I had something for this.
to [High Casual] - [Insert Catchy, Flamboyant, and Interesting Title Here]
Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever particular position the sun is currently in depending on your global location; and welcome, to Whiskey's(That's me, by the way.) interest check. First and foremost, a few things to get out of the way before any of you start to express any interest in my ruggedly charming self; Ignore my post count. The majority of my time on this site has been spent PMing, and the majority of my RPs are done by PM. PM is the easiest way to contact me. Without further adieu, I'll put up some necessary information to, well, inform.
- I am a male.
- I currently live on the Eastern Coast of the United States, GMT-5.
- I work two jobs and study full-time. Having said this, posting seventeen times a day is not a reality for me. While I can't promise a post every single day, please allow a 1-4 day wait time. I'm a fairly laid back person. My personal life and education come first and foremost, I write for leisure and entertainment; I work enough. If you're the type of person who can't handle not getting an RP reply in a few hours, turn away. This doesn't mean I won't show my face every once and a while. I usually check on this once a day during a break or so, but I don't have the time to write a full response.
- I expect communication. As stated above, I'll drop in for a few minutes a day and answer any PM's or what have you and continue to brainstorm or just a casual chat.
- Let's be friendly. I don't expect any of my partners to come to me about their personal issues, and in return, I won't be bringing my personal life to you; but let's have some conversation going on! Our communication doesn't have to be completely RP-focused- I'm a big believer in building bridges so let's build some. You never know when you need a friend.
- I do expect my partners to be literate. I didn't get through, and now going through, school with zero English skills. I don't expect English professor or Mark Twain-esque work, but let's try to keep up the image that we all know how to spell, where to commas, and use the right 'to/too/two'. (I am in no way a Nazi. In fact, I tend to use more commas than I need to. It's a habit and I'm trying to shake it. No one's perfect, right?)
- Have fun. Once again, I do this for fun. So should you. If you're not having fun, don't like me, or in general don't know how to have fun, I think we should take separate paths.
- Contribute. This is an advanced to high casual interest check. I expect well formed sentences, 2-3 paragraphs a response, and an equal contribution to the plot and its devices. Having an RP-partner is a relationship, and relationships aren't one-sided. Don't make me do all the work(Cause I won't.)
With all of that out of the way(And I'm sure I'll add as needed from time to time.), I can stop boring you all with rules and regulations and get on with what I enjoy to write about. Unfortunately, I'm not a boyscout and I have not come prepared. I don't have several plots in mind, or even pairings. Fortunately, I'm easy going and I enjoy just about anything. Romance? Sure, we can incorporate it in. Action? Absolutely. Science Fiction? I grew up with Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica- You name it, I've dabbled in it. Regarding mature themes- Violence, gore and swearing are very, very common in my writing. Sex/smut isn't a must, and by no means is required, but if it happens, it happens. I enjoy brainstorming to no end, in fact it's one my favorite parts of the RP experience. Since I don't have a set plot or genre in mind right now, pick something from what I like- or even better, send me something you enjoy writing and let's create a story together.
What I enjoy: (asterisks indicate a stronger passion for the subject.)
*History/Historical settings(ESPECIALLY World War Two or Cold War-era)
Fantasy(Think little or limited magic.)
*Post-Apocalyptic(Ranging from aliens, to nuclear holocaust, or traditional zombies.)
This pretty much covers every setting. Sadly, steampunk is not a setting that I enjoy. I do apologize for any inconvenience or trauma this may cause some people. It's just not my cup of tea and I can't stay interested long.
Romance-themed(I can't do an RP JUST about Romance. I just can't. I'm a man, I need blood and violence and... stuff. Beef jerky and hotwings and fried bologna sandwiches, lawn mowers. You know. Manly things.)
As you can see, I can and will RP just about anything if it has a decent plot and isn't just "ManxWoman[Insert love affair]" and then we start.
Fandoms: (Note: ANYTHING done in a fandom universe must involve OC's. I will not under any circumstance write as, or with, a canonical character apart of a universe that isn't mine. I just won't do it. Not a lot of people can play the certain character right and I sure as hell can't. I don't mind RPing in the universe, but let's keep our plot and characters original.)
Gears of War
The Hunger Games
Lord of the Rings
Last, but certainly not least, this is just a list of the things off the top of my head. If there's something you really enjoy, a craving, or otherwise, send it to me. The worst I can say is no.
I apologize for the walls of text. See something you like? Want to start something up? Send me a PM. I hope to hear from some of you. (: