The Fountain of Youth
"I've found it", the man with the grey hood said with an overjoyed tone. He pulled his hood back, revealing Wren Sterling, glancicng at his long time companion. Wren started out a handsome if not overly tan young man when he began his quest for the fountain. His once glorious light brown hair had now turned to grey. His toned body was still toned, but in a more wiry way, but his eyes now glistened again, the marveling blue in them now filled with life once more. "The Fountain of Youth lies to south of here. Be you prepared for one last adventure old friend? We can return rich men with our youth before us and nothing lost."
His old friend stared at him, still looking youthful, an elf named Erynion Oakshaft. "Wren Sterling, and here I heard you were dead. Come then. Let's see that ragged journal of yours." Erynion motioned for Wren to sit, not wishing to leave his spiced tea for a moment. Erynion listened as Wren rambled. He always rambled, but eventually he got to the point.
Finally when able to get a word in edge wise Erynion raised his finger, making Wren fall silent for a moment. "Then I shall retrieve the gold you left here all these years ago and we shall gather an expedition. But come. You've travelled from beyond the mountains and I insist you be my guest for the night."
The Elvish Village of Moon Glen rarely welcomed outsiders, but this man had proved himself worthy many years ago and was always welcomed with open arms. By the morning light Erynion had settled his lingering affairs in the community, leaving his house to his brother Limion and his aged mother, Dierdre. The place was bare, but a sturdy shelter all the same. Erynion having been a quiet elf didn't bother much with the affairs of village, save for the odd summons at an odd hour to settle a dispute, so the loose ends were few and settled quickly.
After a week's travel the pair arrived at the human's capital city in the region, Olearien, which coincidentally was also the kingdom's name, named for the First King of the land born from rebellion. Wren put his arm around Erynion, "This, Erynion, is the city we will gather the expeditionary force we need to find the fountain."
(I will be handling the Dice Rolls personally to ensure fair rollling practice)
Stat Spread: 14/13/11/11/10/8 (Before Racial Mods)
Races Allowed: Core Only
Classes Alllowed: Core and Base Classes
Starting Level: 2
Starting Gold: 3000g
Restricted Items: None
Traits: 2 Allowed
Flaws: Not Allowed
Allowed Materials: Pathfinder SRD
Party Size: 5 (Maybe 6 if exceptional application)
Update Rate: Every 2 Days
1. I do ask that you use myth-weavers.com in the creation of your character sheet. This is to allow me to keep track of relevant information in a single place.
2. If you miss a post you hereby acknowledge that I can take control of your character for up to 1 week's time at which point I will do with them as I will. This is to keep the game active and allow for those who wish to participate a spot.
3. PM me the character sheet with the role you wish to fulfill. I will be taking 1 Divine Caster, 1 Arcane Caster, 3 Martial classes (or hybrid within reason).
4. If you have an issue, bring it to me and I will work with you on it (within reason).
5. Respect the rules of the Guild and all that stuff.
6. Last and most important: Have fun.