Why thank you, glad to have you onboard.
Why thank you, glad to have you onboard.
Name:Students[*] Sarina Saunders: ♥ Now I love Sarina, Confident and carefree individual. Although not comfortable with people staring into her red eyes, something she is till coming to terms with. This red head is absolutely beautiful. She has got curves in the right places, is outgoing and even honest! What more can guy or girl ask for?. Yeah Okay a little emotional at times with random outbursts but that is down to her powers, I just realized I am talking about myself... So embarrassing.[*]
Danger Rank 4.
Sarina stands at a height of 5ft7, Latin American ( Although her Latin feature have yet show.) with long red hair which drapes over the shoulders. Sarina prefers to wear her hair freely but may at times decide to tie it up into a ponytail, She often allows her fringe to cover her red eyes if she does not want someone to see them which. She has medium size nose, hands, and ears with a square jaw line. She also has thin eyebrows, Red Eyes which once were light brown and average size lips. She has a toned athletic but curvy build with slender shoulders.
Sarina can be a confident individual, but not to over confident. She is considered a very outgoing person who can be a little carefree and careless at times, This can lead her into troublesome scenarios. Sarina can get very angered if pushed enough but can actually be an approachable person and is normally quite happy to interact with others with a generally good demeanour about her when not in a bad mood, And if you can look past her red eyes part of the side effect of her power.
Sarina Considers herself quite open and honest to those around her who have earned her trust, that is something that is few and far between as she was growing up with her power developing with her. Despite having a good demeanour though, Sarina does have a Fiery temper and can have a short fuse. This is another side effect of her power as it effects her personality and emotion. This gives her a little bit of unpredictability of outbursts or how she will act or react within the academy and with others. This can make her to be Cold, Precise and at times to the point when speaking her mind.
Fire Manipulation. (Pyrokinesis).
Sarina has the ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control/manipulate fire Allowing to throw fire, Send jets of flames at a target, Hurl fireballs or even possibly cause a rain of fire. It is also handy to illuminate a dark area. In essence Sarina can excite or speed up an object's atoms, increasing their thermal energy until they ignite, not necessarily objects, but also air particles. She can control and move the flames.
She can at the moment release the fire from her hands with the potential in time to do so from her mouth for fire breath. She may be able to understand and control it enough for Pyrokinetic Combat like fire shield. Thanks to this amazing power and it's possible applications, Sarina has ended up with fireproof skin and thermal resistance something that is a life saver when playing with fire in the ways and possibilities this teen can.
Despite all those pluses and hidden potential, There are other downsides that factor into her power and for one Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power can be catastrophic to herself and others, Water and in an oxygen depleted environment rendering her power useless . As mentioned in personality Sarina's emotions can be affected by the Fire Manipulation.
Sadly not much can be said for her clothes though as one of the downsides is if not careful can burn her clothes of, something of which is not a good thing. There are still instances of Sarina getting burned if she abuses the power much or loses to much control.
+ basic self defense.
+ Other skills are mostly domestic.
+ Poi Dancing. ( Fire and Spark.)
Sarina was very much a lovely girl to be around when she was younger, Born to american military man military man and a Latin mother whose worked in retail work. Life was busy Although her parents would prefer the more quiet and peaceful life, Sarina was the opposite always running around like young kids do, she was able to make friend pretty well and was full of life and smiles, Her parents loved her so dearly. During the early life for some reason she had a thing for Mistletoe, It was probably to do with the special times of Christmas one thing that most children enjoy more and parents mostly remember those magical moments.
Life was pretty normal for the family until a certain moment, Sarina was now a nearing the age of a teenager and a pivotal changing moment in her live when her family found out about her power, Her power flared up when she entered puberty. But wasn't realized until she accidentally set fire to a girls hair when she tried walking of after being bullied, Of course she was excluded from school and people where convinced she was a mutant, However the police did find a lighter on her, she was forced to do some community service.
By this point the family decided to move, mainly to see if they could get Sarina into another school and possibly a private one. It failed and had to leave with her father after a failed attempt of capturing Sarina by the locals which resulted in being separated from her mother who was branded a Mutant Synsisthiser by local authorities. This didn't help Sarina though as her normal life was gone, her old friends gone and not knowing what happened to her mother kills her inside. This started a small decline for her and began to be little anti social, combative and generally getting into trouble fortunately her father stayed by her side and would help teach her things he knew like and to keep her calm, it was hard for him but he loved Sarina to much to give up on her now.
