People of Power
Owner: Chaos Kodiak
Co-Co Owner: Drakel
Kadan Val & Novoc Val & Kreya Val
Antonella "Toni" Rando
Welcome again to Star Wars A New Era. For anyone who has question's please PM me or notify me in this OOC Thread. I will be more the happy to answer them. As my intro above states we are the Harbingers of a new era which for those of you who are not sure what I mean. It is simply stated, that we are going to make this universe from scratch. Nothing is preset, the story is not preset, there will be no Villains and Hero's in the universe when we begin, that is up to all of us what this story becomes. If that story be a classic villain vs hero, a love story, a war story, or all three put together. That is the beauty of a blank canvas, the possibilities are endless. In this role play we will each carve out our destiny's, an some of those destiny's will be bound to pass with others and others will take the fate of others destiny. The tone is set, the blank canvas is large flat and open, all it needs is some creative minds and dedicated artist's. If you think that is you then join me in this New Era!
1. This is a Casual-High role play so I am looking for paragraphs each post.
2. As for grammar I am not a grammar Nazi but however I want to be able to read your post so no L33T under any circumstances.
3. You may have up to three characters for the time being but you must be active with all your created characters.
4. There will be no God-Modding or God Mode in this RP period.
5. This RP will be rated PG 17 however per children RP on this site anything beyond bare chest's must be taken to PM.
6. As I do not know what direction this will go in I would take caution joining this role play it could get bloody or super fuzzy who knows
7. Swearing is okay with me but not every other fucking god damn word. Got me?
8. Everyone who joins contributes no matter what I want you to go loose and create, don't take the back seat take the wheel.
9. No heated arguments outside of IC this is not productive for an creative environment, for a problem take it to PM or ill solve it an we don't want that.
10. I want dedicated Role players so if your gonna start then abandon don't even bother.
11. Just have fun these rules are guide lines for my role play but I am not incredibly strict and rock hard, I enjoy a good role play so I want you to do the same.
12. If you bothered to read these rules which I hope you did put 'No L33T makes a happy GM' at the end of your Character profile.
Character Profile Format
((Note: This Profile will be a large determination of if I accept you into Role play or not. While im not incredibly strict I wanna know you are dedicated enough to make a good Bio. Also keep in mind this is a blank canvas so this format is just to get you started if you feel the need to add a section for your character go right ahead and add it in if it applies to you.))
Appearance: (picture + general description OR Detailed description if no picture)
Playable Factions & Faction Info
Nation Name: Shillto An'velro Ot'rin Drak
Home World: Io
- Monarch: These are the Rulers of the Drake Race. There are only 13 in the entire world. Naturally they are the highest power in the world however there are several rules and laws of each nation that prevents horrid leadership. Should one die there is a great meeting held and the Vanguard who are selected all go on what is called the "Fourth Trial" and a great, world renown competition is held for the thirteen top selected Vanguard, leading to the conclusion of a battle to the death between the final three. Each Monarchy was once a Vanguard and each are appointed to committed to the well being of their own nation and each have a selective task that each must do for the world. Where one specializes in economics, another could specialize in war or peace. Monarchies are kept at the highest of protection, their minions force them to never leave their castle homes in fear of assassination or worse, right of challenge. Monarchies can be challenged to a duel of 3 challenges by a Vanguard; 1) Intellect, 2) Speed/Agility and 3) Combat skill, and should the monarchy lose all three, he loses his/her right to rule and so is replaced by the Vanguard who challenged them. The loser, and his/her family are sentenced to death for high treason. Naturally the next of kin can also become ruler and replace the monarch but only after he/she received Shaman's blessing and fulfilled the right of passage, which leads to the murder of the previous Monarch. By law though, Monarchs are NOT allowed to see "The Light" or "Holy Weapons"... AKA Lightsabers and are punished to death by the Shaman council if they did. Which is why most of them become blind and are heavily protected.
