OOC | IC
On an entirely normal, beautiful fall day in Chester's Mill, Maine, the town is inexplicably and suddenly sealed off from the rest of the world by an invisible force field. Planes crash into it and fall from the sky in flaming wreckage, a gardener's hand is severed as 'the dome' comes down on it, people running errands in the neighboring town are divided from their families, and cars explode on impact. No one can fathom what this barrier is, where it came from, and when-or if-it will go away.
You will be playing either the military on the other side of the dome trying to find a way into the dome or the citizens on the inside of the dome, trying to find a way out. You can't hear the people on the other side of the dome from you. We will be playing a short period before the dome comes down then I'll write something about the dome coming down and we shall roleplay onwards. Be realistic, the dome is invisible, so you might crash into it and have a crash or something. It's up to you.
1) Don't be rude to others OOCly.
2) Romance is allowed in the roleplay - keep it to PG-13
3) You have to be realistic, you can't suddenly hulk smash the dome to pieces.
4) Standard roleplaying rules.
5) Announce if you are leaving, so we know.
6) You are allowed as many characters as you can handle.
7) Be active.
8) We are living in a small town, there are farmers and stuff.
9) Please write a biography.
10) Write 'Under The Dome' somewhere.
11) I know we all have writers block but please try and write at least a paragraph.
12) Have fun.
Job: (Before the dome came down)
Family: (Where were they before the dome came down? Out of town?)
Biography: (Please write this)
Reserved - Savi
Reserved - DraconianBlade
Kat McGreary - Last Bunny
James Law - Cartwright