"Welcome to your new home~"
Welp, here you can discuss the RP, submit your character sheets, and glean new information about the setting as it becomes available. For starters:
- xSeed: An acronym meaning "xenophylic seed". This is the classification given to the newly discovered transhuman and/or superhuman phenomenon, as well as the students of Passeriori Academy. xSeeds come from all lineages and walks of life with numerous and sometimes incomprehensible abilities, making classifying them individually difficult. However, there are some noticeable constants:
(a) xSeeds possess superhuman physiques. Even a weak xSeed can easily overpower a human at the peak of their ability with speed and physical strength alone. While the degree of endowment differs with as of yet no discernible pattern, the physically weakest xSeed on record was clocked at a lifting strength of 5 tons, while the strongest was determined to have a total lifting strength upwards of 5000+ tons. In other words, more than enough to lift, carry, and toss an adult blue whale. Similar variations exist in reaction times, foot speed, and the durability of the xSeed's internal and external physiological structure, so each must be carefully gauged accordingly.
(b) xSeed's abilities always reflect something about the xSeed themselves. An artistic xSeed may have an ability relating to color, or an xSeed with an arrogant or charismatic personality may have the ability to control other people. No matter what the ability is, it can always reliably be traced back to the xSeed's identity, personality, talents, likes/dislikes, past, or ideology.
(c) xSeeds cannot manifest their abilities outside of their own bodies. While this phrase initially seems confusing, it simply means that an xSeed cannot defy conservation of mass and the other laws of thermodynamics. Anything affected by an xSeed's ability must already exist. Even if it is pulling an object from thought into real space or manipulating an abstract mathematical concept, an xSeed cannot simply create or destroy something that doesn't already exist.
- Seeds: Seeds are the superhuman powers belonging to each and every xSeed, as well as the characteristic which gives them their name. As a rule, Seeds vary wildly. Some may have minor powers while some may have extreme powers. There's no concrete distribution, and no discernible rules as to the limits of what a Seed can be. Seeds can often have more than one use, and are extremely versatile. However, there is always a common theme that binds a Seed together, one which is dictated by the xSeeds themselves (see above). Much like insanity, a Seed doesn't seem abnormal to the xSeed who possesses it, and if they're aware of it at all it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary by their worldview. It's been speculated that a Seed's close relationship to the xSeed who bears it is what causes this inherent familiarity. And while it has been theorized that a Seed can be subtly altered or changed or even removed, sufficient research has not yet been performed to say anything for certain.
- xl curriculum: Standing for "xenomorphic litmus", the xl curriculum was designed to gauge the abilities of individual xSeeds and learn more about their physiology and abilities through a variety of grueling and often painful tests that the academy likes to refer to by names like "exams" or "quizzes". The most thorough and oftentimes brutal of these tests is referred to as "student evaluation", or more colloquially, "The Eradication Evaluation".
Other details about Passeriori Academy and its "curriculum" will be explained as time goes on. For now, have a character sheet:
- Height/Weight: (optional)
- Nationality: (Passeriori Academy can and is expected to have a diverse student body)
- Strength: From E to A
- Endurance: From E to A
- Speed: From E to A
- Stamina: From E to A
- Intelligence: From E to A
- Seed: (include Seed name and a short description of its abilities)