So, no deep and meaningful relationships?No romance past kissing.
There is one war. A war that not many people know of. The demon war. It only happens once every one hundred years. Two people are chosen to wage the war. One with a heart that desires truth a justice and one with a heart that desires power and destruction. Along with the chosen two comes their followers. One type can be a master and servant while another type can be a demon forger. The two teams, one being good and the other being evil will wage war against each other to summon the demon God Pluto. In order to summon Pluto they must find the six parts of the Pluto statue in and put them together which will be scattered around the battle field. each part contains a tremendous amount of both mana and demonic power. Once summoned, Pluto will make whatever the chosen one's heart desires a reality. The last demon war was the deadliest one. It nearly wiped out an entire small country. Luckily good prevailed in that war and peace was restored. Now a hundred years later. descendants of the the two chosen ones from the sixth demon war and preparing and readying themselves for the next one. Who will join them? Where will it happen? How much blood will be shed? How many innocent lives with be slaughtered? Most importantly, who will win?
1. No Godmodding.
2. You have to have some knowledge of the Fate series.
3. Canon characters are allowed. You don't have to make a character sheet on them. Just tell me which one you're taken.
4. Write a least one paragraph.
5. You can have multiple characters. Just make sure you can handle them.
6. Try to post at least once every one or two days.
7. If you have to drop out let me know. Just don't drop out and not say a word.
8. Romance is allowed. However, nothing past kissing. Wanna go past that? Take it to PM's
9. Demon forgers can not have servants. I mean they can summon demons. Having servants also would just make them overpowered.
10. If you have and suggestions or ideas to better or progress the plot let me know. This is also what this thread is for.
11. Can't think of anything else but have fun. Sorry for so many rules.
Appearance: (Description or pic is fine.)
Magus or Demon Forger:
Servant Character Sheet
Appearance: (Description or pic is fine.)
Name: Evan Wallace
Appearance: About 6'1, has short brown hair, brown eyes, slim but a little muscular, mostly wears all black. Black shirt, black jeans, black boots, black fingerless gloves.....he likes black. Has a tattoo of the UK flag on his right arm and a tattoo of an angel and demon on his left arm. He also carries a long sword called Slayer.
Personality: Evan is a bit of a jerk. He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He cocky and over confident most of the time and loves to be a show off. He usually gets annoyed by other people which is why he works alone. However he's always trying to do the right thing and has a good sense of justice.
Magus or Demon Forger: Evan of is a Demon Forger.
Abilities: One of his abilities is called Pandora's Void. Basically he opens up a void where he can choose from and unlimited arrangement of weapons like pistols, bow and arrows, a rocket launcher etc... Evan can also wall jump and dash in mid air. He can also sense the presence of demons and can even tell if one is disguised as a human.
Bio: Evan was born in the UK to the parents of Clair Wallace and Drake Wallace who is the descendant of Sullivan Wallace who was one of the chosen two in the fifth demon wars. His father was killed by the demon when he was five. Fearing that they would come after her and Evan Clair fled to America where they would hopefully be safe. They did stay safe and lived a very peaceful life for about twelve years They couldn't hide forever. Evan came home to find his mother laying in her own pool of blood. With her dying breath she told him who about his father's past and about the demon wars. Filled with anger he set off and found the demons wiping them out. He didn't know how he got this, but he was able to sense the presence of demons. Ever since then he's been hunting and killing demons. His next job brings him to Fuyuki City. What he doesn't know yet is that this is where the next demon war will take place and he's going to play a very important part in it.
Name: Jet Ibuki
Personality: Jet is a very calm and collective never letting his emotions get the best of him, though he can get pretty angry when pushed to his limit. He's also a very ruthless and cold hearted man. All he craves is power and will stop at nothing to require it.
Magus or Demon Forger: Demon Forger
Abilities: Well he has the ability to summon demons. Anywhere from just a low level undead to something powerful like Cerberus. Jet can also teleport to any distance, easily an effective move to use when fighting. He can also make demonic doppelganger of himself.
Bio: Jet is a descendant of Koji Ibuki, one of the many demon forgers that fought along with the demons in the fifth demon war. Jet is from a long line of demon forgers. His ancestors form a cult called Legion centuries ago, but they have been long forgotten. Jet grew up learning the way of the sword and learning how to summon demons. He prayed they he would fight in the next demon wars. However he didn't expect to be one of the chosen two. Now he sets off to Fuyuki City, forming his army of magus, forgers and demons that will destroy anyone that get in their way.
