We'll be doing all the main stuff in the IC. So, we don't really need an introduction.
Name: Oliver Stark
- Basic Combat Skills
- Adept Parkour knowledge
- Super Genius intellect rivaling(if not surpassing) that of his grandfather Anthony Edward Stark. He's been dubbed one of the smartest people on the planet.
- Able to gather and process information at high speeds
- Hacking abilities(with or without powers)
- A bunch of other genius-y based crap.
Blood type: AB+
Occupation: Billionare, Genius, Philanthropist
Personality: Oliver is for the most part arrogant. However, he has a need to keep people safe. He doesn't want to see innocent people get hurt. He doesn't like the idea of killing, but he can't say he's never killed anyone. It has happened once. The world is a better place and many lives were saved including his own, but that doesn't help much with nightmares. Or some of his issues. He's got issues with living up to expectations, a few anxiety problems, trust issues. The list goes on. He takes pills... Sometimes... Blah blah blah. He deals. Mostly by doing reckless things and trying to keep others out of harms way by throwing himself into it. He lies. He does what he can to make sure that if somebody is going to get hurt it's either the bad guy. Or himself. That's him in a nutshell. But there is more to learn.
Three major things have happened to Oliver in his life.
1) When he witnessed the his family sacrifice their lives to save him and the world.
2) When he saved the Rhodes Family.
3) When he was forced to kill.
Other than those three personal yet well known facts are the more widely known facts.
1) He is the grandson of Anthony Edward Stark.
2) He was Ironman for a time, but quit.
3) The Rhodes Family lives with him in his mansion.
And finally there is one fact which is unknown to everyone with the exception of the Rhodes family.
1) He's a mutant.
Technology Manipulation - Essentially he can control and manipulate technology. Mentally link up with and control machine and various forms of tech from a distance. He can control the basic functions of vehicles or weapons. He can repair things to near original/perfect form. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. He can even project his voice through transmitting sound systems such as cellular phones via electric transmissions from his central nervous system. Whatever... He's a technopath. You know the deal. If you want it to be simple, just think Tony with extremis or something. It's the best I got. lol XD