- Shamans: These are the major religious rulers of the race. They are masters of the force in their own way and there are 30 of them, two per nation and four who are sent to a secret library to learn from it and guard it for life... never to be seen again. Shamans are rare due to that they are born with wings. Any Drake born with wings is instantly sent to the temple and then to the Shaman council, in which they take up apprenticeship and taught for the rest of their life on the ways of the force, the world's lore, the way of the "Light Blade" (lightsaber) and the law. Shamans never get to know their families for it is now the other Shamans. Shamans are the judge, jury and executioner and their word is the law that is stated by their religion. Of course there are priests who follow under the shaman though in the end, the shamans are always right and never fought against. Even though they are feared they are also loved at the same time and are highly respected for the life time devotion to the sacred religion and teachings of Io, which is also why they are hardly questioned and instead praised for their good work and constant help within communities.
- The Elite: These are the guardians of the Shamans. They random in number, between 10 for one shaman, to 1 for another, each are good friends of the Shaman and given the choice to serve said Shaman for life, all to protect the Shaman. Each of the Elite are given a lightsaber, even though they are never really trained on the use of it they might still be taught by the Shaman to better protect them. They are sworn in by oath to die protecting the Shaman, and should a Shaman die but they're not dead, they're put under public execution by the shamans and the public, along with their families, friends, acquaintances and more and their bodies are thrown into the sewers as their names are forever erased and dishonored world wide. Punishment may even include the death of all who mentions them and acknowledges them as their own kind. Which is why most Elite would rather die for the shamans than live with their blood on his hands. However they also live in great luxury and families are paid greatly for their great devotion to the Shaman. Because of this service, when an Elite walks by they are saluted and cheered for.
- Vanguard: These are the real great power of the world. The Vanguard take up a great burden and once they publicly declare themselves as a Vanguard they are given three years of training and are constantly told if they are sure they wish to be such. The Vanguard tends to be priests or greater users of the force than the rest of the community however anyone can be one. Once the three years of highly intense training is complete they are given "Light Blade" (a lightsaber.) and are held a 6 day celebration. Once the fourth day is over they are no longer allowed to decline on being a Vanguard. By the fifth day they are given a map and are told to never return to their home nation until three important tasks are complete. First, Travel to all the capital cities, and learn the lore of the world. Second, receive the blessing from each Shaman, in which the first two blessings are given to him instantly and the final four will give him their blessings in the end, when they find him... Blessings by Shamans come with a high price and usually they request 6 tasks to be done first before the blessing is given. Finally, The Vanguard must bring back something great upon the return to their home nation. Once they are given a map and told what to do, they are exiled from their home nation and if they don't finish any of the three tasks, they are executed publicly. The Vanguard are a common thing though there are still so few Vanguard seen due to that most of them are either killed or have decided to stay in another nation instead of continuing on their quest. Vanguards are also allowed to replace a monarchy via Right of Challenge or Fourth Trial, though for gaining this power they are forced to give up their lightsaber and are told to never see one again. Vanguards are the major heroes and celebrities of the world. The Drakes Kneel for any Vanguard who completed the three Trials. The Vanguard are wise, intelligent, crafty, strong, and very powerful. They are held at near Shaman level of respect and honored greatly. If they ask for a job it is instantly theirs and due to their great service they are paid by the monarch of their home city personally every month. Drakes tend to go to the Vanguard more than they would to priests and Shaman when it comes to advice, even if it is religious.
Home World InformationSpoiler
Home world Name: Io
Home World Size: The size of Mars
Common Race: Dakes
Home World Population: 4,500,000
Home World Info: The world is mostly mountainous and full of caverns, caves, stone bridges, and canyons. The world is 60% ocean though unlike Earth Io's Ocean is freshwater and has Eight connected (or fairly close) continents and a lot of islands scattered around the world. The world may be mountainous though it is beyond colorful with fiery volcanic regions to vast deserts to large forests and even a dark, black caverns. around the entire world there could be large or small land formations floating around in the air. Some have maintains, others are flat plains. Some have large lakes, others have volcanoes. Some are rocky, others are covered in crystals. Some even explode due to the natural force keeping it up.