There was no more major incidents thought until she was 16, No longer on the run for a while although her whereabouts was known by Charles Xavier. She was living in a new quiet countryside village things looked to be settling down for the teen, Keeping her secret and controlling it better without a stressful environment Sarina had life kind of back to normal. A boyfriend and a nice home with her father and no sign of trouble anywhere to be found, while she was happy here her father knew it would only be a matter of time.
Sadly that time came a year later and caused by emotional anger from her power, Sarina had a heated argument (Literally as it turned out afterwards) with her boyfriend as he wanted to take it further than she was ready for knowing what destructive power she had or he was not happy for she did not spend enough time with him that sparked it of. During the yelling at each other Sarina's anger got the better of her, Her eyes went red which was something that never happened before and went on to accidentally set fire to her boyfriends parents country house after losing control of her power.
Out of fear they both had to leave everything behind once again, Her father had no choice but to take Sarina to Xavier's Institute for Higher Learning. Sadly from the traumatic experience and pure anger caused by her losing control of her power, Sarina's eyes never recovered back to their natural colour and now stay red. When she arrived at the institute with her father carrying Sarina, she had burns on several areas of her body, She was left in the institutes care while her father went away promising to help non violent mutants seeking help.
19 - Pyrokinesis - Confident, Carefree, Feisty
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[*] Aaron X :[☠/☺] ◑ Aaron X.. Initially I would say the first thought was a spin of movie to Jason X. I might sound cruel saying that but it does. Either way I remember Aaron from when I first arrived here, While the nurses where caring for me while I recovered from my burns they let Aaron use his power of healing on me to heal some less severe burns on my body. I admit it made me uncomfortable having a stranger do anything like that. I get the feeling he is scared of me. I fear it might be to do with my powers, I feel he don't want to be friends either.[*]
[*] Joseph Baker:[☺] ◑ Another guy I have not really met, With so many new people coming in you never know who you might meet or miss out on meeting. I have seen him around but as I said never really bumped into him. I have heard he is kind and caring and a person that prefer to often avoid a fight. either way i have nothing against him for that as there is enough hate in the world.[*]
[*] Roman Black : ☺ Roman seems to be a nice and approachable person and appears to very much to be a people person. I feel he may be a person I could get on with but I can see his power playing on my temper, hopefully won't scare him of. I mean the guy can split into two of himself, I can see many advantages to it but I can also see the fun and pranks he could so pull on others for a laugh. Thing is I think that trying to cope with two energetic versions of himself at once might really get on my tits.[*]
[*] Heidi Williams: ☺ Well Heidi is my room-mate, I do get the feeling we are from two separate ends of the spectrum however, she is more shy and quiet while I am more carefree and confidant. She was actually nicer than I expected which I think will be a great basis for a good friendship, And her being like super smart is awesome and can't hurt anyone.... Well maybe bruise their ego a little bit. I only hope my power don't get in the way of our developing friendship as it be good to make a good friend to talk to.
[*] Cyrus Baker:[☺] ◑ I am not totally sure how to view this guy, I believe he could be a kind individual and I have seen him around quite often over the course of two weeks i have been here. He is bloody tall to! He seems to be trying to fit in But is respectful which i like and a Idealist. However he can be a bit abrasive and withdrawn sometimes being blunt in his emotions. I believe it might be because he is shy or not trust other? I don't know but he is trying to socialize but he is really in to video games which might hold him back a little, Still I think we could be friends.
[*] Stephen 'Blank':[♥] ☺ I like this guy, He has such a soft baby face appearance it's cute, Makes me wanna hug him at times, or even scruff up his hair with my hand... When it is not fire of course, I don't think he'll forgive me for that. I feel sorry for him though, I think he is shy or really nervous around girls. Might be to do with him being a little withdrawn but I see it in his eyes sometimes when I look at him, The pain and abuse. Then he goes all red and runs off bless him. I worry about his power though, I fear for him and only hope he can get to control it. if he needs someone to talk to though, I will be here for him. I think the institute will be good for him though as he has so much potential in him and to be a good person.
