Destroy the Godmodder!
The objective of this game is, of course, to destroy the godmodder.
A godmodder is someone on a forum, normally an admin or moderator, that is able to counter or block any attack towards him.
1. You can help the godmodder, but don't expect him to help you back. Expect betrayal...
2. The godmodder can be beaten, but you have to use attacks that can't be godmodded.
3. Don't expect any attacks to work more than once.
4. Summoning can take a while. Make progress bars or that kind of thing for summoning huge "anti-godmodder bosses".
5. Any attacks on the godmodder usually won't do any damage, and if they do, they'll do very little.
6. This doesn't have to strictly follow the Arena rules. You can bring guns and such in that don't make sense how you got them. Just don't make it too way unfair.
7. No double posting, it's not nice.
8. Not entirely turn-based, more than one person can attack before I reply. In fact, I may not reply for a day to let the attacks rack up.
9. Don't meta-game or otherwise. I may be godmodding, but that is the whole point. It ruins the fun of the game. Meta-gamers and the like are not tolerated. A notice in each of my posts will be added to ignore these meta-gamers (or others like them).
Godmodder HP: 100/100