This is the OOC of the RP, "The Archives." For the official interest check, click here.
In the OOC for this RP, those who have expressed their interest in the aforementioned interest check will place their character sheets, here. I'm looking for, at least, three acceptable characters, apart from my own, before I make an in-character thread.
If you have any questions about the RP, do not hesitate to ask. Be advised, this took me a couple days to come up with, so some stuff, I may not be able to give a clear answer on.
Here are the rules:
- Remember that you are human. You do not have superpowers or magical abilities or anything that does not categorize as being a mortal human.
- If your character is set to change in any way that isn't physical, be sure that your character's Archive reflects that.
- The Scribe is available to vaguely guide your character. Only I control the Scribe.
- Remember that you are also taking part in the real world portion of the RP, as well. Utilizing both the real world and the Archives in a well-developed manner can make for an interesting story.
- No god-modding. When you face your demons, there is no conceivable way that your bravery will scare them off or destroy them. They are cruel, manipulative, vicious and, most of all, deadly. However, they can be beaten. How it happens depends on you.
- Remember that the Archives are in your head. In a sense, it is your soul. It is you. If something in the Archives changes you, be ready to act it out in reality.
- Follow the Key's Guidelines. Failure to do so will have your Key revoked by the Scribe, and could make searching for your answers much more difficult.
- Keep personal drama out of this RP. If you have concerns with another participant, settle them diplomatically, or I will settle them for you.
- Be mature about this RP.
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar; these things are highly valued and correct usage is recommended. However, I'm not a Grammar Nazi, so if there are slip-ups, it's fine. (az lng az u dnt tlk lyk dis, i wnt hv 2 ct off ur fngrz)
If I find some more rules to add, I will, though I don't think I need to. If you have a rule you'd like added, send me a PM, and we'll talk.
When the In-Character Thread is started, your character's starting point will be just after they meet the Scribe, inside their Archive. He will have explained everything to you, including the Key's Guidelines. If things are unclear to you, do not hesitate to throw a question into the OOC, and I will answer it to the best of my abilities.