Have you ever wanted to delve into the world of Finn and Jake and create your own epic quests? Fight off villainous monsters, creepy wizards, and other such dark and sinister creatures? Attempt to win the hearts of the countless princesses across the countless kingdoms? Or discover the mysteries that lurk in the hidden dungeons throughout Ooo? Well this is your chance. In a world based off the land of Ooo, only your imagination can set a limit on what you can do in this RP.
This is an RP with no story line. You can jump into Ooo as anything and anyone you want. From a wizard to whywolf. I, of course, will have my own character, and serve as the Cosmic Owl, there to strike down anyone who disrupts the peace between players or breaks the rules that I will list.
You are also not limited to playing with the other PCs. IF you want to make your own story all by yourself in the uncharted realms of Ooo, go ahead. This RP is meant to allow the imagination to flow, just like the Great Junk River.
Now, I say that anything goes, but there has to be a few rules to keep everyone in line. They are simple and reasonable, so just stick to them and everything will be alright.
1. No blatant obscenities here. That includes excessive cursing, any extremely off colour humour, and other such inappropriate behavior. If you do, the Cosmic Owl will have to eat your character, and your character will die a slow and painful death being digested by his divine stomach acids and eventually being spat up as a bone-filled owl pellet
2. No being totally OP. Yes, I know Flame Princess is extremely powerful, and the Ice King can kick ass when he wants to, and Party God's Party Powers are awe inspiring, but for the sake of fun, let's not have anyone being able to kill a truly monstrous villain in one shot. Breaking this rule results in a similar death as the one described above.
3. No arguing in the RP, or in the OOC. You can discuss and debate, but no petty fighting. Take that to the PMs if you must fight with each other.
4. If you have to clarify what exactly happened in one of your posts, put the clarification in (parenthesis).
5. No joining in and killing a boss monster in one shot. The person who created the monster decides when it has had enough.
6. In a similar vein, don't make boss fights last too long. They become boring, and bog down the pace of a story.
7. If there is a dispute within the story that cannot be sorted out amongst the players, I will decide how it turns out, and since I am GM my final word is law.
8. However, since most of this is a players story, if you are taking part in their story, respect their decisions, or simply leave that story.
9. Please have decently lengthed posts with legible writing. I know it is casual, but people want to be able to read what you have worked so hard on writing.
10. Have fun! This RP, like the show, has very few limits on what one can actually do. So please, let your imagination blossom!
Sorry, I know that seemed like a lot of rules, but most of them are pretty standard. And now to the fun part. Making Characters.
Race/Type of Creature: (To keep in the Adventure Time spirit, I will only allow for 3 humans plus my human character - so four in total. And no "calling" being human, you have to post a character for that to count. Other than humans pretty much anything goes)
Appearance: (Picture, Detailed Description, or Both)
Special Powers: (If any)
Significance in Ooo: (Is your character royalty, part of a police force, just the average joe-shmoe, etc)
Personal Goals/Ambitions: (Does your character want to the "Hero of Ooo", the hero's best friend, a thrill seeker? Whatever it is goes here)
Personal Oath/Motto: (What drives your character to get up in the morning?)
Personality: (This can be rather basic, though not sloppy. I know personalities tend to change in RPs, so if you find your character straying from the original intent just come back and edit this part)
History: (How your character got to where they are and became who they are)
Clara the Human (Who thinks she's a cat) - Shine
Kyle the Human Hero - Sora1297
Crc (Kirk) the Cyborg-Rainicorn-Cowboy-Samurai-Vampire - Mattmanganon
BMo The Glitchy Mo - DEMoGorgon47
Dude Prince the Dudian Prince - androidshepard
Nok the Heroic and Generous Orc - Lucius Cypher
Fuegato Penguaito the Fire Controlling Penguin Wizard and his Magical Staff Lucinda - DEMoGorgon47
Princess LemonSugar of the Lemon People - artsyazn
Blue the Slime Girl - PhoenixLegacy
As a side note, feel free to make as many NPCs as you want in the story. But only make a CS if the characters you make are going to major/often reoccurring characters. If the NPC you make is not killed of by the end of your story, anyone is allowed to control them.