Added Vein details and expanded his story to explain Vein.
- Name: Stephen or Steve for short. Sadly, he can't remember his last name.
---> Vein. No last name. Just Vein
- Code-Name: Leaning towards Bloodbath, but considering his persona, that might be a bit dark, even if it is accurate.
- Age: 16
- Gender: Male
- Danger Rank: 3 - 4... 3.5?
---> 4. Definitely 4.
- Appearance: Being 5' 4" Stephen is short, and he doesn't really like that. At all. Women have said he has a soft, baby face (whatever that means), with messy short brown hair, and dull green eyes. Eyes full of sorrow, mistrust, and just plain old pain. He's lean from lack of eating, but his legs are strong from running so damn much. His white (now grey) shoes are wore out and held together with staples. His black jeans are a little big, but not enough to hinder his movement. His plain white tee fits snug while over that he wears a blue long-sleeved plaid button-up shirt, but the buttons have long since fallen off. Wears a black cowboy hat either on his head or on his back unless he's serious. He wears these long clothes even in summer to cover his vast amount of scars. But he can't hide the large one on his left cheek. He always carries a knapsack that contains all he owns... which isn't much. Despite how poor he looks, he IS anal about hygiene, having broken into dozens of empty houses to keep clean (It's symbolic of washing the (imaginary) sins he committed away. That's the only justification he has for Human hatred. He did something wrong and deserves it).
---> Vein's appearance is the same except his eyes are filled with anger and borderline psychotic glee. The entire eye is white, not just his sclera, but iris and pupils too. Lastly, he has a red line under each eye that looks like tracks of blood, but darker and more like tattoos. These lines pulse in time with his heartbeat.
- Personality: Steve has a very withdrawn personality. Due to his past, he tends to view everyone as a threat first, but because of his powers, prefers to avoid confrontation, as he doesn't want to prove humans right. That mutants are dangerous. So he takes whatever abuse is given him. But despite this, or maybe because of it, he is FIERCELY loyal to his friends and comrades and has no hesitation in standing up to impossible odds to defend them.
---> Vein's persona is radically different from Steve's. He's highly aggressive and disrespectful, constantly starting fights. His mouth is filthy and he has no qualms about hitting on women, regardless of their allegiance. He enjoys seeing humans in pain, but Steve's nobility manages to carry over somewhat and he doesn't hurt them himself. He doesn't give much of a damn about his comrades, so long as they stay out of his way and don't die. He won't forgive them if they die. However he is somewhat chivalrous in that beautiful women tend to override his selfish tendencies.
- Powers: Steve has hemokinesis. That is, he can freely manipulate his own blood, be it into solid weapons, or tentacles, or even hardening his blood as a strength enhancer. Whatever he can think of. Due to necessary secondary superpowers, he also has a healing factor that replaces any blood he looses, and seals the wounds rapidly. Face it, his skin has no openings for the blood. So like Wolvie's claws... everywhere. Ouch.
- Skills: Steve can take a beating like you wouldn't believe. He also knows well how to survive, having done so since a young age including lock-picking (kind of a necessity). He knows how to fight free-style, but really doesn't like hurting mutants or humans, unless they have really done something evil to deserve it. He also knows how to blend in and just disappear into the shadows, if he wishes to remain unseen. And surprisingly enough... Steve is a killer ladies man. His broken persona tends to bring out the mother/big sister/straight-up-desire-to-help instinct in most women. He honestly has no clue why women find him so damn adorable, and it's gotten him beaten soooooo much, that's he's more scared of women than men. Lastly, when Steve's irritation, anger, heartbeat or humiliation reach peak levels, or his is in a life-threatening situation, his personality regresses to that of how he was two years ago. A persona that calls itself Vein. Steve and Vein are in fact the same person, but each one hates the other so much, they refuse to acknowledge this fact. Steve hates that he was once Vein and Vein hates that he has become Steve.
