Vampire blood can be used to heal humans, keep them from aging, and makes them slightly stronger than the average human. Along with all these perks for a human though, vampire blood is highly addictive to them. Vampires are rather careful and while it's best to maintain complete secrecy that vampires even exist, they won't usually let a human have their blood. One human in particular had found himself lucky and had met a rather kind vampire that let him drink his blood. One day, the human drained the vampire, leaving the human with no way of getting his fix. Until a vampire that just happens to be different from the rest, in the way that it's almost impossible to drain him completely, and this vampire decides to use the human's addiction to his advantage.
I left this plot rather vague, because I want to be able to talk this out with my partner and be able to figure out what to do with it. I'd like to do a modern setting, but I wouldn't mind trying a sort of medieval setting as well. As for age range, I don't mind doing this plot as two teenagers in high school or two adults. I'm also open to letting this be a darker roleplay, or a slice of life sort of roleplay or anything else that seems to perk interest.
- This will be a romance roleplay, just warning you before you get too far.
- Be able to give back what I give you, I would like you to be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs for each character if there are multiple characters. I can post anywhere from three to five, depending on how much I am given and I would like to have larger posts. Please just be reasonable.
- Please be open to playing both genders!
- I want this to be MxM, sorry no exceptions this time
- I would like to play the human in this roleplay
- I am fine with blood, gore and swearing but I don’t go into detail about sex(this is more about inexperience than anything else), not saying that it can't happen between our characters.
- I don't mind OOC talk so if you are one of those people that like to talk to others outside the roleplay, I'm absolutely fine with that.
- I don’t want any love at first sight kind of things going on, there are times where characters already know each other and have hidden crushes, but I would like to bring out the hidden crush thing, instead of within the first few posts they've already decided to date.
- So I know you've read all these tell me your favorite flavor of cake or pie, I will not respond if you do not have this.
- If you have any ideas for the role-play or you want to say “Hey, how about we do this…” I'd love to hear it. I want this to be fun for both of us. One of my favorite parts of a roleplay is planning things out.
- I am still a student, so there are times where I won’t be able to respond, and there are times I won’t be able to get to my computer, and I know you’re going to have times like that too, so we’ll both have to be patient, even if it is an exciting part in our role-play, but please if you are going to be gone for an extended time tell me and I'll do the same for you.
- If there is anything else you want to know please feel free to ask me, I don’t bite.