Some Rather Odd Things....
I'm looking for a small number of roleplays where the person does not mind me being slow to posting. I just started college and roleplays would be nice to take my mind off studying when I can and so that I don't lost my sense of imagination. I hold that very dear as do most here. ^^ So these roleplays can be either short or long term, doesn't matter to me.
So, IronSong, what to you do when posting?
- I generally post lengthy intros, but afterwards I either mirror or do around 2 - 3 paragraphs. Sometimes more, but it depends on the roleplay and my mood.
- I generally do MxF, but I would not mind trying my hand at FxF. I've only been in a couple and they crumbled easily.
- MxM is a no. I apologize, it's not my thing, but I know lots of people enjoy it. So don't worry, you'll find the perfect roleplay partner for this pairing. ^^
- I play female. This does not mean that I will not have side characters that are male. I have tried to play main males where romance was involved but the role is so uncomfortable to me.
- I very much enjoy using anime-styled pictures or illustrations. If that is not your forte then I will describe, but I won't be using real-life visuals. Note: If I have a picture you do not like, go ahead and speak up. I have over 1,000 pictures saved to my album so I'm sure to find one you like! Also, if you're having trouble finding an image for your character let me know. Finding them is what I do best!
- Fantasy is where I'm strongest. Slice of life is okay, but even better if there's a fantasy twist to it. Mediavel is the same way.... So in other words.... Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy!
- Violence I don't mind as long as there isn't unnecessary gore. The under-the-sheets time? It depends on whom I'm roleplaying with. Sometimes it's a no and other times it's a 'lets do this.'
- Drama gets it's own little section. Look, I absolutely hate drama in relationships. Too much of it in reality (not for me personally, but hearing it over and over and over again gets old). There's a big 'however' here though. I do like drama in storylines! Ya' know, betrayel and revealing secrets! Just no love triangles please.
- This ticks people off but.... Fluffies! You do not know how much I enjoy the stupid mushy stuff that makes people roll their eyes. Do I like working through the relationship? Yeah, not problem. Bring on the issues! I would just like to know there's some kind of rainbow at the end of the trail of corpses. Or at least a unicorn. Maybe a bunny?
- If there's anything more please ask. I will be happy to give an answer!
Too much information! Can we move onto something a little more interesting?
How 'bout some pairings then?
[I'd like the roles on the left please. Also I really want to play monster girls! So... that's mostly what you'll find.]
The list below are creatures that are known as Kemonomimi. Basically humans with ears and a tail.
Neko = Cat
Inu = Dog
Kitsune = Fox
Usagi = Bunny
Ushi = Cow
Angel x Dragon
Angel x Vampire
Mermaid x Werewolf
Mermaid x Dragon Rider
Mermaid x Knight
Mermaid x Stablehand
Mermaid x Naga
Elf x Merman
Elf x Native Prince
Sorceress x Dragon Shifter
Sorceress Princess x Magic Hater
Sorceress Princess x Stablehand
Sorceress Princess x Assassin
Sorceress x Tribal Prince
Princess x Framed Traitor
Princess x Experiment
Maid x Rebel
Popular x Small Dog Shifter
Neko x Hamster Shifter
Neko x Inu
Neko x Cat Hater
Kitsune x Angel
Kitsune x Merman
Kitsune x Naga
Kitsune x Thief
Usagi x Vampire
Usagi x Hunter
Ushi x Vampire
Ushi x Merman
Ushi x Noble
Open to suggestions~
------Trainer x Gijinka
------Trainer x Trainer
------I would prefer something like Tamers.
Forbidden pairings! And stuff....
Human x Anthro
Human x Anthro Shifter
Girl x Futa <-- Would love to do this again!
Sister x Brother/Sister
Last edited by IronSong; 08-24-2013 at 07:33 PM.
It might be fun doing a Neko x Inu. Did you have any plot ideas?
Stylist of District 12
Digimon Tamers? Yes please.