- Backstory: When Stephen was about five, a group of anti-mutant humans saw his older sister, Megan, use her power of technopathy for the first time. Later that night, she was savagely brutalized and murdered, her body torn apart and impaled on three different iron spikes, one for her leg, one for her arm, and one for her torso. Where the rest of her went, Steve never found out. The trauma of this event forcibly triggered Stephen's own mutation and, unable to control it, he accidently killed several bystanders, including his own parents. He eventually passed out, but when he came to, the trauma wiped his mind and he could only remember 3 things. His name, that he was a mutant, and that he must NOT use his powers. For the longest time he lived on the street, day to day, with fantasies that one of the great heroes like Iron Man or Captain America would rescue him, and that kept him going. The hope that it would get better. But it didn't. It got worse. Slowly, times began to change. Mutants became more and more hated than ever. Steve himself began to change, as well. He began to believe that he only existed to be hated so much that no one would have enough hatred for anyone else. So he began acting horribly, to draw as much negative attention to himself as possible. As a result he began getting into fights. A lot of fights. While his powers prevented him from bleeding out and taking to much damage, he has been stabbed several times, his skin gaining a lot of scars. Inadvertently rescuing a child from some bullies, Steve began to play superhero, rescuing kids and adults from being beaten up, while drawing hatred to himself at the same time. But... one day, he went too far. Eventually, when he was 14 and hiding in Washington, D.C., a group of school kids were beating on a child, and in defense he attacked. The bullies turned out to be mutants though, beating up on a human. Terrified the boy attacked Steve, and in defense he covered his body with 3 foot long spikes. While physically the child would heal... eventually, the mental scars never would. Before he could be arrested, Stephen vanished. While on the run, he realized that he had actually enjoyed hurting the human... and this terrified him beyond belief. He realized that he was becoming exactly what the humans feared, a rage-filled, human attacking, monster. He decided to change. He removed all the negative parts of his personality and forced them into a deep corner of his brain, where unknown to Steve, Vein "formed". All that was left was a super-shy introvert, but his nobility remained. Because of this, he kept drawing hatred but now, instead of fights, he would shout "I'm a mutant" and let himself get beat up. He kept this up for two years until he came to a rest in New York, where he was told by a mutant sympathizer to go the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, where he could finally be safe. But even then, knowing that that was the home of the X-Men... he still couldn't bring himself to do it. It was a school. And his past mistake in Washington still haunted him. What if he hurt someone worse this time. What if he killed them. Several times he went to the front gate, but could go no further. Worried about this broken child he kept sensing, Professor Xavier eventually came to see Stephen at his current home, an abandoned orphanage, bringing along the most calming presence he had. Fellow Headmistress of the School, Ororo Munroe. At first terrified by them, Ororo managed to calm him down, and he eventually relented and agreed to come to the school.
Updated Relationship Sheet!
Now Vein's opinions are (somewhat) included. Too tired to finish.
Stephen... apparently 'Blank'/VeinStudents
16 - Hemokinesis (Blood Manipulation) - Shy, small, smart
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
- ☠ Gabriel Scott: I do not like this guy. He's rude, arrogant, full of himself, and way too disrespectful to women, who should be treated like goddesses, not have their privacy unwilling violated by some pervert! I would love to... see... someone else... put him in his place. But despite how much of a jerk he is... Gabe has a huge amount of self-confidence... not to mention massive brass balls. I wish I could be more like him./ ☺ Oh, this guy is AWESOME!! This bitch knows how to party, and that's all that matters. Plus he knows how to get chicks, and the Puss could use some lessons. But that smoke from his teleport is obnoxious as fuck. I'ma call him Misty. Why? Because Smoke is too badass.
- ◑ (☺) Daniel Green: Daniel seems like he'd be a nice guy, with how he treats his plants. It reminds me of the big brother that you see on TV shows. I kinda wish a had a brother to watch over me.../ ☠ Ugh, Hippy here makes me sick. All he eats is rabbit food! How the fuck can you call yourself a man when you refuse to eat meat? Fuck that veggie and fruit shit! I'll take cow anyday. And his code-name? Chlorophyll? That's way to many syllables! How about we just call him Rabbit?
- ◑ (☺) Pandora Whittmore: She sounds like she'd be kind to me... if only I could talk to her. I wonder what makes her shy. It is kinda comforting to know that there's someone here like me. Maybe we could be friends?/ ◑ Meh, she's kinda hot. I'd fuck her. Buuut, she reminds me too much of the Puss. Phantasm is a pretty bad-ass nickname... but she's not badass. Mirage is better.