Rings: 16, Two large, colorful Rings that cross each other with one having 9 layers and the other having 7
Moons: 3, an earthlike one, a Teal one and a red one.
Moon Sizes: They are all similar in size.
Racial Appearance: 7 feet tall, Slim-muscular the Drakes are a scaled bipedal dragon like race. Their heads tend to have horns, hornlets, fins, and other assorted things as do they have tails. Their eyes are similar to a Dragon's eyes. They have tails that may or may not also be spiked and only in very rare occasions are they born with wings. They very in colors and appearances but overall the concept is the same. Their hands are clawed and their feet are hind/raptor like.
Racial Information: The Drakes have a high connection to the force but very few are trained in it. They have a two heart, four lung system, which speeds up the flow of blood and increase the breathing control. They also have a VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLOW metabolism, hardly ever needing to eat. Their eyes are equal to that of a Hawk's (8x more clear than human's), They can hear 5x better than humans, smell and taste is increased by 14x more than a human's and they naturally have a sixth sense. However Their sense of touch is both increased and decreased in a way. They have a lot less neurons in their body to allow the sense of touch but due to their bodies being scaled they can feel vibrations better than humans, even though they have a lot less neurons. In other words, when stabbed, touched or even hugged it's less painful, and less noticed. All these advantages come with their own disadvantages, meaning that a bright flash of light can probably permanently blind them, a normally bad smell can knock them out and a loud sound is 5x louder and more painful to their ears and they are 3x less likely to notice a major wound, pushing the body more than what naturally should happen (causing fatal injury to be even more fatal due to not noticing it till it's too late.) They have heightened endorphins which might also explain why they don't notice as much pain in combat till it's too late. They also feel great discomfort inside Tanks and spaceships and refuse to go in one or build one due to that their long distant ancestors had great amounts of motion sickness which the race adapted against... even though they still distrust the machines.
They are resistant to many of the diseases known however they have few diseases that are beyond devastating and almost plague like when they do become sick.
More information will come.
Culture: The Drake culture is very strong all around. They are a very religious race who believe that the force is multiple different entities working along side one another instead of the occasional two sides or the force being one being overall. They are masters of what the rest of the universe would like to call, " New force" or "The third Divide" and have a very strict law system. While the force may be commonly used in the force planet, it's not uncommon for there to be Drakes who are not force sensitives. Even so, very few are masters of their version of the force and those who are worked near lifetimes to get where they are. They live in very large cave cities which tend to be in the mountains, canyons or the overly large flying land formations. They are masters of architecture for their cities cover the entire caver that they are built in. Towers come down from the ceiling, are along the walls, or even on the ground going up and great statues of the god that city worships cover the city along with the the city's insignia. Statues of the city's great Dragon could be seen standing on the ground or held on to a large tower and even on the walls of the city. Every brick of stone has a a visible word written on it in their language, all of which tell the story of the city and their god. When one of the bricks are starting to show shines of age and the word is starting to become hard to see on the brick, the community almost instantly replace said brick and there are even large stone shacks built around the city to store the replacement bricks.
Due to a major plague that affects the humans on the planet, for the few humans that are left alive some of the Drakes took pity on them and allowed the surviving few to stay in their cities for safety, however nothing is free and so the humans are more like slaves. Drakes treat their slaves well and give them a nice room of their own. As long as the human continues to work they are allowed to stay and continue to live in the city. Some humans even adopted the Drake religious beliefs and are glad to work in trade of safety and their lives since anything is better than where the cavernous, dark, plague infested cities that they used to live in.
The Drakes are all in a world peace however it is known that battles still take place and that they are all still at war against one another. They tolerate one another and accept the other's beliefs in the cities though that doesn't change the fact that the majority of the time a small army or two is called out to battle against another force of the Drakes. These battles are more privet and are to settle major disputes and increase the size of their lands, but are not to completely destroy all of the enemy. Think of it like the Drow's battles, but the goal isn't to kill all... it's to settle major things like the need of more supplies, to take a mine or even increase their lands. The losing monarch of the battle is, by law,forced to give in to three demands. War and battle is not unknown to them and is at times looked forward to though it's also followed by codes of honor and a shaman is at times there to read the laws of war before the battle takes place.
