This Bleach Roleplay, Rising Stars, centers around another Shinigami war similar to the Aizen Incident long ago. However, instead of the focus being a singular man, it shifts its focus to younger shinigami, ones fresh from the Academy attempting to grow stronger and rise through the ranks of the Gotei 13, to obtain a seat that will ultimately help them should another war arises. It is set primarily within the Soul Sociery, with some excursions to the Heuco Mundo, and at times, the real world.
On the other side of things, newly made Pakumato are tasked to become stronger for the impending war. Armed with knowledge of their former lives, and the ability to take down an entire Society, these creatures ready themselves for what is surely to be a massive clash of forces. With no one to trust but their creator, and the insatiable hunger in the pit of their stomachs, whose going to stop them from achieving their goal of destroying the soul society and feasting on the very souls of those whom they once served side by side with?
Reaching the top of the mountain!
Iyou Rei, the Captain of the 3rd Squad, a former criminal, is back to his old antics! This time, instead of forcing someone off a roof, during a Art dispute, he has used his Shikai to take over members of the 12th Squad. Why? In order to get control over a experimental Hollow. With this Hollow, and others like it, he has began to form an army of Pakumato. Pakumato, are the hybrids of Zanpakuto Spirits, stolen from their masters by the Hollows, and forced to undergo Hollowfication, locking their powers behind a mask, giving them a Hollow hole and Hollow Abilities. All this in an effort to topple the Soul Society and become the Puppet Master of All.
1) No canon characters; No you’re not Kenpachi’s son or daughter, nor Byakuya’s. I don’t want remodels of characters with different names. Show some creativity.
2) You are, as students, incapable of shikai. You can’t even HEAR your blade, so you’ll have to train. None of this, ‘ZOMGMINEISASECRET!’ Nor do you know any hyper advanced Kido, or super finely tuned Reiatsu, or hella fast in Shunpo. Hell, I’m willing to bet, you suck at sword combat too. YES! Some are better than others, in different aspects.
3) You can die! You can lose! Hell, at the beginning, losing is pretty much going to be a staple when up against Hollows. However, because of that, you won’t die, you’ll simply faint in battle and your comrades will have to bring you back. If they don’t and you get left out there, oh well you are stuck, unless you can get back. No getting left and then coming back six posts later ‘ZOMGIMBETTERTHANYOU!’
4) Discuss things, come up with potential plots and the like.
5) People when you post for a mission, get it and set the meeting place if you are first; otherwise the mission is going to be a post behind, unless someone else picks the meeting place.
6) If you need any help, feel free to message me or someone who has been through this before. I’m fairly sure I’m willing to help when I can, and I rather like to think they would as well.
7) There is no set posting order. Since I'm not playing a character, I'll be posting on a weekly basis, or as needed.
OOC/IC is up.
Sixth Captain removed due to Drakel requesting it be removed due to my neglect of asking for permission to use it
New Sixth and Tenth Captains
Vice Captain Sheets needed for Squads 10, 11, 13