Hi, if you're reading this first sentence then these will be the only seconds you have wasted reading this post.
If you have not left because you don't like my sense of humor then here are my rules.
1) Post at least one paragraph. I hate to see myself struggling to make a paragraph after someone posts a one-liner. At the same time, don't post too much. I'm not going to read all of it if it's gonna be 39,468 paragraphs to be honest.
2) I'm not that much of a romance guy so you'll have to come up with any romantic ideas and you have to help a brother out if I decide to do them.
3) No auto-hitting, for god sakes NO! It pisses me off. If I want to get hit, I'll get hit.
4) No god-modding. I'm more lenient on this one but it's still sort of irritating to see unless we are in "Chill Mode" and having fun.
5) No/VERY limited control of other character. Give me a reason why it's supposed to advance the plot, a good reason. I'm okay with *I grab your hand and leads you into the brothel* type of stuff but not *I kill you with a punch and you can never revive yourself EVER*
6) Have a sense of humor. I don't wanna be partnering with some uptight son of a b- you get where I'm going.
7) NO DOUBLE DIPPING!
8) Good luck dealing with me
Supernatural (That goes into all of them, I know)
Place-based Rps (i.e. LA, a mall, a club, outer space, etc.)
Crossovers (Love them.)
Dragon Ball Z
Maybe South Park
The Boondocks (to an extent lol)
Bully (the video game)
Looney Toons (Hilarious show)
Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! (Not going past 5Ds style dueling though if I do one. Even then, you kind of have to explain to me about how to duel on a cycle.)
All of the above but I still like to set it at a reasonable level.
Example: Naruto and Bleach = Okay, Dragon Ball Z and Alpha Protocol = No way!
Romance: (If I do this)
No Twilight crap
Crossover romance is fine
Chill Mode is basically the lobby of the rps we will want to do. We can just talk and discuss rp ideas here. Also we can just freely roleplay with two strings attached (Those strings are auto-hitting and character control. It's just a place to do what we want.
Extra: I used to be a very patient person when I first joined RPG. Now it's "You no post in two days, you die!" It's not your fault (I do hang around Free Rp for mostly all of my roleplaying so yeah Casual and Advanced posters, you see my pain). I'm going to be more lenient on my rp partner(s) though because you have things to do. So it's 4 days max to reply back (I will give you a warning on the 3rd day).
If you lose interest in the current rp, just say so. Then we can go to Chill Mode. If you want to break your partnership, tell me. (I'll be sad but it's okay.)
Now, if you want to be my partner, then PM me and we can discuss or just tell me here.
I will now accept any questions.