Closed Currently: Thanks for your interest, but it seems we have a full party. If you're super interested, or feel like you have a great idea, feel free to send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.
Somehow, someway, a man in a very nice white suit has tracked you down, and hands you a scroll. Unrolling it, you see the following.
"Those of you who have received this, know that this is in your hand for a reason.
It comes with a great responsibility to yourself, to your loved ones... to the world.
Darkness is rising. Evil grows in leaps and bounds.
We face challenges that we have never come across before
That's why we are turning to you.
With time.. With training... You'll be ready.
You can decline... but know that if you should,
you will likely be hunted down sooner.
Your best chance to survive... is to join us.
Face the enemy... Face yourself...
Face your destiny... Follow the lights
You have 24 hours.
Ordinary people, throughout the world have been hiding a secret. They have within them a Soul Stone. The stones have granted your characters certain supernatural abilities, but the power within the stones also makes you a target. These powers can be as simple, or complex as your imagination can take them, and as strong as you want... I'll find ways to limit you within context.
As stated before, one of the Illuminati, the men in the white suits, finds you. How they find you is up to you. They give you a very cryptic scroll telling you to follow the lights.
I don't want to go into the story too much simply because part of the adventure in this RP will be discovering why exactly you are being chased. You may or may not even know your abilities exist yet.. You can be any age... from anywhere. This RP will not be about making the best fighter. I'm looking for a lot more depth and experience than just a Good vs Evil fight.
This will be set in the modern world, slightly in the future. I basically want to use the same city/country structures, but not necessarily have all of the pop culture references. Unless there's a strong opinion to go otherwise, I'm certainly open to change...
Appearance: (Eye color, hair color, etc... or a picture)
On a scale of 1-10 How well can you control your abilities?
How did you receive your scroll?
These are fairly basic.
1. I really want this RP to be a discovery, which is why the description is somewhat purposefully vague. I think one of the best moments of human life is discovery. We seek answers.. We seek to know our own limitations.. and we search for reason. This RP will delve into all of that... so be ready for it. Ultimately invest more into your characters emotion than their weapons... It'll serve you a lot better in the long wrong.
2. PvP conflict can happen, but it's almost always going to stop at arguments unless we get to a situation where a fight cannot be avoided.
3. Try to be active. Life happens.. If you go several days without posting I'll send you a warning PM. 24 hours from that I will kill off your character. When I write a story, I immediately usually have some set events for set characters.. so it's quite an inconvenience for someone to drop out.
4. Respect everyone always. I'm not putting up with any OOC disrespect, or God Modding without permission, or anything else that you've probably read on a thousand other RP's... Use your head, and I promise I'll do my best to give you an experience that's worth it.
5. Please feel free to suggest things. PM me, post on here.. wherever... The RP is for everyone, and I want everyone to enjoy it... I may not go with every single idea you send, but I'm certainly going to consider them.
6. For several characters, I'm going to give you a bit of information as to your characters motives. For starters, there will be a traitor... as we continue there may be information that only certain individuals come across, and for the matter of effect I won't put them in the thread. It will be up to the discretion of the character if they wish to share what they know.
7. Have fun!
I'm on Eastern Time Zone... I'm on a lot. Pretty much from 9am-9pm almost once an hour, so feel free to PM with questions comments concerns... Thanks again for your time... I promise you the more you put in, the more you'll get out of it.