Now I'm not that picky when it comes to roleplaying, but I have a few pet peeves of mine. I shall list them here.
1. I would prefer to have at least two sentences to work with. If the situation calls for a one liner, than so be it. I try to put two sentences.
2. Grammar. I'm not looking for an English professor's grammar. I'm just looking for something that doesn't contain run-on sentences, punctuation where punctuation belongs, and capitals. I don't think this is hard to come by, but apparently it is very hard.
3. No Chatspeak or L33T outside of OOC. I find it more than just a little irritating, and L33T is just a complete annoyance to me.
4. Post at least once a week, I understand that school is starting back up and that everyone's all excited and overwhelmed with the new school year. If you expect you will be away for more than a week, please let me know. Vacations, holidays, jobs, and even school can be time consuming so just show some respect and send me a message.
5. Romance. I have mature romance in all of my roleplays. I am 26 years old, so I prefer my partners to be at least 18. No previous experience in the mature section needed, but at least have some knowledge. I am willing to time-skip some, if not most of the mature scenes but I do like to write out at least their first times together.
6. Long term. I am looking for someone who will role play with me for a while. I've had a few that have gathered plots with me and than decided they didn't have the time to start a new one. Please don't do this.