*This was originally a Tumblr thing, but you know what? Let's fucking do it on Spam.
Spam Accent Challenge!
What is your username?
Where are you from?
Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY, Polka Dots, Tumblr, Papaya, Penthouse, Subtext, Smile
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What’s the bug, that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
Choose a book and read a passage from it.
Be a wizard or a vampire?
How old are you?
Is it cold where you are?
What is your favorite color?
What color are your eyes?
Do you have freckles?
When is your birthday?
What was the last thing you drank?
Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends? Eat a taco or a quesadilla? Be a shark or an elephant?
Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
Do you think you have an accent?
Say three extra things you want to.
Spam Accent challenge
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Without looking, guess what time it is
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Did you dream last night?
Do you remember your dreams?
When did you last laugh?
Do you remember why / at what?
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Seen anything weird lately?
What do you think of this quiz?
What is the last film you saw?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Do you like to dance?
Would you ever consider living abroad?
Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Last time you swam in a pool?
Type of music you like most?
Type of music you dislike most?
Are you listening to music right now?
What color is your bedroom carpet?
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
What was the last thing you bought?
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Do you have a garden?
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Who sent the last text message you received?
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
What time is bed time?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
How many tattoos do you have?
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
What did you do for your last birthday?
Do you carry a donor card?
Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Have you ever won a trophy?
Are you a good cook?
Do you know how to pump your own gas?
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Do you touch-type?
What's under your bed?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Think fast, what do you like right now?
Where were you on Valentine's day?
What time do you get up?
What was the name of your first pet?
Who is the second to last person to call you?
Is there anything going on this weekend?
How are you feeling right now?
What do you think about the most?
What time do you get up in the morning?
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Who would you tell first?
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Do you sing in the shower?
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
What do you do most when you are bored?
What do you do for a living?
Do you love your job?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
How many keys on your key ring?
Where would you retire to?
What kind of car do you drive?
What are your best physical features?
What are your best characteristics?
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
What kind of books do you like to read?
Where would you want to retire to?
What is your favorite time of the day?
Where did you grow up?
How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
What are you reading now?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Do you have pets?
How many rings before you answer the phone?
What is your best childhood memory?
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
What is most important in life?
What Inspires You?
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?