[*] Peter 'Blank':[☠] ◑ Don't really know anything about this guy personally. Seen him around once or twice. I think I'll wait on socializing though and keep away especially at night. I mean have you seen this guy! He flipping glows in the dark and then all you see from that is he is all bone! Kinda freaky but great for Halloween but if he comes in the female dorms at night I'll.... He won't like my response. might limit to daytime socialising.
[*] Clyde Light: ♥ The moment I saw this girl turn up I had a feeling I was going to like her, Just something Mysterious about her that has got me curious. Her skin has a slight glow and her soft blue eyes are beautiful. In fact in a odd way she In my mind is beautiful even if she is pale. I have heard that she is bitchy and does not like socializing with others but I feel this is a defence mechanism for something, But I certainly wouldn't mind getting to know her and see what's underneath all that tough exterior if she decided to socialize. But god I love her accent, it's amazing.. I mean a mix of French and English and it just sends chills down my spine that makes me want... Well you know that would be telling now wouldn't it.
[*] Booker Hendrix: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[*]
[*] Caleb Idlett: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[*]
[*] Loren Summers:[♥] ☺ Loren is such a beautiful attractive young woman, Even her personality and the way she carries herself is brilliant, I swear me and her have some similarities or things in common. She is a risk taker and thrill seeker plus loves having a good time. Now that is something I love about her. some one that is not shy and honest. Okay so she can get cranky in the morning but don't we all at some point and I will never put that against her, She is a powerful Electrokinetic. I feel me and her could get close and going to be great friends.
[*] Alexander Warren:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[*]list]
Last edited by Damo021; 10-20-2013 at 06:41 AM.
It seems acceptable. I'm a little wary of her powers but you do have them limited, so I'm going to go ahead and give this the passing grade.
☹BODY☹ | ☹BODY☹
Hair Color: Soft Ginger
Eye color: Blue
Casper is a beautiful young woman, who ports herself with a deadly confidence. Her skin is a radiant blanch, which has ever-so-lightly been kissed by the sun. As a result, the aesthetically stunning woman radiates with a balmy glow. Only achieved after years of struggle, the woman's figure has become the epitome of "western" perfection, with buxom yet slender curves that just beg to be embraced. Though, her hips are not the only thing that beg to love, as her undeniably plump, rosey lips perpetually rest in a despicably perfect pout. To frame the Botticelli-like face, long, thick wavy hair gently tumbles to just below her shoulders.
Name: Casperi "Casper" VonLudmira
Danger Rank: (1-4, a mutant with a level 5 danger rank will not be accepted unless you PM me with a valid argument as to why they should be in the RP. If you really want to be a human, you could also do that. Though do note you would have to be a mutant sympathizer.)
Personality: Casper's calm and hard to read most of the time. Her eyes seem to give off confidence, apathy and a general fatigue of her surroundings. Those who don't get to know her might see him only as an intimidating dime, and those that do know her, know little about her. Initially cold to everybody, the strawberry blond actually has secretly vulnerable feelings. Since she's very much in the midst of a an extensional crisis her perceptive on the world is slowly changing. Once blissfully ignorant, Casper has been forced to open her eyes and gape upon the reality of the, well, the real world. It's made her indescribably nihilistic but solely internally. To her, her appearance is one of the few things that remain a constant in her life, and therefore, those must be maintained. Occasionally, if bothered during one of her "downs", she'll reveal her cynicism but it's not often that she does.
"There is no fucking safe place when fighting that witch. It as if the very fabric of the universe unravels into mouths, claws, and locusts. It's like a really fucked up acid trip, I-I don't know how to describe it. It's cause of tha-at f-f-fucking t-thing inside of her"
Casper's power stems from a parasite that has sealed itself inside her body.
On either side of Casper's body, where her ribcage should be, are two massive slits in her skin. Each slit has been carefully healed to frame the massive teeth that crudely protrude from the wounds. On each side, if required, a long tentacle appendage with a spiked-club texture will appear from that location. The two flesh weapons can be extended in a 14ft radius and have superhuman strength capabilities ( each limb can easily lift >300lbs)
In the center of her stomach, where her bellybutton would have been, is a small hole, wide enough for four fingers to be shoved inside. If Casper wishes, she can literally rip apart her torso into a massive set of jaws. From those jaws, three tentacle like apendages can protrude, snapping at an enemy with their own individual sets of fearsome teeth. (Maximum bite force of 750lbs and extension radius of 25ft)
The x-gene has also given Casper the gift of self manipulation. This skill has allowed her to grow additional appendages and body-parts, remove them or otherwise manipulate bodies, in visible, chemical and cellular/sub-cellular levels. She can untilize this through creating temporary "portals". These portals are various sized replicas of her lips which enable her to spawn claws and makeshift creatures from between the lips . (Max size 12ftx5ft/ Max Weight 150lbs/Max distance 50ft). Though, as soon as an appendage is no longer within "the mouth", it almost instantaneously liquefies into red/black ichor and because useless.