So, no deep and meaningful relationships?No romance past kissing.
Reserve me the Lancer Servant please. I will have a CS up later.
I'd like to reserve Caster, and a spot for a Master if that's alright.
P.S. Hello Tatty.
- - - Updated - - -
Name: Samira Ibn'Abihi
Personality: Samira seems imperturbable, always mellow and content. Even at her worst temperament, rather than getting angry or agitated, she just seems to realize that things aren't the way she wants them and she'll go about to set them right. This Zen state of being might make her seem a tad... psychopathic when she needs to resort to violence, as she won't even bat an eyelash at torture or murder. She has a very unthinking way of living, acting on what 'feels like it fits' rather than on what she stands to lose or gain, or on the moral principles of a situation; she lives her life by putting one foot in front of the other and being swept along in the world's momentum.
Bio: Samira was an unwanted child, abandoned to an orphanage. Having never known her parents, she was given the surname Ibn'Abihi, "Daughter of her Father". Much of her early life was quiet and peaceful, if uneventful. It wasn't until a fateful day when she was six that an wizened man came to the orphanage and brought aside each of the children to examine them. No one seemed to know why he did, or what he was doing, but the orphanage's imam seemed to hold him in high regard. By the time the daunting man came to inspect Samira, his face was deeply creased with frustration. He took a bit of her blood, and hair, and nails, and placed them in little vials in his bag. She didn't see the man again for nearly a month, but when he returned he seemed entirely intent on her. He completely ignored the other children, and went straight to ask her if she would like to go home with him. Without thinking deeply on the matter, Samira agreed. It simply seemed correct that an orphan should want to be adopted.
What she later learned was the reason why the wise old man had adopted her. He was a member of the Middle Eastern Magecraft Society, the Clocktower's counterpart in western Asia. Samira had great potential as a magus, boasting respectable magic circuits and hereditary mystic eyes that were rare even among magi. She became the man's protégé, learning the ways of his family's magecraft to carry on his line. Her body was artificially altered over many years, slowly changed to suit their thaumaturgical theory. Her metamorphosis was neither as cruel nor as effective as the method the Matou family used, but over time she became suitable to her teacher's magecraft. Eventually she even came to excel in its use. In line with the society's infighting nature, several attempts were made on her life by would-be apprentices who wanted to replace her to learn from her master. She survived these with some difficulty, and eventually the murderous efforts stopped. As she became more competent she was sent to deal with her master's rivals, both as a test of her skills and simply as a matter of convenience to the old man. These more talented magi proved very dangerous, and she nearly died on several occasions, but her failures taught her where her weaknesses lay. She found new tools to work around her inadequacies, and became very skilled at what she was sent to do. Most recently, her master has sent her to the Far East, told only to win the War at Fuyuki.
- Multilingualism ~ Samira can speak a multitude of languages, including Arabic, English, Hebrew, Japanese, and German.
- Athleticism ~ Samira is intensely fit for a regular human being. She's a powerful runner and swimmer, and is especially skilled at acrobatics.
- Weapons training ~ To supplement her effectiveness, Samira has trained in the use of firearms and knives, as well as several martial arts. She uses a Webley .455 revolver as her primary weapon, and carries a number of knives as well. When the situation warrants, she may use a Savage 110 with a telescopic sight. Although the usage of guns is generally spurned by magi, a large part of Samira's apprenticeship involved trying to kill significantly more talented magi, and she quickly discovered that firearms were a more viable avenue of attack against more powerful magic-users.
- Magecraft ~ Although Samira's magical education can't be considered well rounded at all, she makes up for this with the depth of her specialization. Almost the entirety of her knowledge focuses around curses: spells with the sole purpose of inflicting harm. Without mincing words, murder magic. The Middle Eastern magecraft society is known for their advancement in curses, which surpasses both the Clock Tower and the Far Eastern society's proficiency; and Samira can be considered a specialist among specialists, barely dabbling outside of that particular field. The little she knows outside of cursing has to do with bypassing boundary fields and remaining undetected, though once under direct scrutiny by a talented magus there's little she can do to remain hidden. Some examples of spells she knows include:
- Haffiya (خفية) A spell that masks her prana by disguising it as mana from the Earth. This often means she can bypass bounded fields by blending in with the world's 'background' energies, depending on the ward's specific construction. Similarly, if someone is searching for magic users by only looking for high concentrations of prana this would hide her.
