"Try as hard as you can, but you can't hide yourself away from the horrors of this world. The more you try to hide, the easier it is for it to consume you."
xXx Insanity's Paradise xXx
Hopeful Miracles Mental Hospital has been around since the early 1900s. It's had one of the best reputations of any mental hospital in the world and its doctors have all sent out reports of their patients getting better in record time. Sustained by the government, good reviews were always pumped out, but the general public would never know what really happened behind closed doors. Torture and cruelty run rampant and the patients who are here are in some of the worse conditions possible. Only the most insane criminals and patients are sentenced to live out their lives here. Cannibals, individuals with severe schizophrenia, those with intense multiple personality disorder; the list could stretch for miles. However, the tides are turning and insanity longs to finally live in a true paradise. Darkness has come over this hospital and it's prisoners may just be consumed by the demons that lurk within.
The Laws Of Hopeful Miracles Mental Hospital
1. Follow all the normal rules of the Roleplayer Guild
2. Please note that this is a dark themed roleplay that will contain a lot of violence. It is also revolving around two touchy topics (mental hospitals/how they treat individuals and mental illness). This roleplay is by no means meant to offend anyone, so please keep that in mind.
3. There is a character limit of three characters per person, but if one of your characters does die and you get approval from me, I will allow you to make a new one.
4. As I've said before, this is a mature RP. If you can't handle blood, language, and some sexual references, the it's highly recommended that you do not join. This is also an advanced RP and it's recommended that you write a lot and and proofread your work for spelling and grammar mistakes.
5. Please post your forms in CODE format and send them to me in a PM! This makes it easier for me to copy and paste your forms right onto the front page!
6. Respect your fellow RP'ers and take any disputes into PMs. This isn't a thread for arguments.
7. Don't make me have to add more rules!