Caspers X-gene is slightly the granted bonus of powers comes at a high cost. Her life is rapidly approaching its end and the side effects of her powers are beginning to show. The x-gene has also caused sporadic Fatal Insomni (sFI), rendering the her the sleepless beauty. At the worst of times Casper expels hunks of bile and blood in the form of either vomit, tears, snot and even saliva.
+Adept kick boxer
+Adept Yoga student
Long before she was born, her parents had been working class, both born and raised in the one of poorer towns in the country; and yet, through their perseverance and intelligence, had both managed to squeeze their way into the corporal world. They had managed to gain access to the prestigious inner circle of business moguls and A-listers that others could only dream of. It was into this life of opulence and luxury that she made her entry. She was perfect for her world. Proudly flaunting her beauty and charm, she quickly won the hearts of everyone who met her. She knew it perfectly, of course; knew that the entire facade was a fake. People love the idea of her and could careless what was underneath the surface. *
Her parents were proud of her comfortableness in big functions, the smooth way she could talk to the most important of guests and not be cowed – or at least at first. As the years wore on, a rift began to form between her and her parents. They were always off until late at night at the office, and she resented that, believing that they were always out at parties without him, while she was stuck at home, with books she didn’t like and movies she’d already watched. Her spoiled behavior began to irritate her parents as well. Having grown from humble roots, they both understood that somebody pampered since birth would never have been able to take over the company. And so, they made the decision that would change her life.
As soon as they confronted the heiress, something inside of her erupted. Her x-gene began to reveal itself as she maliciously and mindless tore apart her parents. Once she regained her mind and gazed at the corpses of her relatives, she fled in seek of refuge...
omg i thought I posted this put apparently no.
I absolutely hate writing descriptions for appearances.
Last edited by MotherLovely; 09-02-2013 at 09:01 PM.
That's okay, I know it can be a potent power, If needed I can take a couple of the potential abilities of? But i work on it around the limitations as such thing would be needed for such a power. I can add more to the CS once it's done but other wise you happy for that to go ahead thus far?
Gabriel 'Warp' Scott
Name: Gabriel Scott
Nickname(s): Gabe, Scottie,
Code Name: Warp
Danger ranking: 3+
Joseph doesn't have a particularly intimidating figure, but that's not to say he's a stick man either. Standing about five foot, ten inches tall, Joseph weighs in at about one hundred and sixty pounds of primarily lean toned muscle. Had he not lived on the streets most of his life, Joseph would likely be thicker and more heavily muscled but due to the lack of proper nutrition and sustance, Joseph grew up thinner. Despite that, Joseph is stil considered by manner to be quite handsome, possessing a killer smile and radiant blue eyes. His hair is kept in a messy tousled 'ski slope' style and is naturally dark, though Joseph has dyed it black with a dark crimson highlights strewn throughout.
Joseph likes to think he has a unique sense of style. His wardrobe is designed in a way to mimic a costume slightly, with everything tied together by colour. Though in reality this is merely just Joseph rebelling against the X-Men training uniforms he loathes. His standard outfit consists of a black sleeveless shirt, dark wash jeans (Albeit, Joseph's jeans are a darker die than those pictured.), and red and black high tops. In addition to this, Joseph wears a multitude of jewelry, such as his studded black and red belt. On his right wrist Joseph wears a black leather bracelet and on his left wrist a black and red studded bracer. On his hands, Joseph wears several silver rings, three on his left hand and two on his right. The ones on his left hand are on his thumb, middle finger and pinkie finger whereas those on his right are on his index and ring fingers. The thumb ring is shaped like a skull, The ring on his middle finger is a large square ruby, the one on his pinkie is a simple silver chain ring. The ring on the index finger is a titanium ring inscribed with tribal symbols and the ring on his ring finger is a plain silver band. Both of Joseph's ears are also pierced. In his left ear, Joseph wears three silver earrings (Note they are silver unlike the picture.), all long straight shapes. His right ear has a single small silver hoop earring. Around Joseph's neck hangs a skull and cross necklace. Joseph also has a single tattoo. The tattoo is of the 'Blink' power rune from the video game Dishonoured. Though where the symbol is white, Joseph's is red and the purple is black. This tattoo is found on the back of Joseph's right hand mimicking the game further.
