Everyone who ever lived in the little town of Riverdale has heard the stories of the mysterious disappearances. Every now and again someone new would disappear from town and never to be seen again. Sure everyone is curious is to why this is happening, but they rather not stick around to find out less they be taken as well. Truth be told high up on a hill top that looked down at the town there was a mansion and in that mansion lived the residents of a rich family, the wealthiest people in town. No one ever see's them they never leave there humble estate to come down to some dinky town, at least that's what the townfolk thought.
Truth be told it was far more complicated then anyone has realized. In the house there were 7 people, the head of the house a father and his son. Long ago the son was little he and his other friends were playing in the woods around the back of there house, little did they know what they might stumble upon there. "Hey look there!" Someone shouted pointing out a small old cottage. The others to afraid to even go near it, but the one who had pointed it out persuaded them to come. The house was filled with all sorts of beakers and test tubes and a big black cauldron. They had no idea they had stumbled upon a witch cottage, they thought it would be fun to go and start breaking things and mixing all the potions and whatever he could find in there to mix. Even though one friend out of the bunch warned them to stop they did not and this angered the witch that had lived there. "Little boys shouldn't play here," she warned. As punishment she cursed the group and each one receiving a rose marking how much time they had before the monster they were cursed with consumed them.
As they grew so did the markings rose petals began to disappear, the only way their curse could be ever broken was to find someone who truly loved them for the way they were monster and all. The father of the mansion would not stand for this he would not rest till the group got the happy life they deserved even if it meant forcing someone to love them. For now everyone lived under one roof in the mansion for that would be there only safe haven from anyone that might discover and despise them.
1. No godmodding
2. Any romance is PG-16 don't fking cyber and we do have younger kids
3. Do not pick up the pace i like taking things slow so i will decide when the next day comes.
4. Please listen for announcements or anything i may have to say
5. try not to keep it 1x1 for to long alot of us don't wanna get lost here
6. any fights started end it in either pms or you'll get my freaking steel toe boot up your ass
7. no freaking insta love let it be a fking while before people have feelings for each other
8. Make sure you include characters if they end up alone OR! the person they were rolplaying wtih logged off that way we keep everyone active
9. Do not make this RP boring if I found out someone who has will feel my steel toe boot
10. I know it's short posting but be a little detailed if you acn ok don't act stupid
11. Most important have fun
Wealthy Father: (Npced By Me)
Wealthy Son: (Open)
Friends: (4 Max)
Caleb Collins, Rose Marie Nightingale
Humans: (7 Max)