-Pokemon: In The Shadow Of A Rainbow-
12 years have passed since Michael stopped Greevil and his organization, Cipher. When Greevil was sent to prison, Eldes and Ardos had managed to avoid being arrested, and though they needed to stay low, they dared to both challenge Michael in the Orre Colosseum. Both were defeated, and left a message for him after their losses. Ardos declared Michael to be Cipher's biggest enemy, and that the organization would be watching him for the rest of his days. Eldes wasn't as hostile, and simply told the boy that they were rivals and that he hoped they would meet again one day for another battle. After they took their leave, Michael had proven himself to be the strongest trainer in Orre, and returned to the Pokemon HQ Lab to study pokemon, and knowing Ardos wasn't one to toy with... Ways to prevent Ardos' plans to bring back Cipher by making the purifying process easier.
As Michael was told, he was watched for all of these years. They were close to him, perhaps an assumed best friend, or somebody working in the lab. Or maybe Cipher had better technology than Michael could of ever realized. His studies never advanced much, and though it was a failure somewhat, he became very knowledgeable about the pokemon in the region. Now at the age of 24, Michael is Orre's Pokemon Professor, and at the same time, technically the champion as well. Though he has a firm belief there are trainers who are stronger than him lurking about nowadays, people still respect him as a hero.
Recently, reports of overly violent pokemon have come up. Compared to the usual strength of the species, they show immense strength and endurance. Some able to knock holes into walls made of stone, others showing amazing acrobatics and agility. Some pokemon have even began attacking themselves suddenly without confusion being inflicting on them. What is currently happening is a mystery to most, but to those who know, they know a crisis is about to bring itself upon Orre. And somebody has to stop it.
You are one of Orre's youth: A trainer that doesn't really matter much in the big picture of things, but a trainer, none the less. A tour of the Pokemon HQ Lab is started as a way to attract those who are curious, and you end up being brought to the first ever tour. Some might be curious about what goes on inside the lab, others may want to meet the Hero and Champion of Orre, Michael. Some might of not even wanted to come, but were forced into it. This above average day may turn into the event of a lifetime for these trainers. A journey of friendship, heroism, and dark secrets await. Will you embark on this journey? If so, please post below. Thank you.
This is an RP set to be the third installment of the Shadow Pokemon Saga, set twelve years after the events of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. I have a soft spot in my heart for this region more than all the others, and hope to find a small group of roleplayers (4 max) to join me. I do want some quality writing, and character sheets may be rejected depending on quality. Power doesn't matter in this as much as creativity; think of the anime more than the games. Creativity will make battles more fun to read, and I wish for this to be something I can look back at as a success. I also hope we can all enjoy ourselves in this adventure; as that is the most important thing of all.
-What I Ask Of Roleplayers-
1. For you to stick to Casual rules.
2. Decent grammar. I make mistakes, I don't expect somebody to be perfect. As long as I can understand your posts we should be alright.
3. Keep down the swears. Occasional ones in situations, or some used when your character is angry is okay. Just don't go overboard.
4. I'm usually down for chatting and discussing things. It'd be neat if you are as well.
5. For you to be honest with me when you get bored, instead of just ditching without a word. I hope this doesn't happen, though.
6. I haven't thought out every bit of this adventure. Not all of the Cipher Admins are final ones, if you wish to double as one and be the villain of an area, chat me up. We might be able to work something out. If you read these rules, post the name of your favorite starter pokemon in your post expressing interest.
7. Try to be a little creative with battles. Creativity can beat power, remember that! Also; None of us are ultimate trainers, we get in bad situations sometimes, y'hear?
8. If you have issues with my posts, tell me. I wish to improve and I can't without knowing what I did wrong.