Drakes don't really have a world wide calendar system so the majority can't tell time well, and don't even know their own age and when they do find out about the universal calendar they'd more than likely just say ten years, which was the day that the planet and race was discovered, not their actual age. Even though they don't have any form of calendar system they have celebrations, festivals and large parties commonly, almost weekly to monthly at a random date that may appear to be affected by the placement of the moons, rings and sun.
Drakes all have three names, Tribe name (which comes first), Commoner name and finally the Family Name, each name holds significant value in it's own right. The Tribe name is used by other members in the Tribe, in which it usually has the word "Brother - Tribename-" This name is like the occasional last name except it is shared by all tribe members and is placed at the beginning. (So far I only given 1 Tribe name, " Razujint'chrit'kolkorous" - Yes they are ALL this long and complicated, if not more.) The Commoner name is a rather simple name and is given to complete strangers who are not from the tribenation as a courtasy to at least give a name. These names are short and easy to say compared to both the Tribe and family names. A family name is placed last and is the actual name of the individual. These names are used by only family and good friends and are kept discreet from all who do not fit those two categories. The only exception to the name rules are the Shamans, who are given all three names for use, in which as tradition they use all three names.
More info coming soon
Race Abilities: Heightened senses, Agile, Durable, high endurance, Natural force users, Disease resistance, Architecture Masters and Honorable.
Race Flaws: Disliking modes of mechanical transportation, Heightened senses, fear of disease, Religious, Can't sense wounds.
Race Religion: Long story short, They believe that There were once 3 great Dragons who created the first force. In doing such they also created 10 more Dragons. The other dragons took parts of the force and made their own force. As they created the force The dragons then created Io. The gods were happy with each other and the world they made. Soon though they all decided to create life, and in doing such each of them made 4 drakes out of their own image. When the gods noticed that the others stole their idea the gods declared war on one another and created the monstrosities of the world to help kill each other off. In the end all the gods died, leaving behind the force, their knowledge, the world and their creations as their legacy.
The Third DivideSpoiler
About the Third Divide: The Third Divide is what the Jedi, Sith and all other users of the force call this new force. The Third Divide was discovered after the Drakes and were commonly used by some of the Drake's unusual force abilities and talent for abilities that already existed that were said to be too hard for the occasional Force user to use. The Third Divide in it self though, is a completely new force entity all together.
The Third Divide is destructive but also constructive and in a sense more elemental oriented than both the Dark and Light side. Where the Dark side uses Anger, Rage, Hatred, Fear and Aggression, and the light uses Honesty, Compassion, Mercy, Self-Sacrifice, and Peace, the third Divide uses Acceptance, Understanding, Neutrality, Pleasure and Control. It is more on the lines of "Don't interfere unless you actually want to." and " Do what Makes you happy, as long as you can control your actions and can face consequences for them." more than the Jedi's, " Do what is right, even if you don't want to." and the Dark Jedi's, " Do What you want without any limits within the power of your hate." common thought patterns. Most users of the Third Divide believe that everything happens for a reason and that Fate does what it will and no matter what the end outcome will happen... So they don't try as much to help or harm people but instead they just do what they want within the limits they keep themselves in. It's not uncommon for users to lean to the light or dark side due to the beliefs that individual holds, however the power of the Third Divide is still a neutral form between both the light and dark force.
Here are some 'quotes' (all made by me) to understand the concept better.
" One must understand that there is no good or evil, only opinions and ideas. One must accept that both the Dark and the Light exists and that they both have their own forms of doing things. Only with these two things can you gain true neutrality."
" Why worry if they live or die? Fate is what it shall be and there is no way around it. So come and celebrate with them instead!"
" You say that there are two sides to every coin, and that may be true however the force is no coin... It is power, and what you do with it is your choice, but know that there will always be consequences with your choices that you must first accept having."
" Right and Wrong are what you make of it, but that does not mean it still exists."
