While my post count may look like I'm new, I have been roleplaying for about eight years. I'm desperate for an enjoyable one on one.
000. The order of my favorite to least favorite means to have a roleplay are: PMs, email, forums, Gaia, Skype. To be honest, the last two are basically out of the question unless you are really, truly and terribly desperate.
001. I tend to Godmode just a little with one on ones, and you're perfectly allowed to as well. Let me put it this way. When I walk off, I assume you're following. When I get into a car, it do not want to take ten posts for you to do the same (that is, if we choose a genre that involves cars at all).
002. Maturity. Violence, romance, sex, cursing, and -isms (sexism, racism, communism [shiver]) all exist in the real world, so they also appear in my roleplays. If you disagree, don't message me. You won't have fun. I have no "limits" and I'm willing to work around yours, but don't expect something PG from me. I'm just not capable.
003. Be decisive. I have a whole list of genres for you to pick from. Don't make me do it, please. This also means that you should come up with a loose plot for the pairing or situation I list. It doesn't have to be very specific. Just something to go off of. Go ahead and throw it out there when you PM me so we don't have to go through awkward prattle.
004. I will be happy to post first if, and only if, I have a pre-made introduction already set. If not, I expect your good manners to shine through by offering to start us off.
005. I'm just wasting time to get to 007.
006. Be on a good amount of the time. Tell me when you are disappearing for days on end. I'll send you messages if it's been 48 hours and you've done nothing. They won't be, "I hate you, this is over, goodbye forever," but they will annoy you. So just let me know.
007. Bad ass.
008. When you PM me, please leave a note on here saying that you're doing so. Make it sweet and complimentary. Like "I like your name." Or "Nice tits." Thank you.
009. When I say casual to literate, I mean that I don't expect a reply less than two paragraphs and that I don't particularly want to read one over ten. So my posts will be about in the middle of that. Expect 4-8 from me. You're free to be anywhere in this spectrum, but I find that anything less than two paragraphs makes it neigh impossible for me to reply.
Next post will be genres.
- - - Updated - - -
[[Note that, in pairs, the one the comes first will be the one I want to play. If you see a role and you want to do the opposite you've been assigned, just ask. I'm sure we'll work something out.]]
text I already have a plot idea. No need to be creative.
text I'm craving it
text Only if you begged because I'm either not interested, or already doing it.
text Purely mature. I'm not really looking for a plot. Just something quick and dirty.
Angel x Demon, Modern or Medieval
Apartment, College Students
Apartment, Right out o’ High school/University
Battle of the Genders, Girl Leader x Boy Leader
Battle of the Genders, Simple Feuding
Bride x The Best Man
Café, Customer x Waitress/Waiter
Café, Waitress x Waitress/Waiter
Dance, High school
Dance, Teacher Chaperone x Parent/Teacher Chaperone
Step-Daughter x Step-Father
Demon x Angel
Friend x Friend
Guardian Angel x Human
Human x Guardian Angel
Hermione x Draco
Killer, trapt in mall/school with
Love and Romance in Any Form. I’m a Sucker For Sweet Plot Lines.
Medieval, Barmaid x Customer/Owner
Master x Slave
*********Diplomat x Pirate********
Private Affair (Married Woman/Married Man)
Retreat, Snowy Cabin
Retreat, Beach House
Sister x Sister
Sister x Brother
Stables, Brat Rider x Poor Stable Boy
Slave x Master
Watery Myths(Mermaid x Human)
- - - Updated - - -
I am much more in the mood to do FxM at the moment, but a good plot line always rubs me the right way.
There's really no point in bumping at this hour since threads are being posted once every thirty hours. But I'll be checking periodically, so don't get discouraged if it says I'm offline.