Hey there everyone, this is me once more. I'm a female and I'm looking for fun people to have my strangest cravings filled, but maybe you have a great plot that you would love to do. So maybe we can actually think of something great together, or you could just tell me your carving. Who knows, I might like it. Oh and the following rules I borrowed and copied from my friend, but adjusted them so they are mine. So just so I don't seem mean, I will just put her in this and make sure people know that it are her rules that I used, because they were exactly what I was looking for. So thanks cosmicgift for letting me borrow this. I hope you're not offended. And be sure to check out her threads too.
But before I got to the rules, you must know that I'm in the time zone of Belgium, GMT+1. Though now it is GMT+2 for me.
- I am quite active and I come online every day, unless stated otherwise. I prefer to role play with a person that can give multiple replies every day or at least once a day...sure, I understand if you have to leave or if you have personal issues or even lack of inspiration (because it happens to me too!) and believe me I will appreciate if you just come and tell me, I am reasonable and I am patient when the person announces me beforehand.
- Ditching...ditching for me is a very sensible subject because before, I did that and I felt awful for leaving like that in the middle of some amazing on-going role plays, so technically I can't ask for a better treatment. If you ditch, I understand and I will just assume that you have a personal life to take care of and I won't bother you. But let me know that you ditch.
- I am a person that gets bored very easily so I am sorry in advance if I propose for us to leave the role play. It might be just the case that I don't feel any chemistry between our characters or I feel that I am losing interest! Of course, I wouldn't like to lose a good role play partner, so I might request for us to start another one...So if you feel bored tell me
- I am mature enough to engage in role plays with mature themes (sex, violence, gore etc.) but of course, if it makes you uncomfortable I will surely fade to black or simply don't engage into a mature act. I, like almost every person, have my limits but they are very minor details that I like to avoid (however, anything that is about abusing children or anything related to them is a very big NO-NO for me!).
- I love English and I have been learning it since I was 8. So I have decent grammar and spelling. However, I tend to make mistakes sometimes and if you notice them please signal me, because that way I will learn. Don't misunderstand! I am not a native English-speaker. I require for my partner to have decent spelling and grammar skills as well.
- My post length...hmm...That is questionable. I describing in detail whatever I can, so it usually goes between 3-5 ( to maybe 7) paragraphs on a normal post. Of course, that depends entirely on my partner! If my partner gives me 2-3 paragraphs, I will do the same. I like to mirror so, as mentioned above, it depends on my partner.
- The gender of my character isn't important for me as long as I can create an interesting one. I don't like perfect characters...or innocent ones! (I can work along the lines of 'oblivious' but not innocent! Or naive!) I love flawed characters and as for the pairings I play: MxF. Plus, I am IN LOVE with doubling.
- I mostly do my role plays via PM. I am not the type to use messengers or email, so I prefer PM or thread. (I would love to role play via thread once in a while!)
- I do like for my role plays to have romance in them, because otherwise (for me) it's boring! Of course, a plot based entirely on romance is hard to maintain and I want to have all kind of different things surrounding my type of romance.
- I'm sorry for having so many rules but hey, I just wanted to clarify these because I want for us to have fun role playing!
On with the Fandoms then:
- Anything that goes hand in hand with the show. Which means I'll just do OC's too, I just want to use the fact that a girl can see ghosts or something along that line.
- This one idea that I had was that a girl is being contacted by the ghost of her crush. But he is very closed off and doesn't believe her at first. So I was thinking we could think something together about this whole ordeal. So don't be afraid to talk.
Twilight (I know some people hate me for this, but the books were actually pretty decent. So if Twilight isn't your cup of tea. Ignore this one. I mean it, or the sparkling vampires might appear in your nightmares)
- I'll do any pairing! I mean it any!
- So that means any canon character with any cannon or OC.
- I have many ideas, so just message me and tell me what characters you like and I'll actually be able to think of a few basic ideas.
- But please don't come up with something where one of the Cullens fight each other, because I will hunt you down and kill you! Seriously, don't butcher the universe.
- I'll also do any kind of story with just the characters of Twilight, those I call Alternate Universes or AU, I just learned to love all the characters.
- So please, please please message me for this one.
- Is it obvious that is a huge craving of mine?
The vampire diaries
- I'll do most pairings, so just toss them at me. But beware, I'm a Delena and Klausoline fan. So don't ask me to play Tyler for Caroline or Stefan for Elena.
- I haven't seen the complete fourth season yet
- Just tell me what you would like to do and I'll love you forever!
Once upon a Time
- I adore this Tv-show!
- my favorite characters are Ruby, Rumpelstiltskin, Regina, Emma and Belle.
- Though I would love to do one with Ruby.
- Oh and Hook is the hottest guy in the entire show. Oh, he's just so yummy.
- Beware I only saw the movies and I'm a huge wolverine fan
- I'll do any pairing that you might think off. But I would love to do a Jean and Logan one or one with Rogue.
Don't be afraid to check my other thread I have some normal parings there but these are my most wanted pairings. So please do contact me in any way you can and comment on the Rules so I know you read them. I'm not saying I won't adjust them, but at least ask me to change some of those. I'm a pretty decent human being.