On top of all that Joseph wears a red leather jacket. Accompanied with a pair of red biker shades.
Gabriel is a rather confident and arrogant person upon first meeting him. He believes in leaving a lasting impression to the point he will go out of his way to do something moderately shocking even if it doesn't benefit him in the end. Due in part to his childhood and his powers, Gabe is also something of an escapist and when things start to make him uncomfortable he packs up and leaves. Due to this he is seen often as selfish, uncaring and disloyal to those around him. Though if confronted or challenged Gabe can come through for his friends and will overcome his instinct to run.
Often times, Gabe is overly prideful and self righteous as well due to being two years ahead of most other children his age through school. Despite the fact he portrays himself as an idiot, Gabe is actually a human level of genius, though his sister supasses his potential. In that regard has a slight inferior complex and often compensates with his obnoxious and boisterous personality.
A smooth talker, Gabe can talk his way in and out of a lot of situations especially with the help of his higher intelligence. He's also an excellent gambler, and has a lot of street sense, this is attributed to his good judge of character. Due to hiding his true identity, Gabe is somewhat of a pathological liar with sociopathic traits enabling his lies to be virtually undetectable.
Warp has the ability to teleport himself and an unknown mass at a maximum distance of two miles in a horizontal radius or five hundred meters [(500m) or approximately 1,600 feet] in a vertical radius. This can be over come however if Warp is directly looking at a photograph of his intended target. Escapist’s teleportation happens through variable portal sizes which appear around Warp and any other mass he's taking with him when he uses her abilities. Warp can also redirect his portals, or even create multiple portals with extreme focus to optimize her abilities in both offensive and defensive methods.
In order to use his abilities in an offensive manner, Warp can create portals in the shape of small orbs which he launches at his enemies. The orbs explode and can teleport whatever mass they hit to the last location Warp thought when he released the orb. The portals can also severe off parts of the mass they hit depending on the focus involved. An unfocused orb will explode in a large radius and take whatever it comes in contact with where as a focused orb will only teleport that which Warp wishes it to. Alternately, with a lot of focus and effort, Warp can chain together portals to redirect attacks or extend his own physical range (IE. Creating a portal which he throws at his opponent and one by his hand. He can keep the portal open and extend his hand through it for a range punch or other physical attack.) This method of attack is severely draining on Warp and is a last resort method of attack.
The portals that Warp creates appear in a flash of red light followed by a loud 'WHOOSH' sound and a haze of red smoke. His abilities however are very taxing on his body and in order for Warp to teleport beyond his limited range he needs to be able to see a target such as through a picture. Warp can not teleport beyond his limited range to somewhere he has never seen. Within a close range, he has a very high spatial awareness and is practically unable to teleport into walls or any other obstacles. However as the distance increases his spatial awareness decreases raising the chance of him colliding with obstacles or ending up halfway through a wall. Warp also can't use his powers when afflicted by electrical shock. Any level of electricity with voltage higher than the human body's natural bio-electric level causes Warp to de-syncronize with his ability and renders his teleportation null and void. In addition, Warp is unable to teleport through lead or lead lined walls.
The largest draw back to Warp's powers is that with constant use his powers begin to overhead. Warp's body is like an engine core that requires cooling or else it will overload. With each jump that Warp makes, his body comes that much closer to over heating. There's a ton of variable factors which can affect how quickly he'll overheat. Rate of use, range, how much mass he's teleporting or how many portal's he's manifesting. If Warp does overheat, his body ejects a large portal which envelopes him and anything around him, teleporting them to an unknown location. Warp is left temporarily helpless if this happens as he's stuck in a 'cool down' period. The length of this period is affected by how quickly he overheated. The quicker he overheated, the longer the cool down period and the further away he's transported. As such, Warp is hesitant to use his powers most of the time.
