It had been two years the appearances of Hell's Gate and Heaven's Gate and contractors and dolls are still relatively unknown to the general public. The Syndicate works to complete it's own goals as MI6, the CIA, and other military organizations try to harness the power of the contractors. Having nothing of real value in their lives has left dolls, and contractors without much left in their pitiful excuses for lives and has made them into weapons...or worse. Life for non contractors goes on as normal besides for the fact that the world has changed around them unknown to the vast majority. The Syndicate is the most dominant faction out most of the groups and has claimed a lot of contractors and dolls for their operations. However there are some contractors who simply don't care for the world. Contractors who don't care for making peace with the world or to further any agenda. They simply exist and that's all they care about. Such a contractor has made an organization based out of Ukraine with the public intent of forming a group that would protect contractors and allow them to combine resources so they have nothing to fear from the military or other contractors. It has grown in power quickly over the past year and is now rivaling the supported syndicate in terms of power even though having fewer contractors and dolls. This is where our story picks up as we work under the group this contractor has made named: Zeta. This group of ours is newly formed be it you're a new recruit or have aided the leader known as Frost in past endeavors is up to you but you now work for him...the mercenary type lives we live were our own choice. Where will Frost lead us?
1. All RPG rules apply god modding, meta gaming, and the like are not welcome
2. Contractors are powerful but they can also be weak depending on their powers. Try to find a medium that is not to overpowered and or easily abused.
3. Even though contractors and dolls generally are emotionless, or at least they appear to be, doesn't mean they're all loners try to give them some sort of personality when making the CS be it fake or them chasing after what they use to be or whatever it may be.
4. The word of the gm is law simple as that I try to be a fair gm but I do what I have to do or if I see something that I don't like I will ask you to change it if it is major such as overpowered characters and the like.
5. Two day post rule (posting at least once every day or two) is added on unless you tell me beforehand you can't post. I will warn you each time you don't post in those two days. If you don't post your character will be removed even if it is making them slip off a roof suddenly.