I seem to be dead...
Looking for Invader Zim.
I recently re-discovered my Invader Zim DVDs, and it rekindled my need to roleplay it. Anyone up for helping me out? :3
Before we go on:
- I'm...still really sick of playing Zim and Dib. You'd think after more than a year I would be up for playing them, again, but...Nope. I can be convinced to play one, if someone plays the other, though.
- I'm not much of a fan of ZAGR, ZATR, or DATR, (Zim and Gaz Romance; Zim and Tak Romance; Dib and Tak Romance). In all honestly, I'd rather play a human OC. I don't care if you play a canon character or an Irken OC. I'll leave that up to you.(Two human OCs would be a little boring, don't you think? Unless you can convice me, otherwise).
- I will NOT play a stupid, random plot. I understand Invader Zim is like that, and I love it, but that doesn't work for the roleplays I like. A little humor is fine, especially if Gir is involved, but I'd rather have the rest be dark and pretty serious. (Or lighter than that. Just not random and stupid.)
- I won't RP a main male character. *watches as everyone scatters* Sorry...I've tried, but it just isn't for me. I can play whatever side character you want me to play. I also am not a big fan of M/M and F/F (nothing personal, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to roleplaying). I'll consider a ZADR plot, though.
- I have zero limits. Throw any amount of violence, gore, language, and romance you want. However, if you're under the age of eighteen, forget romance. Sorry. I'll do my best to respect your limits, just keep in mind that it's very possible that I'll make a mistake, especially if you hate little things like cussing.
- One thing I can't stand is impatience. If I haven't replied in a few days, then by all means, message me a reminder. But let's not spam my inbox, yeah? Some days I'm super fast with replies, and others I'm fairly slow. This is a hobby, not a job...I don't want to be pressured by a hobby, okay? I'll give you the same courtesy unless you tell me otherwise. Joking/respectful reminders are fine. (: I'm talking about aggressive, whiny messages from people who can't have a little patience.
- I love dark plots. I think one would be perfect for IZ, but it's not necessary.
- I tend to keep to a casual level, mostly a paragraph per post (counted in sentences and not lines). Yeah, don't expect three paragraphs or more with every post. It's not going to happen. But, I don't care what the post length is as long as it gives me something to work with.
- I try to be fairly flexible and laid-back, so if something's on your mind just tell me. I won't bite your head off. :3
- If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask!
What I'm looking for:
- Obviously, someone who is a fan of Invader Zim. =P
- Please know your grammar and spelling! Yes, this means capitalizing what needs to be capitalized and putting commas and periods where needed. I won't call you out on small quirks or typos, but please at least put some decent effort into it.
- I really don't want to be the only one keeping track of the RP. If there has been a random delay on my part, please put in the effort to tell me...The site still eats PMs, and I can't always catch it. Of course, I'll try to do the same.
- Someone who will compromise and work with me! Don't leave the plot to me.
- I'd rather have someone who won't disappear on me. If you're thinking of going on a hiatus/vacation, tell me, please. If you don't like the RP, tell me. I won't bite, I promise. We can either change up the plot, do something else, or just not RP anymore.
Right now, I don't really have any plots. We can brainstorm!
I think that's it. I'll just leave this here, while I go try to catch up on a few other RPs.
I seem to be dead...
The homicidal maniac
Hum.... I would like to rp on this one as well XD... I would like to be Dib and I don't usually like OC's in the invader zim world, but if we do something with Dib.... oh oh oh idea Dib has been hospitalized... or we could work with in my story world that makes Johnny Professor Membrane. Or....hum... I have some ideas I think.