-Charmer: Joseph is known for his killer smile, he's a bit of silver tongue and has a way with words often using this gift to chat up the girls around the Institute. Though before finding his way into the school, Joseph used this skill to get himself out of trouble on the streets. Of course if all else failed he just teleported away.
-Lock Picking: Having lived on the streets for a few years, Joseph has learned to pick a lock whether to find shelter or to steal the essentials to survive. There were situations where Joseph couldn't always teleport himself pass locks.
-Pick-Pocket: Used to living on the streets, Joseph has learned to pick the pockets of those around him for money, keys and other useful items or valuables.
-Impromptu Combatant: Joseph has no martial arts training, nor has he used a sword, shot a gun nor a bow. But he is very handy at using his environment and what ever is around him in a fight. Whether that means throwing sand in his opponents eyes, teleporting out the support of a wall or swinging a sledge hammer. Joseph will use whatever is around him to fight.
-Survivalist: Joseph will do whatever he has to survive. For this reason alone he can't always be trusted because he's known to sell out his team mates to ensure his own safety. Joseph will also abandon team mates if he believes they're going to put him at risk.
Gabriel Scott was not born under his current name. In fact, Gabe's true identity is thought to have been dead for nearly two years now. Born into a rather wealthy family, Gabe had a genetic engineer for a father, and a university professor for a mother. Perhaps it was then only just that both of his father's children would grow to become mutants, since his father spent a great many hours analyzing the next step in human evolution. Though Gabe was the apple of his parent's eye for the first two years of his life, when his sister was born that all changed.
Thought to be a rather gifted child, Gabe had been talking and walking long before most other children, but his sister would quickly develop the same abilities exactly one month sooner than Gabe had. This was the action which would start the pattern of his sister outdoing him in every aspect of their lives. Due to his parent's excellent tutelage while he was at home, Gabe was skipped froward two years in school and allowed to enroll in the first grade at the age of four. His sister soon out did him as she was in the second grade at the age of four, three years ahead of anyone else her age and outdoing Gabe by a year. To add insult to injury, while Gabe's grades were often in the mid to high nineties, his sister would bring home high nineties consistently even with some teachers marking her a full hundred percent in their courses.
Due to this, Gabe went from being the honoured first born to the black sheep of the family. Consistently scorned by his parents and asked why he couldn't be more like his sister. In an act of rebellion, Gabe began to study the Occult, and other forms of magic both black and white. Though he was able to keep all these acts hidden from his sister, Gabe's parents found out on the night of his graduation. Scared of their son and what he might become, they began to make arrangements to send him away. Not wanting to have any of it, Gabe made his own arrangements to get away. Trying to incite a magical incantation he learned, Gabriel awoke his X-Gene through mysticism and accidentally teleported for the first time. Though it wasn't very far, Gabe soon learned what he needed to about his ability to ensure he could get away. Making arrangements and cashing out his trust fund, Gabe made his disappearance look like a suicide but left a special note for his sister. Despite the fact she was the source of his problems, he had always overlooked his resentment for her and would always swear to lay down his life for his sister.
Despite his best planning though, his parents found the note he had written for her and destroyed it. His father used his knowledge of genetics to fake the dead body and they had their son legally declared dead. Glad to be hid of the black sheep of their family, Gabe's parents turned their focus to their daughter whose own mutant abilities surfaced as a result of Gabe's 'death'.
Gabriel on the other hand took up living in California and used his trust fund to survive. The use of his mutant gene attracted the attention of Charles Xavier who tried to recruit the young man to the institute. Refusing, Gabe would take up his offer two years later after living a life of small time crime and gambling. Buying a new identity and erasing his old one, Gabe became a survivor and is nearly unrecognizable to those who knew him under his previous identity.
Originally an obese child and teenager, the activation of Gabe's mutant gene used up most of his body fat. His ability when used rapidly accelerates his metabolism allowing Gabe to keep a very trim and toned figure.
Gabe also hates the sight, smell and taste of blood and any of the above can make him feel nauseous and irritable.
