Name: Booker Hendrix
Danger Rank: 4
Appearance: Booker stands at 5 feet and 11 inches, with a skinny but well toned body. his rough and messy semi-short brown hair and clean features make him seem a little younger than he is, but everything else about him shows his age well. His skin is coated with a light tan for most of the time, but can grow into a fair and natural tan if left out for even short times. his emerald eyes often appear to glow, and sometimes even cast off an extremely dim light. his usual choice of clothing consists of a dark black jacket, a dark green shirt to go under it, a pair of dark grey jeans, and a pair of light running shoes.
Personality: Booker often chooses solitude rather than being around the other students, seeing that it's easier to work in silence. Using books as company instead of actual people, Booker keeps his head around all new bits of information that he can get a hold of. Booker relies on information, often taking every chance he can get at reading a new set of books that come his way. he only sees other people as distractions, doing what he can to support himself. He may have little faith in other people, but don't mistake this for arrogance. If wrong in a matter, Booker will openly say that he was wrong, and has no problems admitting his weaknesses. when Booker gets into a focus, it's near impossible to bring him out of it. For the people that have managed to befriend him, Booker will hold them closely as if they were family. he has strong trust issues from an orphaned past, and keeps his personal life shut tight from the world. Booker acts as a man of science, and takes the time to think out every possibility when encountering a situation. He thinks himself as nothing more than another mutant, and nothing else. what Booker take on strongly in reading and fighting, he lacks severely when it comes to social skills, often taking things too seriously, and being too straightforward in some cases
-Energy protection (Energy constructs, specifically): when focusing or meditating on something specific, he will often unintentionally create something related to what he is thinking about, or create it directly if possible. Booker tends to use energy constructs use bladed weapons for offence (Giving him his nickname), and in some cases ranged weapons like throwing stars or daggers. when making something fairly simple such as a sword, Booker requires little to no concentration, but when making something more complex like a map layout or blueprint, he requires a lot more concentration. His energy constructs are usually highly durable when first being used, but will start to lose durability after about 10-15 minutes if a specific construct is used continuously. Booker only has a decent amount of control of his power as of now, and has tried to pick things up before. this often works, but takes a large amount of durability out of the constructs due to how much energy he would have to put out for something on larger scales. about 400-450 lbs seems to be the current weight limit, which is practical in it's own use, but is useless against larger people and objects. often trying to move past the weight limit, Booker tries all that he can to move heavier objects around. when pushing to keep a construct more than the energy output will allow, it will sometimes drain his own personal pool of energy, rather than breaking or dissolving into thin-air. when applicable, Booker will use the constructs as platforms for other people and himself, this requires more focus as people would be walking around on the constructs.
Skills: Booker is highly literate, and tends to stay in his room to read for days on end. although he has many strong points mentally, Booker is also skilled physically, practicing free running and exercising in the danger room when not reading. what Booker excels at in personal gain, he is seriously lacking in social skills.
Backstory: Booker was born and raised in 29 Palms, California, coming from military parents. Booker's father was killed in action during a 6 month deployment when Booker was three, and his mother died a year later from mutant causes. Booker was soon put into an orphanage for the next five years. at the Age of nine, Booker took a strong liking to reading, often liking himself in his room with all the books he could find. soon growing tired of these books, Booker was taken to a library where he found Shakespeare. people were amazed at how quickly he read through the books, and constantly challenged him with more and more difficult books and teachings. in the same year, Booker was approached by a group of thugs while he was on a trip with the orphanage. many of them had grouped up on him. out of fear, he managed to push them away using telekinesis. people soon became to watch him carefully, realizing that he was a mutant, and was pushed out of the state. he was found my the X-Men in Egg Harbor City after the MRD were called in about a mutant.
(cleaner features and a younger face)
16 - Energy Constructs - Quiet Smart watchful
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
- Gabriel Scott: From what I've seen, he has Quite the Ego, and a flirtatious one at that. His powers seem interesting enough, and I'm hopeful to see how he uses them in combat. I don't see him going on my 'Friends list' any time soon, but a person never knows.◑
- Daniel Green: A nice guy, a bit excitable if I might add. Seems to care a lot about nature. He's a kind sould as far as I can tell, and we should go along nicely, if we do came in contact with each other.◑☺
- Pandora Whittmore: She's an interesting one, and I hope I get the chance to talk to her in person. she seems to have a very creative mind, and I'm hoping I get to see what goes on in there. never thought I'd say it, but I hope to see more of people like her.◑♥
- Landon Covar: A good guy from what I can tell, but it's obvious that longs for something. I can't tell what, but it's written on his face.◑
- Sarina Saunders : She's interesting to say the least. her powers seems to reflect greatly on her attitude, and depending on how she is at a specific time, my opinion of her might change. she seems nice enough to get along with, but I'd keep my distance if the lashes out.◑☠
- Josiah Delarme : I'm.... not sure what to think about him, honestly. he seems alright, but a bit off in the head.◑
- Aaron X : Kind on the inside and out, and it's interesting how he shows compassion for just about everyone. He was also orphaned, as it seems.◑☺
- Zhayne Spencer : He seems like a quiet kind of person. we should get along nicely.◑☺
- Joseph Baker: He give off a nice and pleasant atmosphere around him. hopefully, his nice attitude will rub off on some of the others here.◑☺
- Casperi VonLudmira: Cold and cynical is what I get form her, but I have a strong feeling that she isn't like that on the inside. Her Powers are..... offsetting. It'd be best to stay away from her as much as I can, but I might have a couple questions for her later.◑☠
- Roman Black : He seems like too much to handle, bursting to the brim with social energy. it's going to get him hurt one day.◑☠
- Heidi Williams: A lot like me, it seems. I hope to get a chance to talk to her, would seems interesting on how two geniuses would interact around each other. her intellect shows on her face, and I'm hoping to find out what goes on in her head.◑☺
- Cyrus Baker: Like a lot of people here, he's holding something inside of him, and isn't prepared to let it go.◑
- Jacquinta Del A Sova: He also seems to hold back, but in a different way. not one to speak as much as the others, only when it seems important.◑☺
- Stephen 'Blank': Blank, either he's trying to hide his last name, or can't remember it for the life of him. he appears to back away from people as he meets them, so I'll have to start off lightly.◑
- Peter 'Blank': Another Blank... well best not worry about it. tends to take the path less taken, mainly because there isn't anyone to confront that way.◑
- Clyde Light: Cynical and pretty much crazy. A headcase I'll have to deal with if we cross paths.◑
Caleb Idlett: Nice guy, very outgoing and overall friendly. as a roommate, I only hope that he respects my privacy.
Loren Summers: Electrokenetic... it will be an interesting power to see on the field, to say the least. She seems okay enough, kind and outgoing like some others in this place. I'd hate to see her in the morning though.◑☺