Chaotic Character Sheet
"If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy."
Warband Name: The Renegade's Wrath.
Chaos Devotion: Malice
History: The Renegade's Wrath used to be a Space Marine Chapter of the Imperium. If only for a short time. Barely half a century had passed before they bit off more than they could chew, fighting against the Word Bearers Traitor Legion on a planet they no longer care to remember. Things were looking grim, and they couldn't get help. That left one option then. Fight to the death in the name of the Emperor. That is, until Malice provided them with an alternate route. Choose neither. Do not die for the Corpse Emperor. And do not serve the bastards of the Ruinous powers. Serve him, and kill them all. They quickly agreed, and the warband of the Sons of Malice appeared. Together, they battled back the Word Bearers, not defeating them, but giving the Renegade's Wrath breathing room.
Which they used to leave the planet in favor of orbital bombardment, killing both their saviors and their assailants. But mainly the assailants. For the next century or so, they wandered the Galaxy, waging war on anything that comes across their path. Xenos, Imperium, Chaos, it mattered nothing to them. Malice wanted Anarchy and Terror, and he would get it. In any and all forms possible. They became rather good at it, even destroying one or two Major Chaos Gods warbands.
Color Scheme: Black and white with a red trim
Type: Leader of Malice
Gift of Malice
- Due to Malice's tendency to fight other Chaos Gods, this character receives a bonus when fighting any servant of Chaos. Furthermore, a roll can be made for this bonus to be extended to this character's army, however this roll can only be made once per battle.
Servant of Chaos
- This character is a servant to one of the ruinous powers, and as such diplomacy with NPC Factions is greatly damaged. Furthermore, 1d6 will be rolled whenever this character wishes to attempt diplomacy with another faction 1, 2, and 3 will lead to the abortion of the diplomacy attempt, and another attempt cannot be made with the intended faction for 2 turns
Prefers Melee Combat
- This character suffers a sizable penalty whenever it attempts to use ranged combat of any kind. However, a small bonus will be provided in up-close combat
Feel no Pain - Feel No Pain
- This character in not phased by his wounds. Upon taking damage, a dice roll will be initiated, on a 1, 2 or 3, the character will be wounded and taken out of combat as usual. On a 4,5 or 6, the character shrugs off any wounds and continues fighting.
Know No Fear
- This character truly knows no fear, and as a result his army gains a morale bonus
Not Acclimated for a Siege
- This character, and it's army, are not built to defend or assault a location for long periods of time. As a result, they get a small bonus to rolls in the first 2 turns of the battle, but suffer a negative for each consecutive turn.
Wargear: To be Issued Later
.:The Guards of Corruption:.
Faction Honour Guard
Name of Honour Guard: The Chosen of Malice
Type: Possessed Chaos Space Marines
Wargear: Just their claws and their Daemonic Gifts.
Through a bulleted list, organize your men, from most elite to least elite. DO NOT PUT ELITE UNITS IN HERE, REGULARS ONLY
Choice One: Beastmen - 3,781
Choice Two: Traitor Guard - 1,693
Choice Three: Chaos Space Marines - 143
Choice One: Chaos Space Marine Bike - 30
Choice Two: Chaos Sentinel - 10
Choice Three: Chaos Landraider - 1