Greetings everyone! I am here to show you few of my cravings/ideas/plots...or whatever comes to mind in this case. I am a friendly person that loves to talk, so whether is OOC, IC or planning, I will be glad to share my opinions and help you with whatever I can! Sure, as everyone I have a few rules/guidelines that I would love for my partner to guide after, but hey, I am not flawless so don't feel intimidated or anything...
- I am quite active and I come online everyday, unless stated otherwise. I prefer to role play with a person that can give multiple replies every day or at least once a day...sure, I understand if you have to leave or if you have personal issues or even lack of inspiration (because it happens to me quite often!) and believe me I will appreciate if you just come and tell me: 'Hey Jade, I don't have inspiration today.' or 'Hey Jade, I have to leave a few days. ' ! I am reasonable and I am patient when the person announces me beforehand.
- Ditching...ditching for me is a very sensible subject because before, I did that and I felt awful for leaving like that in the middle of some amazing on-going role plays, so technically I can't ask for a better treatment. If you ditch, I understand and I will just assume that you have a personal life to take care of and I won't bother you.
- I am a person that gets bored very easily so I am sorry in advance if I propose for us to leave the role play. It might be just the case that I don't feel any chemistry between our characters or I feel that I am losing interest! Of course, I wouldn't like to lose a good role play partner, so I might request for us to start another one...(if you would be so kind...)
- I am mature enough to engage in role plays with mature themes (sex, violence, gore etc.) but of course, if it makes you uncomfortable I will surely fade to black or simply don't engage into a mature act. I, like almost every person, have my limits but they are very minor details that I like to avoid (however, anything that is about abusing children or anything related to them is a very big NO-NO for me!).
- I love English and I have been learning it since I was 4, in kinder garden. My mother also was an English teacher so I can assure you I have pretty good grammar and spelling skills. However, I tend to make mistakes sometimes and if you notice them please signal me, because that way I will learn. Don't misunderstand! I am not a native English-speaker. I require for my partner to have decent spelling and grammar skills as well.
- My post length...hmm...That is questionable. I describing in detail whatever I can, so it usually goes between 3-7 (maybe 8) paragraphs on a normal post. Of course, that depends entirely on my partner! If my partner gives me 2-3 paragraphs, I will do the same. I like to mirror so, as mentioned above, it depends on my partner.
- The gender of my character isn't important for me as long as I can create an interesting one. I don't like perfect characters...or innocent ones! (I can work along the lines of 'oblivious' but not innocent! Or naive!) I love flawed characters and as for the pairings I play: MxF, MxM, FxF. (in other words, any!) Plus, I am IN LOVE with doubling.
- I mostly do my role plays via PM. I am not the type to use messengers or email, so I prefer PM or thread. (I would love to role play via thread once in a while!)
- I do like for my role plays to have romance in them, because otherwise (for me) it's boring! Of course, a plot based entirely on romance is hard to maintain and I want to have all kind of different things surrounding my type of romance.
- I'm sorry for having so many rules but hey, I just wanted to clarify these because I want for us to have fun role playing!
Themes/Genres (whatever you wish to call'em!)
>Dark themes (witches, rituals, demons etc. [or whatever you consider a dark theme])
>Apocalypse/Zombies (whatever...I like the ones with natural disasters like '2012' or 'The day after tomorrow')
>Werewolves (you'll need a pretty good idea to convince me with this; I don't know how to play them...)
>Mystery (I love detectives and what not!)
>CIA/FBI/NCIS (or whatever else you find...)
>Organised crime/Mafia (look! I don't know anything about time periods and stuff...I just like mafia related things...)
>Mutants (Like X-Men...or not!)
>War (Man...nothing compares to wars and guns that you like to use against terrorists!)
>Horror (yep...mostly the kind of horror that Japanese people use...or not...)
>Doctors (like Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice)
>Dragons (yep, I can work with this babies!)
>Gods/Goddesses (I don't know much about'em but I guess I can work with them if we make a good plot.)
>Bands (Oh yeah! I'm talking about music bands and pairings in them or between bands or something!)
I will edit all the lists if anything else comes to my mind...
# Harry Potter
# Twilight (Don't judge me! I recently discovered that the book are quite enjoyable...)
# BBC Sherlock
# Pretty Little Liars (but I guess it's pretty weird to make a plot with this...or not?)
$ Something related to tribal things...I don't know. Like in Assassin's Creed...the third one or any of them since I enjoyed all of them. Maybe something related to wolves and other native American things...
$ A toxic relationship between celebrities. Maybe a bad marriage or something related to paparazzi.
...I don't really have much ideas but if you guys have any please shoot them to me cos' I'll love to hear'em!
~Space/Cyborg (I am not good at them, I don't know anything about them!)
If you would like to role play, reply here or PM me!