" Some say fighting is wrong... I say it is fun and good for the soul"
" While the Jedi search for the peaceful way of handling things, and the Sith search for destructive ways... I look for which way is the most fun and gives less consequence."
" Dangerous? Yes. Stupid? Yes. But let me ask you this, was it fun?"
Improved Force Abilities: (All of these have already been used in the force but due to the Third Divide they are now more common, more powerful than before and/or easier to use. Perfected means that any of the above.
- Force Hide: A once rare force ability that was mainly used by the Twilight order, it is commonly used and practiced by the Drakes who use the third divide and the dark side of the force instead of the light side. This renders the user invisible to the naked eye for a time while also hiding their entire presence from other Force-sensitives of lesser power. It is now more easy to use and more renown now in comparison to how it was before. (Old ability- Perfected)
- Dark Vision: An ability that leaned to the light side, it is now perfected for perfect night vision and can see those who use force concealment. (Old ability- Perfected)
- Phase: The ability to phase through matter. It was rarely used and little info of which side it belonged to was ever given. Ergo, I'm saying that it originated from the Third Divide.
- Combustion: A Rarely used and dangerous force ability that was rarely used by both sides of the force and when it was it used a lot of the force to even try. Neither could perfect it without using a lot of the force and the reason why is because it was part of the Third Divide. Users of The Third Divide commonly use it with ease. Depending on the size, weight, durability of the object determines the amount of force used but when using the Third Divide it's 1/2 of the normal jedi or sith's force use... causes shit to explode. (Rare ability- Third Divide perfection)
- Pyrokenesis: Creation and control of fire, a hard ability to use by the normal Jedi & Sith and usually requires a substance first to make the flame. It belongs to the Third Divide as it is a neutral ability and belongs to neither Sith nor jedi. When using the third divide 5 more abilities come with pyrokenesis and it is possible to perfect... unlike before. (Rare ability - Third divide perfected)
- Ray: Is now far more controllable for the jedi's use and can even be used as a better weapon now since a major trick to it was revealed. (Rare ability- More common, Easier use)
- Saberforce: Unlike before where the lightsaber was altered minor, if at all the Saborforce is the ability to control the lightsaber's blade to bend, lengthen, or even flatten to create a shield instead of it staying as the occasional blade. - You can be more creative in lightsaber combat.
- Art of Fire: Since Pyrokenesis is said to be mastered it is now a new force ability all together, creation of fire like abilities are now common and are used and even properties of said fire could be bent with the highly skilled. The User can even use this for melee combat when needed if they are trained enough in this force. Offence and constantly attacking is valued when using this force.
- Blood force: This force is a Third Divide, Dark side mix as it controls stilt blood for the use of combat and/or healing. This force can bend blood and turn it into blades of dry blood or tendrils to help fight enemies or even for torture use. The highly skilled could even control the blood flow within one's body, should said person be weak enough in the force to not be able to resist it. Taking the advantage of the enemies' weakness is highly valued in combat.
- Art of Frost: This force is used by the Third divide users and holds an opposite effect of the art of Fire. Creating objects of ice by freezing air molecules and when included to telekinesis it could be a force not to be reckoned with, however without it the Art of frost is more fore close combat and Defense than offence. Tricks and taking up the Defensive till an opportunity comes is highly valued.
- Saberbend; The ability to bend the user's lightsaber at will for as long as the blade is at the current time.
- Sabershot; The ability to quickly lengthen the lighsaber's blade by thinning it, which weaken's the blade's strength, making it shoot for a quick stab with little effort.
- Sabershield; Flattens the blade of the lightsaber to create a shield.. it may also shorten the blade temporarily.
- Splitsaber; cut's the blade of the user's lightaber in half.
- Art of Fire:
- Burning Touch; Burns a target by touching them and creating the heat of a flame.
- Force Fire: This also shoots a flame out of the hands and is one of the most simple out of the third divide to control, next to burning hands... Acts similar to force lightning and force light mix.
