@Wraith I'm down to do a collab with either her or Pyra.
@Wraith I'm down to do a collab with either her or Pyra.
Not For Sale
"Always Accepting" I just ask you read the OP before creating a character!
well I saw it said always accepting but I just wanted to make sure, as a form of politeness and all
And I will!
woohoo pyro and pain ^_^ ♥
I may or may not be on as much as you guys would like, especially with the heavy load i'm carrying this and next semester. If need be, drop me from your roleplays. I'm sorry! I'll try to be on at least once a week...
The answer's obvious
We switch the consonants
Change the sword to words and lift continents
If you believe in redemption
I'm calling to you from another dimension
Dammit, I've got to start waking up early
I have nothing witty to say.
Except Yum ^_^
Name: Caleb Idlett
Danger Rank: 4
Personality: Caleb is a reserved kind of guy about his past but he's always kind and willing to make friends. He's blindly loyal to the point where he is willing to jump into any situation he's asked without prior thought. This personality quirk is probably what enabled him to be a fast thinker and able to work in stressful situations. He's easy to talk to and more of a listener than a speaker. As his powers imply he can be "loud" about his beliefs but not to the point where he would step on any toes or dislike someone for disagreeing with him. He's best described as a likeable, gentle character who takes his friends opinions highly. Although he is reserved about his past and the things he has done, Caleb tends to be an extravert when it comes to people. He hates being alone and is always longing for others that he can be around and talk with.
Caleb also has a tendency to trust people so much that he would look at anyone with a glass half full type of perspective always giving them the benefit of the doubt and trusting them wholly.
However, once broken or if shown hostility towards him it is hard for him to allow you any type of trust.
Powers:Power over sound, has the power to increase sound to a physical amount creating shockwaves from his mouth, hands, feet, etc. This goes really well with his hand to hand combat fighting style as when he hits someone he is able to apply sound for a more powerful punch.
Limitations: With successive usage of his powers, Caleb becomes tired as both fighting and using his mutant gene can become a strenuous activity.
Must be careful with the amount of power and how wide the shockwave is as he would never want to end up hitting a friend.
The shockwave only has a limited range as it dissipates after a certain range.
Skills: He had been taught enough Wing Chun to put up a fight but against a true martial artist would not last very long.
Works very well in a high Pressure situations
Basketball and other physical sports have allowed him to have good stamina
Smart and thinks on his feet well
Backstory: Caleb was a normal person like any other mutant at first: he played basketball, football, and any other sport he could play. When he was younger -- about the age of 12, his parents put him into wing chun classes. Growing up through middle school, he took part in just about any type of physical activity he could find. He loved to play football and basketball the most, but because he knew some wing chun he became extremely egotistical. It was during high school that he started to become more of a bully to others, always pushing them around because he knew not many teens could do anything about it.
The day his powers activated, though, He had been pushing someone around. When he and his friends walked off laughing at the poor boy he felt a pressure inside him. It released causing a shockwave to come out and take out part of a fence. His friends looked at him like a freak and threatened to call the cops. Running home, he realized the things he had been doing were wrong, because now he was the one being bullied and his so-called friends had ditched him just because of something he couldn't control. Luckily his friends kept it quiet with a push from Calebs parents but they had abandoned him and nobody would hang out with him from that day, Until a group of people he use to bully gave him a second chance, accepting him into their group. It was then he made a vow to himself that he would be loyal to his friends no matter what, even if it hurt him.
He would later apologize for the things he did to the kids in his school and although everyone seemed to not care and keep their backs to him, his new group of friends were encouraging even though he had become a "freak". Later on he would be forced to join with the Xavier Institute (out of his parents fears that he would be outted). Ultimately, he would be safer there and It was here where he was taught how to truly control his powers.
19 -Acoustokinesis - Extrovert, Friendly, Loud
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
- Gabriel Scott: ☺This guy is pretty awesome! He is always super chill and down to listen to music or hang. For some reason he is always trying to give me some brownies that have some weird effect on me though. Also, he doesn't seem to care that I have a ridiculously loud laugh.
- Daniel Green: ◑ I'm not quite sure what I think about Daniel. He seems like a super nice guy, just probably not as outgoing as myself. I do want to maybe get to know him better though as time goes on.
