Hi there, I got some spare time on my hands until summer so I've decided to pick up a few more roleplays to keep myself occupied. In this thread I've included what I demand from you as a writer; what I can offer you as a dedicated partner and mostly fandoms that appeal to me. Happy reading!
[ Requirements & Qualifications ]
- I want you to be 18 years old or older.
- Be able to post 2-4 times a week.
- Good grammar and good spelling.
- Be honest, you don't like the post I just sent? Tell me, I don't mind rewriting.
- Stay honest, you don't like our roleplay anymore? Tell me, you don't need an excuse, I simply don't want to sit and wait for a reply that will never come.
- We don't need to keep a lively OOC chat going, but if you can't reply for x amount of days/months/years/centuries then just write me a short message, please.
- Quality over quantity; I would rather get a short, well-written reply than a longer one with a lot of bullshit and errors.
- And it stands advanced in the title, so even though I would like a short, well-written post rather than a longer, shitty one then I don't want it to be too short. Minimum paragraphs? Three or four even if writer block has you in a tight grip.
If you believe that you can reach the standard set above then feel free to continue reading.
I'm an experience writer and have roleplayed for approximately nine years. English is not my native language, but I consider myself to be a pretty decent user of the language anyway. I tend to reflect a lot upon my charachters' feelings and thoughts in my posts, something that often results in long, detailed posts with weird metaphors and internal monologues. However, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my replies, sometimes leading to that the posting might be a bit slow if I'm not happy with what I've written, but in the end I do my very best to reply as often as I'm able (which is about once a day).
When it comes to mature themes and the use of violence, alcohol, blood etc. then I'm fine with it. Dark plots appeals to me a lot, but I don't want it to be overall sad face or that our character spends 89,543% of their time between warm sheets. Romance is fine too but I don't mind excluding it either. I consider myself to be a very flexible writer and I'll probably not have any problems following your demands in what you want to exclude and/or include in a plot.
[ Summary of the text written above ^ and a few more things...]
- I'll reply about once a day if nothing comes up.
- I can play the dude; I can play the girl; I can even play a gold fish if you would like that.
- I don't demand character sheets, if you are a decent writer then I would like to get to know your character through the posts instead.
- I can double and often use side characters to spice up the roleplay.
- I consider myself to be very creative and can come up with the most twisted plots.
- I don't mind mature themes, but I don't want it to devour the roleplay.
- Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female – I accept anything!
[ Fandoms you wrote? ]
Listed down below, but I am open to suggestions when it comes to games/shows/movies. Canon or non-canon, I can do it all. I'm not so much of a fan with crossovers though, but seduce me with your great plot and I might say yes.
Preferred pairings: Gannicus/OC, Spartacus/OC
- Game of Thrones
Preferred pairings: Jorah/Daenerys
- Hell on Wheels
Preferred pairings: Cullen Bohannon/Lily Bell, Cullen Bohannon/OC
- Halo (the whole series w/ the live-action movie "Forward Unto Dawn") + 1 plot in storage for this universe.
- Assassin's Creed series
- Mass Effect trilogy + 1 plot in storage for this universe.
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- Red Dead Redemption
- Far Cry 3
[ The 'Classic' Settings ]
You know where the brave prince saves the lovely princess and kills the bloodthirsty dragon in the most idyllic medieval setting? Beside using already existing characters and/or universes from games/shows then I don't mind being a bit more original and create something completely new with my partner. Historical, modern or futuristic – I'm up for anything between heaven and earth more or less though I'm not superman; I have a couple of weaknesses so I might say no to some things due to the lack of knowledge around the subject. Apart form that feel free to hit me with anything you got and I'll surely comply without hesitating (if it's a good plot).
.... and I can place the roleplay over the forums, through the PMs or over the e-mails.
Still interested? You know what do to.