- Fireshot; The user can create a fire and shoot it at his/her enemies
- Pyromastery: Heightened control over fire compared to the light/dark side users.
- Wall of Fire: A Defensive ability that creates a wall of fire to trap enemies or keep them from chasing.
- Engulf: Creates a large flame that can be controlled to cause more devastating attacks.
- Firestorm: Creates a tornado of fire similar to the light side's whirlwind... just on fire. Wirlwind can also disband this ability due to that...well... wind controls fire.
- Inferno: a much greater form of firestorm but it's of higher power and is usually around the user.
- Nova: Creates a wave of fire that burns all that surrounds the user.
- Blood Force:
- Blood Control: can control spilt blood from an enemy telepathically, friend or their self.
- Force flow: -Needs a cut from enemy- causes blood to flow out of a wound of an enemy quicker.
- Vampirism: -needs a cut- Takes the blood from your wound to heal a person.
- Blood Spike: -needs spilt blood- telepathically creates spikes out of blood, that could be used in several ways. from a large spike from the ground to impale an enemy to shooting multiple little spikes.
- Blood Blade: -needs spilt blood- Creates a thin blade of blood that can be shot to slice an opponent.
- Blood Tendril: -needs spilt blood- Creates tendrils that can be telepathically used.
- Blood Anemia: changes the shape of the cells in blood to be like hooks (an actual disease) and causes permanent damage.
- Blood Freeze: The final ability of the Blood force, one can fully control the blood inside the body of a far weaker force user and stops the blood flow, killing the target.
- Art of Frost:
- Cryokenesis: Controls the cold telepathically (Snow, ice, ect..)
- Freezing Touch: Can use the force to freeze a target or an area when you touch them.
- Force Frost: Can use the force to freeze particles in the air to create frost that'll help slow down an attacking target.
- Flash Freeze: Can now quickly freeze the particles of the air within seconds to create ice in large quantities.
- Ice Bolt: Freezes the air to create a shard of pure ice and shoot it telepathically to a target.
- Ice Volley: Creates many smaller ice shards made of pure ice and shoots them telepathically at a target.
- Frozen Spike: Shoots frozen spikes that come first from the ground going up to quickly kill a target
- Ice wall: Creates a wall made of ice to help defend one self.
- Ice Dome: Creates a dome of ice to give complete protection by freezing air particles.
- Dome Bomb: -Ice Dome required- Uses the dome and sends it flying in sharp shards of ice everywhere to kill all enemies surrounding it.
- Dome Trap: - Ice Dome required- Traps an enemy inside the dome and then impales him/her by creating spikes that are created quickly inside said dome.
- Frozen Armor: - Tapas required- Creates an armor of ice around the body to defend one's self or others.
- Armor Bomb: -Tapas & Frozen Armor required- Uses the armor and sends it flying in sharp shards of ice everywhere surrounding it.
- Other Third Divide Abilities:
- Force Dash: Eight times more quicker than force sprint but far less of a time could it be used. In a sense it's usually one step that could send the user ten feet forward in a shorter time. It's mostly used in combat for quickly striking down enemies as the user moves past them.
- Lifelink: A mix between Force heal and force drain, it can heal a wound that the target has while placing said wound onto the user, also works vice versa or between two targets.
- Combat-meditation: In the midst of combat, the user can still be meditating to further their ability in the force in the heat of battle and become one with the third divide. It also increases the moral and the will to continue fighting. A very common ability for the users of the Third Divide.
- Thought Link: Gives a thought or memory that a user has to a target while also taking a thought or memory from the target to the user, this is commonly used by the Third divide users to have both be one with the force.
Here are some images of most of the creatures of this planet, added on to some that already exist in the SW universe.
The fuq?! MOAR Humanoids?!?!
AHHH!!!! SOMETHING IS IN THE WATER!!!!
YAY!! Things that can fly C:
FUCK THIS SHIT!!! I'M OFF THIS HELL HOLE!!!
