- Modern Day RP
- Characters are patch holding members or otherwise associated with the "Unshriven" MC
- The Unshriven make their money illegally (exact method to be discussed) but have to deal with a variety of issues, such as who to make the money with and how to deal with law enforcement.
- Violence, swearing and general anti-authority attitudes.
- Lots of leather and bikes.
- Advanced Standards
- Character ideas are welcome; do not have to just be characters in the MC. We can work with other ideas.
In Character Info:
The Unshriven MC has been a factor in Watering, Arizona (fictional) for decades. Just over the border from California, with Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Tuscon, Phoenix and Tijuana all nearby, the Unshriven have made a living since their inception making smuggling runs for various clients over the years. They haven't always been lucky, and times haven't always been boom times, but the Club is tough and has chapters from Arizona to Southern Cali to Nevada. Feast or Famine, the club has always been tough as nails, mean as fuck and crazy like a fox, which enables its survival in the hard times and thriving in the easier times.
Right now, the club is in shambles; a bombing of their clubhouse, known as 'the chapel' killed the club's president, permanently put the Sergeant at Arms in a wheelchair, and the current vice president went missing. Meanwhile, old faces have gotten out of prison and others have recovered from the bombing and are just starting to pick up the pieces. The club's at war.
Out of Character Info:
The characters can be from any part of Watering, and this RP is obviously inspired by the "Sons of Anarchy" show. My big deal here is that we sort of build the culture and exacts of the club through our characters and the roleplaying and that people take an active role in working out where things sit and what, precisely the club's activities are.
We aren't going to put a clean face on the whole thing, I want to do the nitty gritty stuff in this RP. We need more full patch members and prospects in this RP. But this isn't a scripted RP -- people are encouraged to absolutely come up with new ideas, NPC's and so forth, to add to the overall narrative.