- Pandora Whittmore: ☺She's super talented, and creative, not to mention she is pretty nice to me. I think that although she seems shy she actually really likes it when my loud laugh is about something she said or did. Not to mention she is super cute, but she is 16 so a bit too young for me I guess.
- Landon Covar: Type ☺The guy is really cool, and always seems to be pretty honest to me. Unfortunately he never seems like super excited like I am, but I guess not a whole lot of people here do. At least the guy is fun to talk with and get to know!
- Sarina Saunders : ☺ Whenever I talk to her, she seems very confident in herself. That is super awesome! I love it when people are happy with who they are! Sure she can get angry at times, but we all have our faults! She is a really nice person if you truly get to know her though,
- Josiah Delarme : ☺ THIS GUY! THIS GUY!!!! Is soooooooo funny! I guess that anything really makes me laugh though, but I mean come on! The man's humor has me laughing until my sides hurt. Sometimes I feel as if he does it just to hear my laugh though, either way it doesn't matter. He is always seeming to be a great guy! I always enjoy hanging around him!
- Aaron X : ☺Aaron is such a cool dude! He seems so shy though! he also seems so quiet, and like he has a huge personal space bubble. Nothing I can't conquer! MWHAHAHA, nah but really he is a great guy I just hope he realizes that he is my friend even though we have only talked a couple times!
- Zhayne Spencer : ◑ Dude is like that book i read, animorphs! His powers are super cool! Wonder what it's like being a tiger? I NEED to ask him all about it.
- Joseph Baker: ☺ Joseph, is the man, he is so nice and caring for others! Although I don't see fighting like he does, he is still a great guy! I always enjoy hanging out with Jo cause he is as caring as I am and sometimes like me is too caring for my own good.
- Casperi VonLudmira: ☺ She is probably the prettiest girl in school and yet she doesn' have an inflated ego. Kind of reminds me of someone. ME, kidding but i think she's great.
- Roman Black : ◑ Since he can clone himself does that mean he has a multiple personality disorder too? I wonder how his powers work. He seems kinda self righteous though. Makes me wonder if Gabriel will survive him as a roommate.
- Heidi Williams: ♥ Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but Heidi is like extremely cute. Even though she can get bossy, it's basically everything that I want to say but just can't because I don't want to offend people by taking charge. She is super shy, but for some reason I find that just all the more cute. I think the first time I talked to her I sounded like a fool, this is why I plan out my conversations! But I hope that maybe she could like me some day as well, but I probably need to get to know her better at first
- Cyrus Baker: ☠◑Man, I don't really like bullies. I hope he cuts it out, i get that everyone has a past but no need to take yours out on other kids yknow? I always hate being around him especially when he starts bullying, cause he just reminds me of what I use to be. BUT I can't really hate someone, as there must be good in everyone somewhere.
- Jacquinta Del A Sova: ☺ I got the impression that this guy is really nervous all the time, but after me and Elixer showed him 'round, he was cooler. The kid is all right!
- Stephen 'Blank': ◑ Stephen is super withdrawn, there is something about him that saddens me. Like I want to just burst him open and shove some happiness in him at times! Sure I've seen him smile but he always seems to be on alert around people. Perhaps if I show him love he won't be so nervous!
- Peter 'Blank': ◑Peter gets it! Being happy even over the small things is so great! I guess he still sometimes can be a bit odd and strange though, I don't know a whole lot about him. But I plan to change that! PETER! You are about to get a new friend!
- Clyde Light:◑ I know she probably doesn't like me from the looks I've seen, but I mean I can't help being friendly. I heard she likes destruction, I wonder if I could use my powers as kind of a gap between that and get her to be more happy about people. Perhaps if I showed her my screech and the effects it could have? Maybe I am just tossing stones at the water though. I hope I can become friends with her!
- Booker Hendrix: ☺ This could be Elixer's younger clone personality wise (i cant really imagine elixer anything but gold so cant really comment on looks). I wanna break him out of his shell too! Anything is possible so we'll see!
- Caleb Idlett: COOLEST KID IN TOWN.
- Loren Summers:♥ She is outgoing like I am! I love other people with energy and excitement, plus she is super cute! Yes yes I do like Heidi, but a guy is allowed to think that more than one girl is attractive! She makes talking to her super easy as she is extraverted as well. I just hope I can get to know her better and see how things turn out!
Last edited by Paingodsson; 09-09-2013 at 11:26 AM.
I like him!
Not For Sale