These are my house rules for RPGs. Most of them are general knowledge, but still worth reading.
1. IT. IS. A GAME. NEVER prioritize it over real life.
2. HAVE FUN. People get bent out of shape over the STUPIDEST shit.
3. PLAY NICE. If your character is an asshole, so be it. That doesn't mean you get to be one OOC.
4. THREE STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT. Third offense gains you a permanent ban from all of my RPs.
5. IT'S YOUR RP AS MUCH AS MINE. Get creative! I'm open to suggestions!
6. PLEASE EXCUSE YOURSELF. If you MUST leave the RP, then I'm sorry to hear that. Please collaborate with me ahead of time so we can dismiss your character properly!
7. DON'T LURK. There's an excuse for being busy and not being able to post. However, there's no excuse if you're online and not posting.
8. DON'T BOTHER BITCHING ABOUT THE RP. If you don't like a feature of the RP, don't complain about it cause I'm not gonna fix it. Take it elsewhere.
9. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Good roleplaying lies in good communication, not lots of it.
10. NEW, NOT USED. I don't want to see a generic character. If you use it in another RP, I will NOT accept it.