Eris J. "EJ" Odinson(Laufeyson)
Sixteen Years Old | Parents: Loki Laufeyson & Sigyn | Asgardian-Jouten
* Inherited her father's Jouten form which is controlled by an amulet she wears around her neck, a gift from her biological mother: Sigyn. She was named Eris in respects to Midgardian Greek Mythology. The Goddess written in those stories is the daughter of the Gods and she insights violence, chaos and discord wheresoever she stands. Loki thought it was a suitable name for his only child. Sigyn did not argue with her husband, agreeing that any child of theirs would court mischief and chaos as a second nature.
* Sigyn in an Asgardian, but she was banished from the realm after assisting in Loki's escape from the containment center. Together the couple sought refugee in the other eight realms, never overstaying their welcome and remained beyond Heimdall's watchful eyes. When Sigyn became pregnant, Loki was enthralled with the concept of raising a potential heir to his carry on the plans of conquest. However, Loki did not expect himself to create a daughter. A worthless child that would serve him no purpose. Sigyn, frightened by Loki's reaction of their baby, sought to protect her child from the God's wrath. Placing a magical amulet around her daughter's neck to conceal her Jouten form, Sigyn abandoned Loki and transported herself to Midgard. She searched for weeks, until finally locating Thor and begged him to take in the infant. She asked for him to raise the girl as his own, never allowing her to know the truth of her parentage.
* Thor, unable to refuse Sigyn, accepted the responsibility, along with Jane Foster, to raise the babe as his own. Upon adopting the baby into his life, Thor suggested that Eris's middle name be Jane in honor of his beloved. The baby was remained Eris Jane Odinson. Eris grew up fairly normal, until she began showing symptoms of abilities that are beyond human. Apparently, she inherited her father's skills of Sorcery and Sigyn's remarkable beauty. Eris learned of her background, everything excluding the truth about Loki and Sigyn. She believes herself to be Thor and Jane's daughter, half-Asgardian and half-human.
* Eris knows about SHIELD, but she doesn't understand why everyone there is so guarded and distant from her. Unaware that they hold Loki's crimes against her. Thor is very protective of his daughter and no one outside of himself and Jane know the actual details of Eris's life.
* * *
Richard "Richie" Adams Rogers
Sixteen Years Old | Parents: Steve Rogers & Civilian Woman | Human
* The only child of the infamous Solider, Richard has always grown up knowing he carries the legacy of great man on his shoulders. Richard's mother, a waitress that Steve began a relationship with years ago, tried to keep her son from feeling inferior to his father. His relationship with Steve has been strained from the beginning. Steve is more of a military general than he has ever been a father. This is the reason why his wife left him, unfortunately she couldn't legally take Richard along. They divorced after Richard's ten birthday and he has never forgiven Steve for pushing his mother away.
* Richard inherited his father's super-human strength and although it's weaken because he wasn't given the serum directly, he is not weak by any means. His best friend is Tony Stark's son, they have been buddies since early childhood. Richard sees Pepper as a second mother-figure and wishes he could live at Stark Tower.