Okay, maybe not... This world IS beautiful after all... Maybe I CAN live here. [/hider]
Faction name: The Dark League
short bio: The Dark League's origins is not well known, all that is known is that it was many decades ago. their founders are unknown dark Jedi who members of the league call the Shadow Thirteen. their goal is to one day take over the galaxy through manipulation of resources, politics and war. thanks to their cunning trickery, they have amassed fortunes in wealth and use it to manipulate star systems to their advantage. there are hundreds of force users in the order, and thousands of non force users loyal to their cause. the strongest of the force users become masters and class A warriors make up the backbone and head of the organization. their base is on the world Lehon in the unknown regions which was once the capital of first galactic empire known as the Infinite empire, because it is in the unknown regions it is very hard to find the planet, and if someone unwelcome did they would not leave alive.
faction name: Je'daii Order
short bio: sixty years ago a Jedi master by the name of Ulric Jornir left the Jedi order because he disagreed with the fundamentalist teachings of only excepting the light side of the force, he believed that through balance they would understand the true meaning of the force. he founded his own order of force users named after the ancient Je'daii order on the planet Tython, and they unlike the Jedi do not take part in the politics of the galaxy. they act as vigilantes righting wrongs done against people and themselves. because of this they are viewed as criminals by corrupt politicians and dirty businessmen. their philosophy is all about balance between the force and oneself and others.
The True Mandalorians
Events of a New Era
((Note: This section is for me to add in Events from the RP if it be a High powered Governor is born to a terrible Sith Lord killing hundreds. This will be the structure of the RP we will create. So if you want to be Head of a Galactic Senate then do it! An it will go on here.))
Galactic Date: 0000 SNE (8/6/2013) - The New Era has begun and the Galaxy is at its pinnacle for change. Who will be the first to take a chunk of power in this virtually endless Universe!?!?
Galactic Date: 0000 SNE (8/6/2013) - Shir Varik is now Grand Master of the newly formed Jedi Temple located on the planet Coruscant.
Galactic Date: 0000 SNE (8/6/2013) - Kadan Val & Novoc Val Leaders and brothers of Clan Val located on planet Mandalore have surfaced.
Galactic Date: 0000 SNE (8/6/2013) - The race know as Drakes and their home planet of Drakel has been discovered.
Galactic Date: 0001 SNE (8/7/2013) - The plague was discovered and after major tests and a small breakout on Tantooine thanks to a small mandolorian raider ship, who were trying to sell it to other smaller government factions to create bio-weapons from the acidic water in the deeper shadows of Io. After further investigation it turned out to be a trade drop that turned wrong after a very small taint in one of the moisture farms. After all infected specimen in a small city were burned and the farm was completely destroyed, it was illegal universally to salvage the green acid due to how horrific it's effects are and how quickly it can spread.
Galactic Date: 0002 SNE (8/8/2013) - Antonella Rando, captain of The Moon Treader, the galaxy's largest cargo freighter and luxury liner, has surfaced.
Galactic Date: 0002 SNE (8/10/2013) - First positive results of translating the language of the Drakes and communications are still improving quickly as the language is becoming more known.
Galactic Date: 0003 SNE (8/9/2013) - Korryn Xar Je'daii knight of the Je'daii order of Tython has been sent on a mission to Tatooine to fight against slave traders who plague the outer rim world, he is accompanied by several other knights of the order.
Galactic Date: 0003 SNE (8/9/2013) - Volnyn Xak an A class warrior of the Dark League based on the planet Lehon has been sent to Chandrila to assassinate a political leader who is a descendant of Mon Mothma, and is the rival to a politician sympathetic to the League
Galactic Date: 0003 SNE (8/9/2013) - Jinayah Ifriti Master slicer has surfaced.
Galactic Date: 0003 SNE (8/9/2013) - Gin Intxausti Jedi of the Coruscant Temple has surfaced.
Galactic Date: 0003 SNE (8/9/2013) - It's now known that the Drakes are naturally skilled in the force and a third divide was discovered to have been in existence in the force.
Galactic Date: SNE (8/9/2013) - The third divide is now taught and now of common use by Jedi and Sith, but not to the extent as the Drakes.