"Once more into the breach borthers!"
Faction: The Imperial Guard
Name of Regiment: 15th Regiment of the Borus 'Night Hawks' Infantry
History:Borus was a world of various ores contained within, the imperium seeing this they decided to colonise it. The world is of mountainous regions and any flat plains the hive cities were place and slowly built up. Borus now is full of industry with various minerals and ores extracted for the emperor. It is also a merchant hub with various ships passing by. The Imperial Guard are the backbone here inducting anyone that seems fit, on the world various natural disasters are the cause a few of the cities laid to ruin and these are the training grounds for the men. Now the 15th regiment have been beckoned to the aid of a planet close to theirs…
Color Schemes: Grey, Black and Navy Blue
Tactica: The army has trained in large ruined cities so have become used to city fights rather than plains or jungle. The regiment are adept at using flank and pinser attacks whilst their artillery keep the enemy distracted. Their colour scheme helps blend into the ruins and every man carries a cape as well for extra cover. If a battle is to be had the army prefer difficult terrain and good cover rather than a dog fight on a flat land.
. : Segmentum Command : .
Name: Ivan Val
Type: Lord Commissar
Personality/Biography: Ivan is a stern man who has seen his fair share of war. He encourages his men to fight on, however anyone to break rank is going to see the tip of his pistol. He will be seen in battle with the front ranks with his battle cry and will of the emperor.
- Executioner - By killing the man next to him, a soldier will fight harder and more furious. This character is allowed to command executions to those who would rather not die in the name of the Emperor. Through a small casualty penalty, soldiers can be pushed to fight harder and to never retreat.
- Inspiring - This character's fervor inspires all nearby warriors to fight with greater zeal. As a result, battles this character takes place in will provide morale bonuses to allied factions.
- Incompetent Command - While this character is not necessarily incompetent, giving orders must go through a large command chain until it is executed on a squadron level. As a result, misinterpretation of orders and downright incompetence can lead to sticky situations. Whenever this character is not present in a battle, a disorganization penalty will be applied to the combating army.
- Victory at All Costs! - Your character can be stubborn at times in the face of the enemy, never wanting to retreat in the face of mankind's enemies. As a result, whenever you command your army to retreat, a dice will be rolled. If the roll is a 1 or a 2, your character will command your army to continue fighting for another round.
- First rank, fire! Second rank, fire! - This character orchestrates warfare like a composer to music. If the character is participating in the battle, the character may command his troops to put down extra fire upon the enemy, allowing for substantial damage output for one combat turn. This is initiated on a dice roll, with only a perfect 6 activating the ability. This can be used every turn with no cooldown effect.
Wargear: Ivan currently wields the standard issue Laspistol and Chainsword
. : Regimental Elite : .
Faction Honour Guard
Name of Honour Guard: Vals - Finest
Type: A squad of veteran special weapons team
Wargear: Melta Bombs, Flamer, 2 Melta guns, Lasguns and Carapace Armour
. : Troop Choices : .
- Choice 1: 832 Imperial Veteran Guardsmen
Choice 2: 532 Imperial Scout Snipers
Choice 3: 3,433 Imperial Guardsmen
. : Mechanized Units : .
- Choice 1 8 Basilisks
- Choice 2 28 Hellhounds
- Choice 3 22 Leman Russ Demolishers