- ◑ (☺) Landon Covar: Darkness... is my friend. Landor has a similar look in his eyes to me. Someone who has been rejected by the rest of humanity. But his IS a jock... and jocks are always mean to me./ ◑ GOD, THIS KID IS BORING!! I have read his character sheet and found nothing interesting... NOTHING! And Crow? Seriously? Who does this kid think he is? Brandon Lee? OH! I KNOW! INKY! He's gonna be Inky from now on.
- ♥♥ Sarina Saunders : So... so pretty. Sarina is just a beauty... especially those eyes. And that hair... *sigh*. Not like she'd be interested in a freak like me. Doesn't matter anyways. Every time I try and approach her, even though my heart calms down, and my blood flows so smoothly... more of my blood than usual goes... somewhere... else *blushes like mad*. Just looking at her can cause me to blush all over. Is this... a crush?/ ♥ FUCK THIS BITCH IS HOT!! And I don't mean hot as in on fire, that joke is just stupid. I mean I'd fuck her six ways to sunday. Unfortunatly, the Puss is in charge of this body so he call the shots... and he INSISTS we do this right. Personally I'd rather walk up to her and ask if she wants to fuck. You never know. Damn, she's hot though. Like Aphrodite. A Goddess... hehe of Hellfire. Yeah. She is the Goddess of Hellfire. GoH. Either that or Spitfire.
- ◑ (☺) Josiah Delarme : Josiah is soooo coooool!! His martial arts are amazing! I wish I could use a sword like he can! So awesome!! ... ... I think I might have a bit of a man-crush.../ Fuck, is this guy even part of this RP anymore?
- ◑ Aaron X : Aaron has my complete sympathy. He's almost as bad at socializing as I am. Maybe... if he gets good enough at healing... one day... my scars.../ ◑ Meh, Goldilocks here needs to get laid, big time! He's so shy. Over what, he's gold? Whoopdie-fucking-doo. And he's a healer... how cute. I don't need someone who can't fight.
- ◑ Zhayne Spencer : Wow... he... he's tall... I don't get... how? Tall. Oh, um, something else, something else. His hair is long? I kinda wanna touch it... but I can't reach well... so tall./ ◑ Fucker may be tall, but I don't give a damn. Break his knees and I'll be taller, hehehehe.... But I'll save the violence... for now. I will say Animus is a good code-name... So is Furry.
- ◑ (☺) Joseph Baker: Joseph sounds like a kind enough guy, though I haven't seen him yet... and I have had bad experiances in the past with "kind" people. But being a pacifist... he might be the closest thing to best friend potential I've got./ ☠ OH... MY... GOD... Another Pansy running around this mansion. AND he's attempting to be an X-Men? Fuck that shit, leave the coward behind. And his powers? What about them remind you of a bird? Ice Breath and Blue wings? Ever seen Ben 10: Alien Force? He's Big Chill.
- ◑ Casperi VonLudmira: ... .... .... .... ... *Currently hiding in a ball of blood* 'Scary, scary, scary,scary,scaryscaryscaryscary'/ ☺ YES! I love this chick! Not only is she hot as hell, but she reminds me of those worms from Tremors. From now on, she's Graboid. HA! If she ever has a kid, I'm calling it Ass-Blaster!
- ◑ Roman Black : Er... sorry about that. Mouth-Lady just makes my blood... *shivers*... moving on! Roman strikes me as a responsible guy. I heard of one of Gabe's pranks on the girls, and only Roman jumped to try and help them. He sounds like a good man. I would like to shake his hand and buy him a chocolate milk. (I like chocolate milk)/ ◑ This kid is FAR too aggressive for his own good. He scrawny as hell, and if he doesn't rein his attitude in *grins maniacally* I will...
