Welcome to my interest check!
Before we start, I just want to get a couple of personal preferences out of the way:
- I really value description. The more you write, the more you'll get back in return and the happier I'll be. Although, I can't guarantee that I'll maintain interest for very long if all I get are short, single paragraph posts. I understand writer's block or action heavy scenes but, otherwise, I'd like it if there was a bit more substance to a post. I'm not particular about spelling or grammar but I do draw my line at text speak, incoherent sentences and one-liners. Otherwise though, I'm pretty laid back!
- It would be really nice if you could help me out during the course of our Roleplay. I don't really like being the one to come up with all the ideas; contributions from you would be totally welcomed (especially if they're a surprise ).
- I like maturity in my roleplays and almost always expect both sex and romance. I'll do almost anything but I do draw a line at pedophilia and other such related fetishes. Blood, violence, cursing and gore is fine too.
- I can play either gender with no problem but I can only do straight (MxF) pairings.
- Besides from other standard Roleplaying etiquette (No godmodding, be reasonable etc.), there really isn't much else. I'm a really easy going person and I like getting to know you through OOC!
When a werewolf hits maturity, they will begin to feel a very dull ache within their core. This ache is, quite simply, the instinctual need to mate. However, werewolves work on a soulmate system so that there is only one other person who may become their mate. This person may be a human or another wolf but the point is that there is only the one. If a wolf does not find his or her mate in time, the ache will slowly grow into a real pain that will drive them to madness and, inevitably, a premature death. When a wolf does stumble upon their mate, their instincts will rear up with a furious intensity, never stopping until that other person became truly theirs. In this plot, the wolf character would have come from mixed family in that one of their parents will be human. The character will be ashamed of this and will develop a disdain towards all things human. Naturally, of course, they will soon find out that their mate is one-hundred-percent human. Genders of the characters do not matter to me.
This other one may involve any fantasy creature you want - be it a devil, werewolf, vampire or whichever. The premise is this: One character, for whatever reason, resides deep within the mountains or forest. It's a treacherous blizzard outside when, all of a sudden, there is a loud thump on the door. Upon opening the door, the character discovers a heavily injured body on their doorstep. Unable to leave the stranger to die, the character hauls the stranger in and tends to their wounds. As for the reason for the stranger's injuries or backstory...well, I haven't really figured that out yet as it depends on what fantastical creature they'll be, heh! But regardless of that, the character will somehow undergo a transformation to become the same creature as the stranger. The transformation will hurt like hell and plunge them into a seemingly eternal and unquenchable lust. Yeah, this one will be a bit smut heavy.
Oooh, I've been craving a Percy Jackson & The Olympians RP for a long time. Just very basic stuff. Our characters live somewhere in the West Coast and are, somehow, together when a monster attacks. With the help of a God, they find out they're demigods and must travel across the country to Camp Half Blood. However, unlike other heroes, they have no 'guide' with them (except, maybe, a book for directions or basic mythos) and must essentially fend for themselves.
Roles I would prefer are bolded. If not than I am fine with either role.
Boss x Secretary
Famous Person x Apathetic Regular Person
Ex-Bully x Ex-Bullied
Master x Maid
Rich x Poor
Penpal x Penpal
Best Friend x Best Friend
Royal/Rich x Royal/Rich (Forced Marriage)
Survivor x Survivor
OCs only though!
Legend of Korra / Avatar: The Last Airbender
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
And, of course, if you have any ideas of your own, I'd love to hear them!