I've recently started to dabble into image editing. I've been using GIMP 2.0 to make minimalist designs and whatever, but I still need a lot of practice.
If you're into minimalism and are looking for an avi/sig set, I could use the practice.
Over time, when I become more "skilled", designs might not be so minimal. I don't know. Worth a shot to try and do something.
So, here's the guidelines.
- I can do any sig between the sizes of 480x160 and 550x200. For something not bulky, I suggest 480x200.
- Don't ask for anything over the top. I'm still learning about this stuff.
- If you enjoy the avi/sig set, make sure to credit me. Gets my name out there, furthers the practice, etc.
- Be clear and concise in your specifications. If I do something based on your specifications, and you don't like it, it's your fault.
- I'm willing to a draft of your request and link you to it so you can see if you like it. Any further edits you'd like must be sent to me through a PM.
- If there is a background, provide it to me through a link. If there's a specific font you'd like, link it to me.
So, yeah. There, you go. I'd provide you with examples of my work, but my avi and sig are the only examples I have.