Age: 18 - Power(s): Teleportation - Confident, Charismatic, Cool
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
- Gabriel Scott:[♥]This guy is the BOMB DOT COM! Dude was totally ripping tops off of chicks and making jocks eat his dust. Dang sexy too, I mean did you see that jacket? Schway cool man, and that body? Ugh! I would die for it! Wish I could be more like this guy, oh wait *wink, wink*
- Daniel Green:[☺] Pretty sure this guy is more into weeds than he is flowers if you know what I mean? If I had his powers I know I would be growing a lot more than daisy and buttercups. Overall though this guy is pretty chill and relaxed for an older student (Again, refer back to the 'weeds'), maybe a bit too nice though. Oddly enough for a Vegan he's got an appetite for meat, sausage at that! Who would have thunk it? But I guess you can get anything made out tofu these days! Smart as a whip too! And sassy enough to let you know, I bet this guy would be the guy to go to if you wanted to throw a party on campus under the Prof's nose. Once again, I'm sure he can provide some weeds for everyone.
- Pandora Whittmore:[☺] Talented chicks are hot! And this girl has got looks and skills, (Not to mention a great box!). Though she could learn to play with a few more strings [and wear them too ]. A quiet girl, she'll try to play hard to get, but deep down she knows I have the key to her box. Though I must say Pandora could actually really screw with my head. Her powers are better for that than the weeds Danny Boy grows! Not to mention her powers are repelling, she's lucky to have that shield. I could use that thing on a fairly daily basis. We could probably be friends at some point, unless I y'know, do get in her box Ha!
- Landon Covar:[◑] This guys is jacking my schtick. Seriously? I mean I'm the teleporter around here and then this guy waltzes in and shows off his powers. 'I'm so dark and I'm so emo! You can't understand the darkness inside of me! Oh and I can teleport so ha!" Friggin' guy! Naw, I'm cool about it, he kind of sucks at doing it so I'm still head teleporter around here. Well except for that demon blue elf man, but he has swords and I don't do well on the pointed edge of pointy things. I'll probably push Landon in a pool at some point or something.
- Sarina Saunders :[♥] Is it hot in here or is it just her? This girl is smokin', and a redhead to boot! Plus she's probably soulless so who knows what kinky stuff she's willing to get up to in the bedroom? Her powers are fire hot too! Actually literally, she's a pyro which is kind of sexy. Definitely will be watching this one with both eyes. She has pretty good taste in under garments too... I wonder what time she showers at...
- Josiah Delarme :[◑] They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. In that case this guy should be bowing to me since his whole abilities revolve around imitating people. I don't really have too many other thoughts about this guy, maybe I'll get him to dress like me and use him as a decoy or something after I convince 'Weeds' (Yes Daniel, I'm looking at you!) to throw that party.
- Aaron X :[◑] Your last name is 'X'? Well aren't you just born to be an X-Men! Personally the first time I saw this guy, I had a get rich quick scheme, I assumed he had the Midas touch. I must say I was very disappointed to learn all he could do was heal people. Who wants to heal people? Blah! I wanted gold. Dude's okay though, might push him in the pool one time just to see if it turns to gold...
- Zhayne Spencer :[☺] When I learned this guy was calling himself Animus, I pictured him walking around in a long white robe with a beaked hood. Do you know how disappointed I was to find out he just has a lot of body hair and smells like wet dog when he gets out of the pool? Naw, I'm just joshing you, we're like friends or something. We play catch sometimes! (Yes that was another dog joke.) Okay, Okay, seriously I like this guy. If he can turn into animals we can definitely get into some trouble together. Besides I always wanted a best friend... (Oh I'm on a roll!)
- Joseph Baker:[☠] Bluejay, but he doesn't do anything to do with birds. I'm really getting confused by codenames around here. I really get the feeling this guy doesn't like me. Though he keeps calling me a people person, (Or was that pervert?). Maybe I should teleport his belt away sometime and we'll let the X-Ladies decide if he's a grower or a shower.
- Casperi VonLudmira:[☺] Now this girl has it going on! I don't even care if she has teeth making up the majority of her stunning curves. They should make a separate team called the XXX-Men and put this lady and me together on it. Aww yeah, though her powers do scare me and remind me of Japanese porn, but it's still porn... She has a killer wardrobe and a lot of it is especially awesome especially what's underneath! Definitely want to get into some trouble with this girl.
- Roman Black :[☺] This guy should be a mob boss. Roman Black, it totally has mob boss written all over it, plus he can create a duplicate of himself. Do you know how boss that is? Kind of lame I pissed him off the first time I met him, so he wasn't too happy about being my roommate but this guy is awesome. I mean he can have a threesome and not have to worry about the girl cheating on him. If teleportation wasn't so much cooler, I'd want that power! I'm am so happy this guy is my roommate, though I don't think I could handle sharing a room with him if he does have a threesome... Never was a fan of shish kabob, blargh.
