1878 Meiji Era, Summer time
Samurai are prohibited from carrying and using a real sword.
If the sword is used against the armed officers they will be
put to death. If it is in your possession you are usually put
to death. You can be simply jailed for possessing one.
Prisoners are the lucky ones...
Time of Day
| Early Morning (5:00am-ish) |
| Morning (9:00am) |
| Early Evening (3:00pm) |
| Late Evening (6:00pm) l
| Night (9:00pm) |
| Midnight |
| Sunny/Clear | Cloudy | Raining | Snowing | Storm | Blizzard | Windy l Drizzle |
Deep in Tokyo, movements of smuggling have been noticed. It has been said that unauthorized shipments of gun powder and various ammo were being shipped between here and Kyoto by an unknown weapons dealer. The authorities have no real leads as they are sent on wild goose chases. As far as the residence; among them has been talk about suspicious men stocking supplies on ships and trains yet when the officers arrive to inspect the cargo…there is nothing.
Novatrix ~~as~~ Saumi Akeda
Dark Wind ~~as~~ Asami Kato & Raidon “Rai” Saigo
Chanda ~~as~~ Keisuke "Kei" Nakamura
Gothpuppy95 ~~as~~ "Kitten" Hinori Koneko & Luna Vale
Daimon ~~as~~ Kuroda Taiki (黒田大輝)
Room 1: --- | ---
Room 2: --- | ---
Room 3: --- | ---
Room 4: --- | ---
Dojo Master: Saumi Akeda
Head of Medical Staff: ---
- Try to portray your character as much as possible. If he runs off at the mouth alot, show it. If she is a brat, embrace it!
No one likes a character whose personality say this but we get just the opposite or nothing at all.
- Most of us have lives beyond roleplaying. But I do expect at least 4 post a week. Try and stay active.
- I don't want to be the only one moving the story along. Take the bull by the horns and takes us on a different route.
Adventure is what we live for!
- This is mentioned everywhere! No God-modding or killing off another's character without permission.
- A little bit of manipulation is fine with me but everyone else will have to agree with it.
- I. Hate. Mary-sues. I'm sure plenty others don't like them either. A great character has flaws.
- No character is invincible. You can get hurt and you should act like it.
- Work out your differences in OOC. Speak to me if you have concerns, questions, or issues with other players that can't be worked out.
- Lets try to have fun. I don't want to have to add a new rule. Rules kinda suck... but its the only way for a smooth orderly roleplay!