherein dwells Chaos personified, demons live in the Abyss, and demons exemplify change, freedom to do as you wish unbound by anyone...they embody destruction, lust, greed, ambition, hope and much more, for demons are endlessly fascinated by mortals and study them constantly, finding the plane they exist on, that of Mundus to be full of tangible and interesting things to do and experience.
That above all else, is what demons live for, to experience and to live, some are undoubtedly malevolent, some are much less so, you can never tell with demons, for they are as varied as the stars in power, appearance, and temperament. Most important for this story, they offer power to those who please them, to those who grant them the joys and experiences they crave, those whose destiny's they can see will shake the foundations of the world.
To those select few, Chaos, is power and glory and they will gladly sell their souls to demons in exchange for the benefits, wealth beyond measure, power, immortality and...if you please the great Demon Lords enough...be granted demonhood, to become a Daemon Prince.
One such individual seeks their power, a mage of no small power, a sorcerer who has begun to learn the ways of Chaos, his ambitions burn brighter then the sun, and this has gotten the attention of Chaos...he calls out, summoning through blood sacrifice, a succubus to seduce, infiltrate and sabotage his foes, to allow him to rise in power.
Things to know
-This is mature, this isn't a pure smut roleplay or anything like that, but sex can be involved, as can gore, blood extreme violence and other such adult themes.
- This is high end casual to advanced, there's no 'you must post this many paragraphs' nonsense, at times there will be plenty to work with and posts will be large, and at times when we're just having dialogue, it's a lot harder to squeeze more length into your posts, that is fine so long as your posts aren't really short(in which case I will probably tell you that you should go to a less difficult level of roleplay)
- I want a GIRL, not a guy, thank you
- 18 and older please
- You will not be playing a 'good guy' in this, neither will I, just for your information, you may not be the most evil person around, but you're certainly not a stalwart defender of justice and all that is good either.
- Please be active, the last person I did this was a good friend of mine, but it's not working out due to the fact real life keeps her away for weeks or longer at a time, it's very depressing to have a roleplay die because someone just dropped off the grid
- This is fantasy, magic, dragons, elves, that sort of thing
- The 'helpless' female role, is so, fucking unbelievably overdone it's not even funny, it's so refreshing to see someone make an interesting character for once who isn't always oh please I'm the damsel in distress, please save me, in other words, if your character can't take care of herself, then...yea we won't make it very far together.
- Hey...you in this for the long haul? Yea you are? Great! Otherwise go away, this isn't a 'fling' as I like to call them(a roleplay that lasts maybe a month), this is a long term.
- If you're NOT HAVING FUN, then SAY SO, the point is to have fun and I can't help you if you don't talk to me or I'm doing something that is hurting your ability to post or something PLEASE TALK TO ME, I've had so many people just up and quit because they couldn't tell me honestly "you suck dick Hunter of Shadows, you need to fix this shit you bastard."
I won't respect you one bit if you have a problem and quit without trying to work it out first, that's all I ask just COMMUNICATE
- PMs, it's what I'm comfortable and familiar with
- Hey if I'm not posting as often as you'd like and you think it's been a while, poke me and get my attention