- Shellah (شل) A crippling curse that causes painful spastic paralysis to the body part it strikes, or the entire body if it strikes the head. It is fired from an outstretched finger like the Gandr curse, or can be set to trigger when a bounded field is tripped.
- Zebulla (ذبل) A withering curse that desiccates whatever it strikes, causing tissue death and sickness through extreme dehydration. It is fired from an outstretched finger like the Gandr curse, or can be set to trigger when a bounded field is tripped.
- Alttokri (التق) A curse that requires a part of the target. With a material focus such as hair or blood, this curse infuses a weapon with the essence of the target. Desiring to return to its source, the weapon will seek the heart of the target.
- Wehashi (وحشي) A curse that imparts the nature and will of 'Violence' on an inanimate object, causing it to 'want' to shed blood. An example would be an enchanted knife tossed randomly would be more likely to find a living target, because the knife itself wants to cause injury.
- Mystic Eyes of Increased Casualty, 'The Evil Eye' ~ Samira was born with a mutation of the magic circuits in her eyes. Although extremely uncommon, the Evil Eye is not unheard of among Middle Eastern magi. It is a fundamental curse: rather than specifically causing injury it imperils the target, making any injuries they suffer while under its effects worse, and making it more difficult to escape injury in the first place. When active, her eyes go a solid milky blue, like those of some snakes.
- Hayet Keshef (حياةكشاف) ~ A Jambia passed down to Samira from her teacher for her mastery of his family's magecraft. Aside from being keenly sharp, the blade stores the weilders prana. Moreover, prana can be channeled through the blade to detect any blood in the surrounding area, both within or outside of a body.
Self Detachment. She is unaware of this origin, and her magic is unrelated to this origin so she gains no sort of benefit, rather it just tones her personality and way of living.
Class: CasterNikola Tesla
Personality: Tesla is a gentleman, if a bit odd. He keeps himself tidy and well dressed, more as a matter of keeping up with his social connections rather than out of private vanity. His modus operandi may make him come off as rigid, and to some extent it's true; he certainly prefers when things go according to his expectations. He's a soft spoken, kind man, but only with those that he deems worth the effort.
Item Construction: A+ The skill to manufacture magical items, especially ones which store and transfer magical energies.
Territory Creation: B Creation of a "Workshop", a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, becomes possible.
Clairvoyance (Synesthesia): B An interconnection of the senses. As long as he retains at least one of his five senses, it can be used to compensate for the others.
Eidetic Memory: A Tesla was able to commit entire novels to memory word for word, and even went as far as to keep 3-dimensional schematics for inventions entirely mental to avoid having them stolen.
Teleforce~ A conceptual weapon developed by Tesla, it's hard to differentiate whether this is a kind of magecraft, technology, or something else entirely. When manifested, a huge amount of mana is drawn directly from the earth, instead of being processed through Caster's magical circuit. The prana caster spends when using this phantasm is solely to direct the attack, and to create a situation where the world's mana will accumulate properly, not to actually supply the attack's energy. This collected mana is converted to 'Teleforce', disembodied kinetic energy, at which point it becomes a natural phenomenon and loses all magecraft-like traits. This energy is released in a ray attack that can reach the horizon at maximum range, and can be freely subdivided among any number of targets at the expense of power (two targets would each be hit by half, etc.)
P.S. if you're at all interested: Part of an essay about mankind that Tesla wrote where he references Akasha, Prana, Ether, indirectly the Spiral of Origin, and basically Magecraft as a whole.
SpoilerWhat has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?
Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or Creative Force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.
Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding? more still cause them to operate simply by the force of his will?
If he could do this, he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being. He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe. He could cause planets to collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms.
I had no idea that writing him into the Nasu-verse was going to be so easy.
Last edited by Nekomancer; 03-24-2013 at 04:16 PM.
I would like to reserve either berserker or Archer. If sound waves can be used as an archer phantasm, anyway...
I make custom sprites of pokemon people make themselves. Gimme a call if you want yours done today!
Want to make a tribute to Hachiko, the Japanese dog who waited nine years for his dead master? Click the link!
I'm reserving berserker plox
I'd like to reserve the Rider servant please.
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
In the face of disaster lies the opportunity for renewal."
"Your fate is mine to decide!!"
"For it is not in success where a true character is revealed, but in failure"-Black Manta