~We will ALWAYS be accepting, as long as there are free powers up for grabs.~
~The Masked Allies~
“Once a upon a time and place unknown
Lived a girl forgot and left all alone
No one knew what she could do or of this fairytale
Probably since before the day I was born
Call it fate but I was drowned with scorn
No one tried to be on my side so I'd turn the other cheek.”
"Standing atop a building, facing the gleaming dark city below, was a girl by the name of Zara. The leader of The Masked Allies."
Meet Zara Hunter, the leader of The Masked Allies. With a white and red mask on her face, hiding her true outcasted face, she intends to unite the outcasts of this sad fairy-tail, and create a family and home she never had.
"Crave a home I've never had
Though I guess it ain't too bad."
The city Zara is facing is called Jericho, the crime filled city. Kidnappings, murders, robberies and anything in between. Yep, this city isn't for the faint hearted. Despite the crime, the city is as busy as ever. People walk among the streets, casual chatter and laughing happening nearly all hours of the day...
Until that gunshot ruins it all.
Zara reaches for a hand held radio on her belt, flipping it on,
"It's happening. I'm gonna guess you guys are ready. I'll go ahead and meet you there!" Within moments, she's running towards the edge of the building, preparing to leap onto the building relatively close to the one she's on. Making the successful leap onto the other roof, she continues running, seemingly unharmed. Within 10 or so minutes, she's finally found her way onto the lowest building. Using a conveniently placed ladder on the side of the building, she slid down to the alleyway below. She began running towards the exit of the alleyway, a small fireball appearing in her hand to light her way in the dark alleyway she's running through. Just as she gets to the exit of the alleyway...
Two police cars have parked by the exit, making a sort of roadblock. Three police officers stand before her, pointing their weapons at her,
"Put your damn hands in the air!"
...And this, my friends, is where our story... Begins.
Yep, this is a sample of what's to come. Basically, a group of outcasts have one by one found these elemental masks. The masks give them powers right off the bat, and one can train, and with time, can learn more about his or her mask. But aside from the powers... What more do these masks hold?
Absolutely no godmodding! I cannot stress this enough here. With the powers we have up for grabs, godmodding is prone to happen here. Please, be careful. ^^;
Other then that, basic RP rules apply. No metagaming, powergaming, etc. Common sense does as well. No being a jerk, etc. Other then that, have fun!
Also, this isn't as much of a rule, but more a guideline. Please try not to leave our fellow RP'ers behind. Let everyone post periodically, let everyone enjoy the RP! That means please no speed posting! Thanks! ^^
NOTE!: All powers are first come first serve. If a power is taken, it will be marked off and who has it will be listed. If someone drops out, that power will be up for grabs again.
- Liquid Manipulation
- Water Manipulation - The manipulation of water particles from the environment. - Taken by Scarifar
- Vapor/Smoke Manipulation - The generation and manipulation of vapor for various purposes such as creating clouds or fog. - Taken by Blackblood223
- Water Constructs - 'Solidfying' (but not freezing) water to create objects such as walls, weapons, armor, and servants.
- Auto-Blood Manipulation - 'Auto' meaning 'self'. The ability to manipulate one's own blood. - Taken by DraconianBlade
- Using the water abilities with different liquids like acid, oil, alcohol, magma, etc is fair game
- Gas Manipulation
- Air Manipulation - The manipulation of air molecules to create winds of varying strength. The more you train with it, the faster wind you can create. - Taken by Shadow Light
- Gas Manipulation - The ability to generate and manipulate varying types of gases and stenches.
- Cold Temperature Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation - The ability to reduce the kinetic energy of liquid particles after contact in order to freeze them, and then to manipulate it or store it for later use. - Taken by BlackBlood
- Cryokinetic Constructs - For anyone who's watched Fairy Tail, it's basically Ice-Make. For anyone who's been reading the list, you'll notice the pattern. For those of you who somehow skipped over to here without reading anything, this is the ability to use ice to create objects like weapons and animated statues. However, after a varying amount of time, the objects created will melt, no matter the temperature. - Taken by Athanshadow
- Snow/Slurry Manipulation - The ability to reduce the temperature of water to the point that it begins to freeze and crystallize, and then manipulate it. - Taken by Lyra
- Warm Temperature Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation - Manipulating molecules and particles for use in all three forms of heat transfer: radiation, conduction, and convection - Taken by MadCow
- Heat/Fire Manipulation - The ability to increase the kinetic energy of atoms to create and manipulate heat and fire. - Taken by Waters Knight
- Flame Solidification/Pyrokinetic Constructs - Solidifying and molding fire to create objects such as walls, weapons, armor, and even servants. However, after a varying amount of time, the fire will begin to die out.
- Microwave Manipulation - Manipulating and projecting microwave energy to use in the many forms that microwave energy is used in daily life: communication, radar, heating up cold pizza, etc.
- Solid Manipulation
- Mineral/Earth Manipulation - The manipulation of minerals such as dirt, rocks, soil, etc. - Taken by Nerdygirl2015
- Mineral/Earth Constructs - The ability to use minerals to create objects like weapons, armor, and whatnot. However, after a varying amount of time, the minerals/earth used to make the object(s) will begin to break up/become brittle. - Taken by Cifer
- As with Liquids, any thing with 'Mineral/Earth' can be substituted with different non-biological solids such as glass, magma, metals, plants, crystals, etc.
- Misc Manipulation
- Plasma Manipulation - The manipulation of ionized gases.
- Plasma Constructs - The manipulation and solidification of ionized gases to create objects. However, after a varying amount of time, the object(s) will begin to fade and dissapear.
- Electricity Manipulation - The ability to absorb, conduct, generate and manipulate a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles. - Taken by SkyLily
- Weather Manipulation - The ability to create and control meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes within a concentrated area. However, people with the ability to manipulate the individual elements (just snow, just wind, etc) involved in weather will always have 'priority'. The effects of a weather change don't last forever, or very long at that. - Taken by AngelicKiss
- Electromagnetic Manipulation - The ability to generate, manipulate and release electromagnetic energy in varying ways such as magnetism, firing beams and pulses, or sense disturbances in electromagnetic fields. - Taken by SilverDawn
- Bioelectricity Manipulation - The ability to manipulate bioelectricity via contact in order to enhance your own/an ally's body's physical and mental aspects for a short amount of time, interface with machines, and momentarily paralyse a person, among other things. Again, you have to be touching a person to use it. - Taken by iHazRabiez
- Light Manipulation - The manipulation of light for varying effects.
- Light Constructs - The solidification of light in order to create objects. However, after a varying amount of time, the object(s) will begin to flicker and go out. - Taken by DraconianBlade
- Shadow/Darkness Manipulation - The manipulation of shadows/darkness - Taken by Shadow Light
- Shadow/Darkness Constructs - The solidification of shadows/darkness to create objects. However, after a varying amount of time, the object(s) will begin to fade away - Taken by blackblood223
- Vibration/Sound Manipulation -The ability to modify existing vibrations to mimic, intensify, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sounds. However, it cannot silence or stop vibrations/sounds or create new ones. - Taken by DarkGrey
Water Constructs - Reserved by Waters Knight
Flame Solidification/Pyrokinetic Constructs - Reserved by Shadow Light
Light Manipulation - Reserved by DarkGrey
Mask Power (You may only have one of the variations):
History (Optional, though an explanation of how they get their mask would be nice.):
Weapons (Max of 2):
Misc (Anything else we should know?):
Note: I MAY add a CS for police force characters, but not right away.