1. A player may not have multiple curses at once, unless cursed by Veteran (star).
2. Posts before time of curse are illegible.
3. A player who dies, gets to curse one more player before they are out (Referred to as "Remorse Cursing"). Doesn't apply to rule 11.
4. A cursed player may not curse another player, unless they are a Veteran (star)
5. A player who lost (used the cursed word), may no longer curse, or be cursed, unless redeemed.
6. You must have proof (a quote), in order to kill a player off.
7. You may not curse multiple players at once, unless Veteran (star).
8. If a player edits their post before someone quotes them here, they're safe.
9. You may not curse someone with the word "Curse".
10. All curses are final, you may not change the word once posted.
11. No editing the quote when posting. You will be disqualified with no redemption.
12. In order to count as losing, the word has to be typed by the player.
13. Valid BBCode does not count as losing.
14. Valid emoticons do not count as losing.
15. All quotes have to be the original quotes, see below for instructions.
16. You may not curse a dead player.
17. This game applies to all sections of the forum, not just Off-Topic.
18. Misspellings count, you are still dead.
19. Don't be a dick. Curses have to be words over three letters in length.
To get the original quote, as in having the little blue arrow linking to the post, you must click the "multiquote" button right next to the "quote" button, then come here, click reply, hit "Go Advanced", and below the text box, it should say, you have selected a quote not from this thread, and then hit "Quote this post as well". Now you have the original quote in this thread.
If a player has made one or more kills (quoting), they are eligible for another cursing, meaning they may curse once again. A redemption kill does not count (see below).
The eligible players will be marked with a yellow star in the players list, these players will be referred to as "Veterans".
A player with multiple curses may remove one, when they kill another player, but they will not achieve Veteran status. DC's do not stack up, you always have one star, even if you kill multiples.
When a Veteran dies, they lose Veteran status and have to earn it all over again, furthermore, their remorse curse does not follow Veteran's rules.
When a regular (not veteran) player obtains Veteran status, they get to curse two more players, because they re-earned the curse from killing the player, plus one curse for being a Veteran. Therefore, one can only have 2 curses at once, and only directly after obtaining Veteran status.
If a player has been killed off, they get ONE more chance to redeem themselves. They must post a quote, killing another player off. This player may be anyone, as long as the proof is legit, and you didn't edit timestamps, names, wording, etc.
Whenever every live or dead player is out of curses, this rule comes into play. The FH rule states that if this is to occur, by a roll of Nargle's magic dice, two players are to be rid of their curses. This will be done using a random number generator, using the first two numbers that show up, generating the possible numbers of live players. These two players now must make a choice.
1. Obtain Veteran status.
2. Grant another player (neither of the two), Veteran status. This player may not be dead.
3. Strip Veteran status from another player. (neither of the two)
4. Revive another player.
White indicates alive, Red indicates dead, Yellow Star, read "Double Cursing" above.
Sebas - Cute; Charles
Nargle - Spam
FoxleFay - Them
By killings, up to five players. Remorse kills, and suicides don't count.
<March 14/13> Clirkus dies after like ten seconds.
<March 14/13> Herzinth becomes first veteran.
<March 14/13> I'M SRRY BBY
<March 14/13> Seba becomes veteran