Hi everyone ^^ My name is conveniently masquerading as my username, which if you direct your eyes to the left I'm sure you can see. Now that we've got that pesky introduction business out of the way, let's move right on to the RPing.
I'm looking for a RP partner for a certain plot. I don't mind whether the character is male or female; it has been male in my mind as I've thought of the RP, but I'd prefer a well-written female character over a lacklustre male anyway. I'm looking for a RPer willing to play with a that's been knocking around in my head for a while - I've tried it here once before and the reason it failed was completely down to me disappearing for a while and generally being awful. I feel horrid about that and really do not plan to do it again.
A few things before I get into the basic plot -
- I'm looking for a literate partner. I prefer to write to advanced standards, and RP through threads.
- I can't be here constantly; I'm a university student and ridiculously busy at times, but I will try to let you know if I'm going to be away for a while
- I like chatting with and getting to know the people I'm writing with. It makes me more comfortable plotting with you, writing with you, or bringing it up if either of us feel like something is going wrong
- This isn't first in first served; if more than one person is interested I'll see whose writing style/personality seems like it would mesh with mine
- This one is important; be interested in contributing to the plot. I have a premise. That's it. I want to collaborate on this with whoever is interested
- I like character sheets for characters, but that can wait to see if this ever gets as far as an OOC
In a dystopian, post-apocalyptic setting, society has degenerated into two warring factions/kingdoms. Due to an event lost in legend and history, a small number of individuals with strange and powerful 'abilities' have been born into the normal population for generations now. They are accepted as a normal part of life, if a valued resource by the military leaders of the two kingdoms. It isn't unusual for either faction to conduct kidnapping raids into foreign territory in order to steal these individuals for their own use in the never-ending struggle.
The two factions have been locked in bloodthirsty battle of intrigue, bloodletting and betrayal for years with heavy losses on both sides, until something happens that could tip the balance of the war - in a raid gone badly wrong, the daughter of the leader of one faction is captured by an (other faction here) squad, namely their brightest warrior.
I would be playing the daughter character mentioned above. I stress again that this is only the premise and I really am interested in further developing this into an entire plot which we can both be invested and involved in with whomever is interested. I do have some ideas, however I'm hesitant to continue as these ideas could depend entirely on whoever takes the other role in this RP. So please, if you're interested then PM me or post here, I promise I'm not nearly as incoherent once I've slept. Which I'm going to go do now.
Oh, and I don't bite. Much.