The land of Minecraftia is vast and everlasting, seemingly going on forever without any signs of stopping. The worlds inhabitants are just as vast as its landscape, ranging from Dwarves and Goblins in the Mountains, to Elves and Fairies in the forests, to Humans and Testificates in the large kingdoms and castles scattered around the world, and many more. However, there are creatures such as Creepers and Zombies who live outside the borders of civilization, roaming the world for unfortunate souls to devour, there are the Pigmen and Ghasts of the nightmarish Nether dimension who roam around like lost souls and wail aimlessly, the Endermen and Dark Creatures of "The End" with their leaders the Wither and an Ender Dragon... Then there is the one realm that nobody can reach. The one realm that must never be opened, for it contains the deadliest threat to the world of Minecraftia... the "Void". This realm was sealed off by powerful mages and wizards, as well as many ancient heroes when a great evil rose to power and tried to destroy the world. However, one of the heroes, a young man by the name of "Brine" knew that the seals would break instantly. So, he made the greatest sacrifice and sealed himself inside the Void as well, keeping the ancient evil at bay while the wizards and heroes worked. The boy was praised for his brave sacrifice and the world was at peace for ages... Then, something occurred that should never have happened: another world linked itself with Minecraftia for a brief moment, bringing outsiders into a whole new world, but unknowingly cracking the seal that held the hero and the evil lord inside the Void. As these outsiders came through the Void into Minecraftia, the brave boy who history had forgotten and feared, for it was said his ghost haunted the realm, was pulled back into the world. However, the Dark Lord trapped in the Void is slowly breaking himself out, as his followers prepare an evil ceremony that will free their master forever and unleash him back into the world of Minecraftia to exact his vengeance... However, there is a prophecy.
Will these heroes from another world and the lost boy be able to defeat the rising evil and save the land of Minecraftia, or shall darkness finally fall, allowing the Shade to conquer all?The boy sealed away, forgotten by time, will be returned to this land to continue his life. When other worldly heroes are present, chosen to assist the boy, they shall be sucked in through the Void. Minecraftia will fall without their aid, for the end of days will bring about the Shade. Races unite and rivals fight rivals, in one final battle for ultimate survival.
1. No god modding (No Gary/Mary Sues)
2. Magical Abilities stronger then basic level MUST be approved by a GM
3. If you wish to control an NPC, contact a GM and we'll discuss it.
4. If you and another person are having a solo interaction, please don't spam the IC with post after post. Take it to PM and do a conjoined post, please.
5. If you want to kill anybody's character/want your character to be killed in a certain way, please contact a GM or the other person involved and get their permission.
6. Unless you get me to approve, your character CANNOT BE A MONSTER/MOB!!
7. GM posts concerning plot advancements will be announced in the OOC before being posted.
8. I know its Minecraft, but be realistic about builds (don't build 1x1 towers, don't dig a hole in a mountain and expect the dirt to hold without some kind of supports, don't make crude and obscure creations such as massive privates, ect.)
9. If you have read the rules, put "DIGGY, BUILDY ALL DAY LONG!! COME AND SING THE CRAFTING SONG!!" in the "Other" section of your Character Sheet.
10. Have fun and enjoy the game!!
~~ Character Sheet ~~
Appearance: (image or description)
Class: *details to item preference/skill* Are you a Miner (Pick-Axe), a Soldier (Swords), a Archer (Bows), Lumberjack (Axe), Farmer (Hoe), Digger (Shovel/Spade), a Tinkerer/Blacksmith (Combination of Miner and Digger), Alchemist/Wizard (Potions and Enchantments) or a Bard (Generic Class that uses every ability to a basic level)
Pets: (We'll assume that Mo'Creatures is installed on the server so pick a friendly animal)
Personality Traits: (nothing too special, are they the first to charge into battle, are they always cautious when mining, do they carry a map everywhere so they don't get lost, ect)
- - - Updated - - -
Username: Herobrine (heard somebody call him "The Hero, Brine" and got confused)
Class: Bard (Leaning towards Soldier)
Pets: A White Wolf who resembles a Sheepdog named "Maxwell".
• Leadership-Material (ready to lead his friends/allies in times of desperation)
• Musically Talented
• Out-Spoken (never afraid to say/do what he feels is right)
Other: He had lost his memory and the only thing he can remember is his name. He has the ability to create small embers or teleport small objects like rocks, but he cannot fully harness his magical abilities. Most people seem to stray away from him due to his strange, empty white eyes.
"DIGGY, DIGGY ALL DAY LONG!! COME AND SING THE CRAFTING SONG!!"