Name: Alexander Warren
Danger Rank: 4
Appearance:Young, athletic, boy next door qualities.
Personality: Atlas is a live and let live kind of person. So long as what you do doesn't involve hurting others, he's got no problems with you. He's very reserved, stoic, but when he speaks up people tend to listen.
Powers: Giant growth up to roughly 75 feet tall; enhanced strength and durability [even at 6 ft. tall] that fluctuates depending on size.
Breakdown of his size/strength:
@ 6 ft - he can lift 2 tons [4,000 lbs] - durability to withstand small arms fire - physical feat he can rip apart a car with his hands
@ 15 ft - he can lift 5 tons [10,000 lbs] - durability to withstand heavy arms fire physical feat he can throw a car
@ 25 ft - he can lift 10 tons [20,000 lbs] - durability to withstand low level explosives / energy physical feat he can uproot trees
@50 ft - he can lift 20 tons [40,000 lbs] - durability to withstand heavy explosives / energy physical feat tear apart buildings
@75 ft - he can lift 30 tons [60,000 lbs] - durability to withstand almost anything physical feat ground quake stomp
His weaknesses include telepathy, magic, advance tech and weaponry, dehydration [he has to drink a lot of water and eat good before using his powers for extended periods of time], and his fear of heights keeps him from growing to his limit [he usually doesn't go past 25 ft]. Also with fluctuating durability, the smaller he is the more damage he can receive [for example explosives would do some damage if he were between 6 ft and 15 ft...]. Gravity is also a big weakness in that if an enemy takes out one of his knees or manages to trip him up... he hits the ground HARD.
Skills: Majors in English and art classes, Atlas is a bit of a carpenter and is good with power tools.
Backstory: Alexander was born in a lower class family on the outskirts of the Tri-City [a city split in between Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina state lines]. He was the son of an abusive drunk father, who's life was ruined by booze and being discharged from the military before Alex was born. His mother was sick since before Alex could remember. While his father would still have his moments as far as being a decent father figure, the young man mostly grew up while among the rank of the local AAU wrestling team. He had average grades in everything but art and English, but he excelled in grappling on the wrestling team for roughly seven years during middle school and high school.
Some time between his sophmore and junior year of high school [Jefferson High School] around the age of 16-17, Alex discovered his mutant power of temporary giant growth but he managed to keep it under control. His enhanced strength and durability kicked in shortly before, but wrestling had the kid in pretty good shape already so he chalked it up to just being that badass. His mother died his senior year just as he'd made it home from a tournament with a 1st place state champion medal. Shortly after he quit the team and dropped out of school. His father blamed him for not being around enough for his mother one night while drunk and Alex had went through enough. He made a costume and had a handful of adventures drifting on the east coast between the ages of 19 and 22 teaming with Spiderman in NYC as well as the Thing once to take down a giant Dragon Man android. Looking for a place to call home, Alex showed up at the Xavier Institue at the request of another southern superhero and mutant he had met in his travels... Rogue.
Atlas - Alexander Warren
Age: 22 - Powers: Giant Growth, Strength, Durability - Personality: Stoic, Loyal, AmbitiousStudents
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
- Gabriel Scott:This guy rubs me the wrong way and I think he stole the gum outta my back pocket yesterday. Looks like he walked out of a Hot Topic. I've got my eye on you. ~enemy
- Daniel Green: I think this is the only other guy in here that watched as many Captain Planet cartoons as me. He's against littering so he's good in my eyes. ~friend
- Landon Covar: This guy is dark, and the slightest bit alarming. ~neutral
- Sarina Saunders :Probably one of the hottest red heads I've ever seen. Something about those eyes just burn right through a guy. ~romantic
- Aaron X :I'm told this guy could be my roommate, and he seems pretty mellow. ~friends
- Zhayne Spencer :I don't know much about this guy, but something about him reminds me of my old dog. I wonder if he's feral like Wolverine or something? ~neutral
- Joseph Baker:This guy seems like a good kid. Wish I could fly... ~friends
- Roman Black : Something about this guy reminds me of the Hot Topic Hero from earlier today. And there's two of him to deal with. Seemed awfully sure of himself. ~enemy
- Heidi Williams:This girl could come out of her shell once in awhile. She had pretty eyes from what I could see through her hair but she's way too shy. She should be more confident. ~friend
- Cyrus Baker:Not sure if I can trust this guy or not, something about him reminds me of someone... ~neutral
- Stephen 'Blank':His powers make me gag a little, but he's so short I feel like I need to look out for the guy. ~friends
- Peter 'Blank':Not sure what to think of this guy that glows. ~neutral
- Clyde Light: This girl scares me, but then again I've always like the crazy ones... ~romantic
- Booker Hendrix: This kid reminds me of me at his age. Seems like he's got a decent head on his shoulders. ~friends
- Caleb Idlett: I've heard nothing but good things about this guy, seems alright to me. ~friends
- Loren Summers: This chick snapped at me in the kitchen this morning. Still, I'll give her benefit of the doubt. ~neutral
- Alexander Warren: Can't believe I'm not already asking Colossus for his autograph. He was always my favorite X-Man and I was bummed he never joined the Avengers. He would've been an awesome character in those movies... ~big dork
- Ashlynn Summers: This girl could be trouble, keeping an eye on this one. ~neutral