Your Ranger Veteran (GM) is: VanceXentan
wiki Link: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/RangerWiki
It has been twenty years since the first squad of power rangers fought. They started off as protectors of a city against a small monster horde but then things became worse after they accidently unleashed a monster who was crowned king. This sparked a war which would lead the the rangers becoming myth and legend but no rangers were founded afterward. After the last war between the monsters under the command of the Monster King Rashim Rachol. The war ended when the Rangers managed to overwhelm and defeat the monster king with the aid of the Phantom Ranger. However the rangers were disbanded after the war. The War itself lasted four years and these were the second generation of rangers to take on the enemy and the rangers which numbered at six were disbanded afterward. Most of them even died during the war or have since retired and barely keep contact. However a General of the Monster King has survived and is making a return intending to pick up where his master failed. He seeks to destroy earth's inhabitants or enslave them. He has regained his abilities to summon monsters and is attempting to bring his fallen comrades back from their prisons which has broken free of. However the Rangers are not here to combat him this time and now earth is defenseless without its protectors. In an attempt to stop the ruthless annihilation that will undoubtedly be caused by the General. The Phantom Ranger has returned in order to fight this fight and remake the rangers. This is where our story starts off at Angel Grove College...
(Edit: This will be a mighty morphin era rangers only rp. If the rp is completed we will move onto Zeo, Turbo, Space, etc.)
1. As usual all roleplay rules of casual roleplaying and its standards apply as well as the site's rules in general.
2. You can have any color canon or non-canon as long as it is not taken but you will not be automatically better because of the color of your suit. For example silver ranger in place of say the yellow ranger or the black ranger.
3. This is using the season 1&2 gear (Start out with season one gear ONLY) meaning that the morphers and the zords will all be from that era. You may pick from any season 1 canon zord despite your color as long as it is not already taken. Minus the Red Tyrannosaurus.
4. We are new rangers but we're not veterans we cannot go in and take on an entire group of monsters by our lonesome on most conditions remember team work is key in the rangers.
5. You may pick a canon ranger if you so desire but remember to stay in his character. You may change his or her suit color if you'd like
6. You have to be able to constantly post at least five sentences per post and be able to write on a normal level without internet speak while typing in the IC. This is a stupid rule I have to put up but it stands none the less.
7. Your character should have trained in a martial arts form of some type in his or her life. This is to prevent people from complaining those who DO know martial arts aren't seeming like Mary sues from the start.
Green Ranger - Joe Hawke - VanceXentan
Black Ranger - Dan Reed - Venchi
Blue Ranger - Kenny Wes - xkatx
Gold Ranger - Jane Iceni - Replica616
Reserved Ranger Spots -
■Green Ranger Dragonzord - Taken
■ Tyrannosaurus Dinozord - Reserved
■ Black Mastodon Dinozord - taken
■ Blue Triceratops Dinozord -
■ Yellow Saber-Toothed Tiger Dinozord -
■ Pterodactyl Dinozord -
Character Sheet: (Made by Mattmanganon)
Appearance: (Normal and Ranger) (Must use Real life picture or describe how your out of ranger suit character looks like)
Extra: (Anything i missed)
Green Ranger - Joey Hawke
Name: Joe K. Hawke
Ranger Color: Green
Bio: Born in Baltimore Maryland he was the son of a Martial Artist Black Belt who worked as a High School Gym Teacher and a High School English Teacher who was also taught at the same school as his father. He had a good childhood as his parents cared for him with all their hearts and did their best effort to bring him up as a good young man. He had a good amount of friends and was always a star in the gymnastic classes. His younger years had him training with his father extensively and having his mother help him with school work he may have missed. He was no genius but he was always considered a bright young man with a great future ahead of him. His friends described him as a kind and patient man but having his limits. He was the kid who stood up to bullies at school and got beat up defending his friends. He disliked committing any sort of crime and found being dishonest an act only performed by a loser. He passed middle and high school as the guy voted most likely to succeed in his life and he took pride in it. He went to Angel Grove to learn more about becoming an engineer and got there by getting a scholarship in school as a wrestler. However he is not the perfect child he has always had a problem with swimming, he can swim but he is rather bad at it, and he has problems with muscle stiffness and is prone to headaches if concentrating on something for too long.