- Heidi Williams:[◑] This girl is a total square. All of her underwear covers her butt! What's the point of that? ...Wait I mean (These are not the droids you're looking for!) But seriously, this girl must be like a vampire or something, she's always covered up. I suppose that's cool if you're into the Virgin Mary or Mother Theresa... She's alright though, not my type but meh!
- Cyrus Baker:[◑] This dude just lights up my world. HA! See what I did thur! Dude is freakin' tall though and he doesn't even have animal blood to blame it on. Has an odd taste in video games, tried to play COD with him once and he didn't even blink. What's up with that?
- Jacquinta Del A Sova:[◑] This guy is going to be hard to compete with. He has that exotic look girls swoon over, and well I'm just...white? I guess I dunno. I'm definitely going have to bring my A-Game around this guy, he really has the potential to shake things up (OOOH! I'm on a role baby! If only this was Vegas!)
- Stephen 'Blank':[◑] So Edward Cullen here freaks me out. He's like one of those lizards that suddenly start pushing blood out their eyes. People say I'm known for my red attire, but this guy brings a whole new meaning to painting the town red. I really don't want to be alone in the dorms with the guy, let alone worried about him saving my back in the Danger Room.
- Peter 'Blank':[◑] I realize we're the X-Men and what not, but where do we find these people? Though I could really use this guy when I'm hungover, I wonder if he can warm up my pizza for me? The glow in the dark skin is a good party trick though, so 'Weeds' and I will definitely have to get on to throwing that party sometime. This guy can heat up the snacks and be the center piece...
- Clyde Light:[☺] A.C. is a suiting codename for this girl. Not because her powers have anything to do with air conditioning but because she's as cold as ice! Girl has a stink eye for everyone! Here I was going to offer her that we could be like 'Bonnie and Clyde' (except I don't want to be Bonnie even if my butt would look amazing in heels), but she totally shot me down. Girl is hot though for someone who looks like China Doll. But if she wants to play hard to get I can play...hard...heh.
- Booker Hendrix:[◑] This guy's name has rockstar written all over it. Too bad he's another egg head who wears tighty whities (Okay I don't know that for a fact, but I'm associating him with Granny Panties Williams). This guy has an awesome power with lots of 'potential' uses and I'm afraid he's so quiet he'll end up constructing himself a girlfriend. Hey at least he wouldn't have to worry about attitude ha! I'll have to get Weeds to help me loosen him up, seems like he could be a real cool guy.
- Caleb Idlett:[☺] Drop the bass son! This guy has beat! (Weeds we should recruit him for the party Y'know what I'm sayin'!) Man finally someone who knows how to have fun. I just wish this guy didn't talk so much, does he not realize how annoying that can get? Dude is totally gullible too ha! Nobody had any idea why he was so spaced out in class but I really shouldn't have told that was just a brownie... What? I like herbs too! (Weeds grew it...)
- Loren Summers:[☺] This is the type of girl I could easily get used to hanging around. She's outgoing, likes to have fun and she's pretty hot. I don't know too much about her but I sure wouldn't mind getting to know more about her if given the chance that's for sure. Definitely on the party invite list! There's just something about her personality I find electrifying!
- Alexander Warren:[◑] This guy has some battle scars. He must, I mean he doesn't say much but when he does you can't help but listen. He carries himself confidently but not arrogantly like me. He's the type of guy who has learned 'responsibility' with his powers and I can't decided if that makes him boring or admirable. Not sure whether to befriend this guy or keep my distance, he could just as easily bail me out of trouble as he could report me for well, causing it.
Last edited by Lord Wraith; 09-15-2013 at 09:22 AM.
I finally think I know who I'll play. How actiony will this get btw?
okay will do by tonight (hopefully) if not the next weekend (sorry, classes.)
I may or may not be on as much as you guys would like, especially with the heavy load i'm carrying this and next semester. If need be, drop me from your roleplays. I'm sorry! I'll try to be on at least once a week...
The answer's obvious
We switch the consonants
Change the sword to words and lift continents
If you believe in redemption
I'm calling to you from another dimension