- ☺ (♥) Heidi Williams: She's pretty. She's also smart. I would like it if she became my best female friend. Plus she was also the first person to talk to me in... a long time. My only regret is that when she did, I became so nervous I got a nosebleed and stained that shirt of hers... Sorry, Heidi!/☠ Hehe... I can tell she doesn't like me all that much. Not like I give a damn. She's so tight-assed, you couldn't get up there with a pound of lube. Too bad, so sad. She could use it, too. Prudish bitch. And such a Smart-Ass, too.
- ◑/☠ (because it's more of a wariness, than a dislike) Cyrus Baker: Woooow. He's tall too... and kinda cocky... I don't like that too much. But he also seems so angry... the slightest thing seems to send him off. And at his size? He could kill me with one punch. Plus he's a jock, too. I can tell./ ◑ Meh, Yawn. I'm not too impressed with the lightbulb here. So he was a footballer. So he's tall. I'm crazy, so I win. Simple as that. Besides, he was dumb enough to play around with a prized possession rather than keep it hidden away like the Puss does. Dumbass. I don't think Lite-Brite is a threat
- ◑ Jacquinta Del A Sova: His story is just terrible. Worse than mine... I think. I can't remember much. But nothing can be as bad as slavery... forced to do humiliating things. Funny how humans think we're the evil ones./Heh, well, he's no longer in this RP so I don't have to worry about it.
- ☠ Stephen 'Blank': Me... a freak... a monster. Disgusting and ugly and worthless. And I'm completely unable to even approach a girl without turning red as a tomato. Absolutely PATHETIC. And HIM. I hate him. I hate that I was once like him. I wish he would just GO AWAY!!/ ☠ Well, this is him. the bane of my existence. The Puss. I can't believe this is what I'm trapped in. Can't even talk to a girl. Why can't he just die already. I know he wants to. And then there's me. God I love myself. Such a badass. And I'm sexy as FUCKING HELL!!! No way that anyone, not even Misty can top my looks. Hell, I don't even NEED a code-name, I'm so badass.
- ◑ Peter 'Blank': So... someone else has forgotten themselves as well. Looks like I have more in common with some of these people than I thought... But I must say... he's very scary-looking./ ☠ Fuck this Scorpion wannabe. I can't believe I have to room with this Necro freak! And the worst part is, The Puss feels empathy for the guy
- ◑/☠ (But this is straight-up dislike) Clyde Light: What can I say about Clyde. Well, she has a nice face, but a rotten personality. I wouldn't mind if it's just me, but she's like that to EVERYONE! And there are some people here I actually like. Hopefully someone can get through to her... but not me. She scares me too much./ ☺ Ooh, I like her. She's frosty. A genuine Ice Queen. But she'd better not fuck with my brain... I doubt she could handle what she sees...
- ◑ (☺) Booker Hendrix: He sounds so familiar... kinda reminds me of... Heidi! Wow... the resemblance in persona is uncanny. And, he's a bookworm, huh That's... actually pretty cool. I like books. I prefer my video games, but I like books, too. And he reads a lot! I kinda wonder if Booker is his real name?/ ◑ NEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!!!! *Yoda Voice* Mmmm, Boring and lame, this Green Lantern knockoff be. And what the hell do broadswords have to do with his power? Why not Construct?
- ◑ Caleb Idlett: Caleb is a little... er... out there. I don't know if I like him because he's so happy and energetic... or hate him because of the same reason. He has no trouble talking to people... again I like and hate him for that. I'm... jealous... but I also... wanna be around him. What... what am I supposed to think!/ ☺ You're supposed to thinks BASS CANNON!!! *Moshs to dubstep*
- ◑/♥ Loren Summers: Wow... she's pretty, too. Hmm, but I like Sarina better... her eyes... so pretty... Huh? What? Oh, right Loren. She seems like a nice girl. I think we could be friends! And her powers are so cool! I always wished I had lightning instead of blood. But, if you can't play video games... it might not be as cool as it seems. And how does she take baths or showers? Does she sponge bathe?... ... ... ... GODDAMN NOSE BLEEDS!!!/ ♥♥ Oh, yeah, I want this girl. She sassy, sexy, and electrifying. God, I wish I had my own body. I think this is the first girl I'd be patient enough to date before we got to fu... to fuc... Odd... I... I don't want to call it that. Oh, god no. Love is NOT IN MY VOCABULARY!!!